Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event (22100 Views)

Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 27th October (Photo / Miss Polo International 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 28th August (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by alizma: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
The winner is here

Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Ykc2(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
Miss run olosho 2022 after the show the girls will share their numbers to Abuja politicians small time she go buy venza
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by ednut1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
There is only one beauty pageant in Nigeria. Alex and his crew need to stop all these mushroom events biko

1 Like

Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by BigDaddymusic: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mad oh
DropsMic:
Lol... Na every week Alex dey organize pageantry... Very weird
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Queenethofficia: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
[quote author=alizma post=115755679]The winner is here quot Benue eee
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by casualobserver: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Future mistresses, side chicks and baby mama pageant
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Queenethofficia: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
alizma:
The winner is here
Benue eee ah
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Liebermantic: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Pls miss Imo.
Why is the picture not there?
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by shortIGBOman: 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
My IGBO Babe, Amaka fine pass all these Ladies. She is the most beautiful IGBO lady in the East. She is a two term Miss IGBO beauty contest winner. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Belleful: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bayelsa is represented by a masquerade
Who select am?
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Krublog(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Bayelsa is represented by a masquerade

Did you see Benue?
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by ponishah: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Glorifing worthless things that add no values in the lives of nigerians is all Apc government can offer tongue
Worthless things?
You lack understanding of language!
Everything is not negativity except, you are a sadist.
Mind you, I hate APC more than you do.

If you dont like these beauties, go and stad glued to and their bad news

2 Likes

Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Krublog(m): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
alizma:
The winner is here

This Edo girl representing Ogun State is the real deal!!!

I think Delta should be 1st runner-up and Benue should not make top 6!!!

I might be wrong for Benue, but one thing I know, the photographer didn't do much for her cause.

1 Like

Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by ponishah: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Realtalk20:
What the hell is this rubbish ? Who is creating all these nonsensical pageants?
Not rubbish at all.
Busy and creative legal means of making money should be encouraged.
Except, of course, you love to see all of us become kidnappers, bandits, terrorists and ritual killers

1 Like

Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Krublog(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
spencekat:
Chai.What about Benue?

That Benue own weak me. ABI na the makeup artist or cameraman, I no even know who to blame.

She come out hand like "karashika"
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Krublog(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
HACKPASTOR:
Why Ogun State representative Name look convincing.

She's Benin from Edo state.
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by ponishah: 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
AlexReports:
Gordons To Host The Beauty Of Africa International Pageant In Abuja

Veteran comedian, Gordons is set to host the upcoming The Beauty of Africa International Pageant scheduled to hold in Abuja the nation's capital.

The event which coincides with the 15th anniversary of the brand is the 3rd African edition.

The grand finale will hold at the prestigious Sheraton Hotel Abuja on September 9, 2022.

Gordons will also be assisted by Alice Duke as a co-host.

The grand finale is expected to crown one of the top 12 contenders in the Beauty Of Africa International Pageant who ultimately emerges the Queen.

The top 12 include, Miss Abia, Johnson Rosemary, Miss Abuja, Okoroafor Chinaza, Miss Anambra, Adisa Gift, Miss Bayelsa, Afenfia Comfort, Miss Benue, Peace Adogba and Miss Delta, Atibaka Onajite.

The test are, Miss Edo, Abu Treasure, Miss Ekiti, Bolarinde Roseline, Miss Kaduna, Bala Sheerah, Miss Niger, Yusuf Zuleihat, Miss Ogun, Urhoghide Aizeyosabor and, Miss Oyo, Lawal Semiat.
https://www.abujapress.com/2022/08/gordons-to-host-beauty-of-africa.html?m=1

BENUE, BAYELSA, EDO, OYO, OGUN,KADUNA and ABIA have been evicted by me, for the top 5.
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by vacanci: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Glorifing worthless things that add no values in the lives of nigerians is all Apc government can offer tongue

some hatred is just legendary.

What has APC got to do with this. How did APC offered this pageant to us? i wan learn abeg

Pageants that have been happening since time immemorial, even during military regime.
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Prince001(m): 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
meobizy:
Alex on the beat. I blame unemployment for these many pageants. Who remembers the days when every young female wanted to become a model? Times fly.

Just imagine, how can ladies wearing fake hair representing African Beauty? Some Africans are just plain gullibles! No promotion of African beauties like our lovely and unique hair, our ladies gorgeous figure and so on instead na to dey copy Oyinbo and uses it standard of beauty then sabi. Yẹyẹ people everywhere!!!!!!
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by meobizy(f): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Prince001:

Just imagine, how can ladies wearing fake hair representing African Beauty? Some Africans are just plain gullibles! No promotion of African beauties like our lovely and unique hair, our ladies gorgeous figure and so on instead na to dey copy Oyinbo and uses it standard of beauty then sabi. Yẹyẹ people everywhere!!!!!!
Na oyibo start am so we’ll copy their standards. Na oyibo force our ancestors to cut their beautiful hair up to the extent that seventy year olds today have no idea why they cut their hair short. Na oyibo people do churches and mosques, and we as a people follow their example without question. Is it not there that facilities are constant which we always hold our leaders to replicate?
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by duketerry22(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
This makeup is hiding a whole lot!!! It's too much

1 Like

Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Farfalla(f): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:
whatever you do to win, sha do not agree to make videos.

Hehehe...! grin
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Olisehinnocent: 1:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
I chose none of them. Na virgin from Israel I still insist on cheesy
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by NaijaCover(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Cha E!
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Faces of new sluts for the expenses cover sex Market.. ��
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Is there any need for all these beauty pageant...
How can some people decide that a particular woman is beautiful among the rest....

Each woman on earth is beautiful...

all women and baby girls are beautiful and unique
That is why these beauty pageant don't pull crowd that much any longer..
It seems stupid selecting a particular woman out of millions to say she is the most beautiful or say she is far more beautiful than the rest
Because if everyone is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful girl
Well said.
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by mekybabe1: 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ugly girls
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2022
The beautiful ones are not even models nor seen always on cameras...

Go ask Luda
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by MrFly(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Can't really chose which one is pretty among the 12 contestants because they all plastered their faces with brown cement
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by remsonik(f): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
Miss Abuja and miss Ogun for me
Re: Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event by bisqit: 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
This is the best set of models. They look good.
baboon show your face. I hear you are ugly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos / Meet Irikana Umaoro Love, Mr Rivers State Thanks Nairalanders For Voting For Him / Pls Where Can I Buy Fabric At Wholesale Prices In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.