Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea (831 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles In Crimea Amid Tensions With Ukraine / RUSSIA Has Vowed To SINK British Warships The Next They Sail Too Close To Crimea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by Vixlot: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ukraine war: Russia blames sabotage for new Crimea blasts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZnROaTr_Is

A week after an apparent Ukrainian attack on a Russian military base in occupied Crimea, an arms store on another depot has been hit by a series of explosions.

Russian officials said a fire triggered the blasts in the Dzhankoi area - before later blaming "sabotage".

A separate fire broke out at power substation and a railway was damaged.

A string of blasts last week destroyed Russian warplanes at a Black Sea base on the Crimean coast.

Ukraine has never publicly admitted that attack - but presidential office adviser Mykhailo Podolyak described the latest incident as "demilitarisation in action", indicating that the explosions were not accidental.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62560041
Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by okeysoninv: 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
kill all the Putin maggots

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by God1000(m): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Poor Russia

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by JohnBullMySon: 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
US intel

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by mbaboy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Russia cannot annihiliate Ukraine talk more of USA . Over hyped super power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by sofeo(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nice One.
Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by nsiba: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2022
No wonder that imbec-ile has gone blind deaf and dumb, DerrickzB you are lucky they didn't bomb you like a rat unlike you fellow imbec-iles that are in hell already
Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by nsiba: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
kill all the Putin maggots

One escaped with one leg, now he is useless for the rest of his miserable life.... DerrickzB is his gutter name

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by Babapyro: 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
nsiba:

One escaped with one leg, now he is useless for the rest of his miserable life.... DerrickzB is his gutter name
Like your failure of a father , none of you or your generation will ever leave this shithole because you're a useless runt, so kiss America's ass from today till tomorrow they won't still take pity on you
Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by DerrickzB: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ukraine has the means to bomb Crimea but not Russian territory, meanwhile Russia has brought Ukraine to rumbles!!…

Let’s always assimilate things to differentiate lies!!

Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by nsiba: 6:50am On Aug 18, 2022
Babapyro:

Like your failure of a father , none of you or your generation will ever leave this shithole because you're a useless runt, so kiss America's ass from today till tomorrow they won't still take pity on you

Who be dis?
DerrickzB you don go bring another of ya imbec-ile students, imagine d maggot he even blow America English!
You human reptile have heard over and over and over again your boring line, this must be the zillionth time
Go back and meet ya papa DerrickzB to give you another punchline

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2022
mbaboy:
Russia cannot annihiliate Ukraine talk more of USA . Over hyped super power.
tell us why USA ran away from Afghanistan farmers.
Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by Babapyro: 4:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
nsiba:

Who be dis?
DerrickzB you don go bring another of ya imbec-ile students, imagine d maggot he even blow America English!
You human reptile have heard over and over and over again your boring line, this must be the zillionth time
Go back and meet ya papa DerrickzB to give you another punchline

Maybe I'll meet your mama wey dey work corner instead
Re: Ukraine Bombs Russian Base In Crimea by nsiba: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
Babapyro:

Maybe I'll meet your mama wey dey work corner instead

OK, na you? You wey ya mama, sisters de use una I room "face me I face you' de run shows.
As dem de nack ya mama untop student mattress, ya sisters dem de collect for untop wrapper and stranding position
U r very welcome, son of ashawo mama and armed robber father

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Send Modern Weapons To Our Allies In Africa - Vladimir Putin / I'm Sure You Will Rule Against Me – US Ex-President, Trump Tells Judge / Israel Provide Funding And Aid To ISIS From Syria On Occupied Golan Height (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.