Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Get Your Moniepoint POS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Moniepoint POS (279 Views)

Between Opay POS And Moniepoint POS Machine, Which Is Durable to used(pics) / Nigerian Tech Entreprenuer Favour Ori's Payday Raises $3m Led By Moniepoint Inc / How Much Is Moniepoint POS And How Can I Get It In PH ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Moniepoint POS by Colmas(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2022
Good morning,
I want Really introduce *Moniepoint* to you.

*Moniepoint* Is a full fledged end to end business bank that provides banking solutions that enable businesses to collect payments, access loans, manage operations and ultimately grow their business.
We are not just an Agency Banking Solution any more.

Please �, If you have/know anyone that owns a business like Supermarkets, Filling Stations, Restaurants, Pharmacies, , Shop owners etc and they need POS for their Mode of payment, Kindly link me up with them. I promise to serve them really well.

Thank you.

Best Regards.

Alabi Sodiq
MP Aggregator

Business Relationships Manager
*Moniepoint*

(1) (Reply)

Dear Business Owners, How Are You Preparing For This? / What Business Can I Start With 500k / Solar Financing- How Do You Pay For Solar Panels And Inverter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.