Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

****how Can I Start To Acquire I.t(information Technology Certifications**** - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ****how Can I Start To Acquire I.t(information Technology Certifications**** (679 Views)

I T Expert : How Do I Bye Pass The Password On My Laptop ? / How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops / 7 Best I.t. Certifications That Is Applicable In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

****how Can I Start To Acquire I.t(information Technology Certifications**** by balogunsam(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
hi ALL.
I am throwing this to the whole house. I am about graduating from the university and honestly, my passion is the world of Information Technology. I have been running a mini laptop workshop all through my stay i the University and i know some basic stuff. I want to take it to the next level by going professional. The thing is i got lost in the vast amount of information and certifications available in the I.T realm. So i am here asking humbly that people who make a living through having written IT exams at one point or the other should be please guide me as to how i can go about this. I thought of starting with CompTIA+ since its relatively easy and seeing the work outline, i have experienced a good number of the things there.

PLEASE DROP PERSONAL IDEAS BASED ON EXPERIENCE ON WAYS I CAN SAVE COST AND STILL ACQUIRE THE CERTIFICATIONS SUCCESSFULLY. THANK YOU SO MUCH

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect My Excel Spreadsheets With A Password? / Deal With Office Password Recovery Issues With Ease / Simple Wireless Connection From PC To TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.