Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Moment Obi Cubana Storms Mercy Chinwo's Wedding With Wads Of Cash(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment Obi Cubana Storms Mercy Chinwo's Wedding With Wads Of Cash(video) (268 Views)

BREAKING: Angels Of The Lord Storms Mercy City For ‘I Must Carry My Samuel’ / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Prophet Victory Ibe Buys A Car, Flaunts Bundles Of Cash In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Obi Cubana Storms Mercy Chinwo's Wedding With Wads Of Cash(video) by KaplanDee: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2022
Popular socialite and businessman, Obinna Iyiegbu known as Obi Cubana graced Mercy Chinwo’s wedding and subsequently did what he knows best. Singer, Mercy Chinwo traditionally tied the knot with her husband, Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa on August 12th, Friday, and had her church wedding on Saturday, August 13th and as expected, she had a lot of guests in attendance.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCl7tGNIwws

The CEO of Cubana Groups, Obi Cubana was not missing at the event as he stormed the venue with his wife, Ebele and some friends. Videos online shows the moment Obi Cubana rained wads of cash on Mercy Chinwo and her husband, Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa during the ceremony.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Do Nigerians Do This? / There Are Lies In The Bible. / Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.