Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? (23554 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
ufuosman:
Yes of course. They maybe be friends for long b4 d guy got married
Some people mindset is too negative
grin
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Burgerlomo: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
There's nothing wrong with it most especially if the lady is drop dead gorgeous grin
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Kaymansion(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2022
undecided Ere ki laja bekun se (which kind of play, dog play with a lion)
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
The truth is that plenty women do like married man than single guys coz of the care they are getting from them

But they will not boldly say out

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by superCleanworks(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Carcholce:

God I kneel down dey beg, don’t let me reduce myself to be calling a single lady at night when I’m married. I mean I can marry two wives and a third one when the first two are getting old, instead of hiding to call at night.

Fact. why men just reduce themselves to a girl's level. no boundaries, just feelings. eew
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Qwi1: 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2022
No
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by SirJerrie(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
LoveGifted:

You don't know our relationship. There is no secrecy. Believe me.
I'm not here to convince anyone.

PLEASE STOP LYING THAT THE HUSBAND SUPPORTS OR IS AWARE OF WHATEVER "FRIENDSHIP" YOU THINK YOU HAVE WITH HIS WIFE
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Nickymezor(f): 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nope

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kennedyli:
I have a female friend who's single. She's a good person, but I noticed an unusual closeness with this man, who happened to be married.

She says the man was just a friend from church and they had nothing going on.
She said the wife was suspicious at first; but the husband explained to her and now they are fine.

However, I noticed that they call each other everyday; which was okay.
I warned her to stop allowing the man call her, especially at night. Which she promised to work on.

I was trying to check something on her phone, when I noticed that not only was the man just calling her. She calls him close to midnight, sometimes, repeatedly until he picks.

My question is, can or should a lady have such relationship with a married man. Kind of a married man bestie who she go places with and calls in midnight?
I can swear with my life that the man I sleeping with her.
An average Nigerian girl between the age of 21-28 has between 3-8 BODYCOUNT INCLUDING AT LEAST WITH ONE MARRIED MAN.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
100 shades of wrong.i recently found out that 90percent of Nigerian ladies have slept with married men both knowingly and unknowingly.Guys just ask your female friends and you will be dead shocked.
100%FACT

ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN GIRLS
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by okoroemeka(m): 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
faithfull18:
No, there should be boundaries.
the lady is crushing on the man and it is the man that is still holding on to his self control and dignity,for me I cannot be just friends with a woman without sucking the breasts and manhandling the kpekus,what will I talk with a girl at midnight?she is mad,infact she is supposed to be punished with 24 strokes from a big gbola.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by kelspinall(m): 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
how on earth should we tell you explain to you is wrong.. fuq
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Fiscus105(m): 2:12am On Aug 19, 2022
jimetagambo:

Some of my female friends from Uni are still not married. I graduated from uni in 2006, so does that means they won't be my friends anymore because they are unmarried while I am married?

All these yeye unintelligent Nairaland topic sef.

If ur wife male friends in university, who are yet to marry, are close friends to ur wife, calling her at will and in anytime of the day, taking her to Mr Biggs alikes to whining away time, visit her frequent as they want in the office and at home ,how will you feel sir?

Anybody who wants married person to still be close friends with single, most especially single lady has ulterior motive.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by alphaNomega: 5:07am On Aug 19, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
100 shades of wrong.i recently found out that 90percent of Nigerian ladies have slept with married men both knowingly and unknowingly.Guys just ask your female friends and you will be dead shocked.
Unknowingly ke?
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by iamme1234(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Carcholce:
You are just worrying yourself over two grown adult that are very aware of what they are doing.

Or you want them to tell you the truth where this is going?

God I kneel down dey beg, don’t let me reduce myself to be calling a single lady at night when I’m married. I mean I can marry two wives and a third one when the first two are getting old, instead of hiding to call at night.

OP, just leave that your friend. Either She successfully breaks the man’s home or the man successfully use his hand to break his home, or the man uses his senses to “hit and run” and break her heart. The latter is even better, las las you will give her your shoulder to cry on and continue from where the man stopped.

Na @op he happen to
Nor be her friend
Na scope she Dey use
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Papichulostunne(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2022
Karleb:
The man and woman know say one day dem go chop each other, so what's your headache? undecided
One day dem go chop each oda? Guy dem dne chop each other reach bone..
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by wafer1: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2022
Carcholce:
You are just worrying yourself over two grown adult that are very aware of what they are doing.

Or you want them to tell you the truth where this is going?

OP, just leave that your friend. Either She successfully breaks the man’s home or the man successfully use his hand to break his home, or the man uses his senses to “hit and run” and break her heart. The latter is even better, las las you will give her your shoulder to cry on and continue from where the man stopped.
That's the truth right here
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by AlphaTaikun: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kennedyli:
I have a female friend who's single. She's a good person, but I noticed an unusual closeness with this man, who happened to be married.

She said the wife was suspicious at first; but the husband explained to her and now they are fine.

I warned her to stop allowing the man call her, especially at night. Which she promised to work on.

I was trying to check something on her phone, when I noticed that not only was the man just calling her. She calls him close to midnight, sometimes, repeatedly until he picks.

My question is, can or should a lady have such relationship with a married man. Kind of a married man bestie who she go places with and calls in midnight?
Sure... ON THE PROFESSIONAL LEVEL, why NOT? If you set boundaries and don't allow your hormones to dominate you.

Midnight phone calls from a married male bestie to a pretty unmarried lady and vice versa... Then that gets more complicated.
grin
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by frozen70(f): 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kennedyli:

You are a man
You already know where such friendship leads to

If you can't hold her firmly and stop her from such communication then there is no need blaming the man

But be very careful, you may not be aware that the same man sends money to her
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
The married man don dey chop am. They're just deceiving us.
God bless u
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by sulakishop(m): 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hook up only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Single Mothers' Household Produce The Worst Kids — American Lady(vid,pix) / Love Potion: Native Doctor Dupes 70-year Old Woman / Are You Enjoying Your Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.