Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

BREAKING: Angels Of The Lord Storms Mercy City For ‘I Must Carry My Samuel’ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Angels Of The Lord Storms Mercy City For ‘I Must Carry My Samuel’ (754 Views)

Are Real Christian Higher Than The Angels Of God. / Miracle Galore At Mercy City, As Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Breaks Evil Mirr / Mercy City Agog As Christ’s Generals Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Angels Of The Lord Storms Mercy City For ‘I Must Carry My Samuel’ by Tmgold1(f): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2019
Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin’s Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State, also called Mercy City alias ‘The Arena of Solution and Power’ is agog as God Almighty releases His angels to bless millions of worshipers for the biggest international programme of the year; ‘I must carry my Samuel’ which starts today at the mountains of Solution.

The General Overseer, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin and Founder of Mercy Television, has assured that the 2019 ‘I must carry my Twin Samuels’ will witness an unprecedented harvest of miracle twin babies, promotion, higher grace, financial and spiritual breakthrough, testimonies that will put the enemies to shame and God will meet you at the point of your need as He has sent forth His angels to bless you accordingly’.

Its double blessings for your trouble so don’t be left out. Don’t forget to get connected with the man of God on social media and the following platforms: Twitter @christmercyland, Intagram @prophetjeremiahomoto, YouTube @christmercyland, Facebook verified page @prophet Jeremiah Ministries or visit the church website:www.christmercyland.org.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And Masturbation( Revealing The Truth) / RCCG GO Claims 'god' Using Covid-19 To Get Attention / All That Jesus Is Before God, You Are - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.