Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? (23480 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / My Experience As A Married Woman Being Best Friends With A Married Man / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Lovelydaisies: 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why not? I had them because they are humans and we can learn from them. Just let the relationship be strongly defined, nothing out of the usual, otherwise, wahala go dey.

I worked as a home lesson teacher for one. He started trying to hit on me but I always told him I would never allow anything happen between us. We could go out to an open place, discuss (I really enjoyed making friends and hanging out as a single lady), be friends but nothing more. Until the wife came to ask me to hands off, as if I was chasing after her husband. I told him that I had to stop teaching his kids and seeing him before somebody pour me acid.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
Can a lion be friends with a goat?

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by meobizy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
The same pointless topic making it here for the eight hundredth time.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by JustforMen: 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kennedyli:
I have a female friend who's single. She's a good person, but I noticed an unusual closeness with this man, who happened to be married.

She says the man was just a friend from church and they had nothing going on.
She said the wife was suspicious at first; but the husband explained to her and now they are fine.

However, I noticed that they call each other everyday; which was okay.
I warned her to stop allowing the man call her, especially at night. Which she promised to work on.

I was trying to check something on her phone, when I noticed that not only was the man just calling her. She calls him close to midnight, sometimes, repeatedly until he picks.

My question is, can or should a lady have such relationship with a married man. Kind of a married man bestie who she go places with and calls in midnight?

There is nothing like friendship between a man and a girl that is not a blood relations.

A male friend is simply a beta male that ended up in the friendzone. Or someone she is fvcking codedly...no more no less

A male friend is simply a spare dicck and a source of free money and attention to a lady.

Let your fvcking girl make a choice between your relationship and her so called friendship with the spare dicck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by jimetagambo: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kennedyli:
I have a female friend who's single. She's a good person, but I noticed an unusual closeness with this man, who happened to be married.

She said the wife was suspicious at first; but the husband explained to her and now they are fine.

I warned her to stop allowing the man call her, especially at night. Which she promised to work on.

I was trying to check something on her phone, when I noticed that not only was the man just calling her. She calls him close to midnight, sometimes, repeatedly until he picks.

My question is, can or should a lady have such relationship with a married man. Kind of a married man bestie who she go places with and calls in midnight?
Some of my female friends from Uni are still not married. I graduated from uni in 2006, so does that means they won't be my friends anymore because they are unmarried while I am married?

All these yeye unintelligent Nairaland topic sef.

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by membranus: 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
ClearFlair:
Should a well-educated person be a Tinubu supporter?

That's your answer

Many of Tinubu's supporters are even over educated professionals.

So what?

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by LOVEGINO(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kennedyli:

if no be fvck go join us, what else abeg.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by eazye4u133(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Rather your question should be , should a single lady be f*cking a married man. wink

Simple

2 Likes

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by bepositive11: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
What you're describing is not friendship. There's more to it.

Kennedyli:

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Akpan107(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kennedyli:

There's nothing like we are "just friend" between a male and a female...

In fact, the daily calls they are making to each other should discontinued, so that they won't give Satan any chances.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by IdiaofBenin: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
This is tempting temptation in itself. lipsrsealed
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by ufotunang: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why married man.?.. what about the single men everywhere
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by ufotunang: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Friend with married man.? .so she wants to chop what does not belong to her abi
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by ufotunang: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2022
The lady wants to be his 2nd wife...do not trust ladies
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by ufotunang: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2022
2nd wife loading
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by sylve11: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Carcholce:
You are just worrying yourself over two grown adult that are very aware of what they are doing.

Or you want them to tell you the truth where this is going?

God I kneel down dey beg, don’t let me reduce myself to be calling a single lady at night when I’m married. I mean I can marry two wives and a third one when the first two are getting old, instead of hiding to call at night.

OP, just leave that your friend. Either She successfully breaks the man’s home or the man successfully use his hand to break his home, or the man uses his senses to “hit and run” and break her heart. The latter is even better, las las you will give her your shoulder to cry on and continue from where the man stopped.

i like this cool
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by stamapro(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
That's an accident, that will soon happen. Friends unto which level.?
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by ifihearam: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
OP..ITS NOT THE CLOSENESS OF YOUR SAID FRIEND THAT WORRIES YOU OGA, ITS THE FACT THAT YOU LIKE HER AND SHE LIKES A MARRIED MAN..YOU ARE GETTING JEALOUS,WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO END A FRIENDSHIP THAT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR MOTHER OF FATHER? JUST TELL US YOU LIKE HER AND SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU..SHE PREFERS A MARRIED OVER YOU..

THIS LIFE NOR BALANCE OOO..REMINDS ME OF A MOVIE,LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by seunayantokun(m): 3:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Alárèkérekè ènìyàn.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Newborn27(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
Eree kilaja nb'omo ekun se?
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Ain't nothing wrong with that
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Gentlevip: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
Polygamy is allowed in Africa
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by LoveGifted(m): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2022
I'm a single guy and am friends with a married woman.

We call and chat on Whatsapp Wella.

If u see the way we chat sef ehn, if u read am u would be wondering.

Yet nothing attached. We are just friends.

We call each other plus well.

One midnight sef, she called me and we spoke till past 1am. Just us laughing and disturbing ourselves

Na una dey dey reason bad things.

Cleanse your minds and life would be easier for u all.

And P.S the husband knows.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by SirJerrie(m): 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Apparently, your "Friend" is fully aware of what she is doing.

Decisiving themselves (and people around them) that they're just "Friends"

They're not kids anymore..
If they're not intimate yet, they'll soon be.

Constantly Calling someone's husband late at night and you say they're just Friends?
What will they want to discuss by that time that can't wait till the following day?!
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by akbonus: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kennedyli:

Would your wife be happy if your childhood friend calls you every day, even by 11pm?

They live together in the same neighborhood, goes to the same church.

After church, the man waits for my friend so they can go hom together, while the wife leaves with the kids according to her.

- They go on dates, just for fun according to her.
- She goes to meet him at his shop.
- The man spend most of his Sundays at her place.
-- He has asked her out. But she said she refused.

The bottom line is that she says they are not dating and she isn't affecting their marriage in anyway.

That's my grouse with the whole thing. Because I think she has made herself an alternative to the man's wife.

I asked her to at least end the late night calls, and she agreed to do that. But I just found out that she called him 6 times around past 11pm until he picked up.

The reason I made this post is because I'm not comfortable being friends with her keeping such kind of relationship.

I know what most women pass through in their marriage. She's in her 30s and is looking for someone to settle down with. But won't respect another person marriage.

I just wanted to know if I would be overreacting if I end our friendship.

MY DEAR I AM A MARRIED MAN,I HAVE SOME VERY FEW DISTANCE FEMALE FRIENDS I MEAN VERY FEW WITH A DISTANCE AND KNOW MY BOUNDRIES WITH THEM,THE MINUTE THEY TRYING TO MOVE UP THE LADDER,I PULL DOWN THE LADDER,NO ONE EVEN VISITS ME,AND I DON'T VISIT ANYONE BUT THEY ARE MINE FRIENDS EXECPT FOR A FEMALE COLLEAGUE THAT WORKS IN OUR PORT HARCOURT OFFICE,THAT ONE IS EVEN MORE THAN I DO.IF WE NEED TO GO OUT AT ALL SHE WILL BE THE ONE TO ASK,IS WIFEY COMING?AND I WILL TELL HER YES,SO MY DEAR YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING,IF SHE REFUSE QUIT THE FRIENDSHIP HEAVEN WILL NOT FALL,BECAUSE VERY SOON WHENTHIS WILL COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE PUBLIC THEY WILL THINK YOU ARE IN SUPPORT AND WILL TAG YOU LIKE BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHERS.SO QUIT NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by SirJerrie(m): 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
LoveGifted:
I'm a single guy and am friends with a married woman.

We call and chat on Whatsapp Wella.

If u see the way we chat sef ehn, if u read am u would be wondering.

Yet nothing attached. We are just friends.

We call each other plus well.

One midnight sef, she called me and we spoke till past 1am. Just us laughing and disturbing ourselves

Na una dey dey reason bad things.

Cleanse your minds and life would be easier for u all.

And P.S the husband knows.

I BET MY BALLS THE "HUSBAND" DOESN'T KNOW..
STOP LYING!!!
Making midnight calls with someone's wife!!!
You self don't have respect for yourself or her marriage!!!
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Konjiboii: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
Most married couples nowadays introduce third parties into their circles, I have couple of friends we all get freaky together, no biggie if y'all accept it.
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by LoveGifted(m): 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
SirJerrie:

I BET MY BALLS THE "HUSBAND" DOESN'T KNOW..
STOP LYING!!!
Making midnight calls with someone's wife!!!
You self don't have respect for yourself or her marriage!!!

You don't know our relationship. There is no secrecy. Believe me.
I'm not here to convince anyone.

1 Like

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by Tegabadguy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kennedyli:

YES OOOOOOOOO
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by gabbytabby: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
No self respecting lady should allow such a level of closeness with a married man. She needs to spend time with friends and in groups and meet up where she can meet her own instead of being lonely to the point of becoming a therapist to a man that is clearly looking for something.

Kennedyli:

Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by duduade: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
No no no

Theses single girls always end up falling in love with we the married men

They forget they are single and not give chance to the single guys chasing them
Re: Should A Single Lady Be Friends With A Married Man? by ufuosman(m): 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Yes of course. They maybe be friends for long b4 d guy got married

Some people mindset is too negative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Stop Her From Seeing 'pastors'? / One man, One wife / Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Good or bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.