Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

How Do I Install ISTA-D BMW With The 4.34 Rheingold Standalone Patch? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Install ISTA-D BMW With The 4.34 Rheingold Standalone Patch? (718 Views)

Faq Of Bmw Icom Ista-p Coding And Programming / Error When Programming BMW F32 In ISTA-P 4.19.13 Expert Mode (solved) / Meet The 4-door Bugatti 16C Galibier That May Soon Join The League Of Hypercars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Install ISTA-D BMW With The 4.34 Rheingold Standalone Patch? by botsfordpgus47: 10:06am On Aug 16, 2022
The ISTA-D Rheingold software available on this website allows full diagnosis of BMW E and F series vehicles.
How to install ISTA-D BMW with 3.43 Rheingold standalone patch?

1.BMW ISTA download (143Gb) to your local laptop
– download the installation package from the link at the beginning of this manual;
– after downloading the package, right-click on it> Properties and in the window that will appear, check if there is no “Unzip” button in the lower right corner. If there is one, it must be pressed. Otherwise, after unpacking the files, some of them will be blocked and the program will not work.
2.Computer installation requirements:
Windows 10/Windows 11
Running memory: 6G-8G
Disk space: more than 110G, PSDZ database 300G (can choose to install)
CPU: Main frequency 2.0Hz or higher
3.Remote system patches and activation support from us if you have paid for the ISTA 4.34

Note: for ISTA P, you still need to download the Psdzdatabase
ISTA-D BMW Installation Process

For more questions about BMW, please click: BMW ICOM NEXT

(1) (Reply)

See The Bill My Mechanic Gave Me / Info On Engine Needed / Help Needed Please...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.