Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops (9036 Views)

Importing Fairly Used Laptop / Looking For Importers Of Refurbished Or Used Laptops / Let's buy your UK Used and Nigeria Used Laptops ( Terms and Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by omobakan007: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2012
I need advice on importing fairly used or refurbished laptops to nigeria, mainly hp and acer. I was told there are websites I can buy them for as low as 100 dollars. Pls any advice is welcome.
Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by Maleeq(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2012
omobakan007: I need advice on importing fairly used or refurbished laptops to Nigeria, mainly hp and acer. I was told there are websites I can buy them for as low as 100 dollars. Pls any advice is welcome.
Be very wary of whoever told you that and the website, else you'd play into the hands of scammers as numerous others have. A laptop for the price? That's roughly N16,000!

Personally, you cannot get any genuine offer at that prices (unless its a charity organization maybe) anywhere online.
Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by enquirydon: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2012
u dont need 2 buy from online, I can direct u, on how 2 buy it in nigeria at a very moderate price
Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by tessyade: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2012
@op please be careful so as not to be a victim of scammers. A good laptop @ 100 dollars is enough warning signal. Most scammers get their victims through such outrageous offers. Beware!!!
Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by enquirydon: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2012
with warranty
Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by bman2003: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
omobakan007: I need advice on importing fairly used or refurbished laptops to nigeria, mainly hp and acer. I was told there are websites I can buy them for as low as 100 dollars. Pls any advice is welcome.
Hey, I also import fairly used laptops, u can inbox me at b2much200329@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by mikkyangel(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
Omobakan,
Ur bestbet as to importing fairly used Laptops is via Online, but u need a confirmed address ...i usually buy online,its shipped to my confirmed adress here in usa, (i have bought over 50 this year)i do take time to inspec them before shipping them to n9ja.Any faulty is usually returned and my money is paid back even without meeting the seller face to face or making phone calls.I have even bought some very nice ones from Canada....here are pictures of them laptops+ assesories i shipped to Nigeria yesterday to Arrive on Saturda.....

NOTE:they are in very decent condition(used by oyibo man),some are even 6months old... u can mail me for more information,Also the possibility of getting a $100 laptop is very real but then it comes with some floors(better thing na money they kill am),
*a $100 laptop will not come with webcam
*memories are usually very low
*Battery may not hold charge...et etal

Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by Mikeadek: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Tell us more about that, where are you based and tell us about your deal.
Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by susy1613(f): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2012
Hi there. I am SUSY from Philippines based in China and I am offering a service if you want to purchase directly from factories in China. I can provide you with a reliable and professional sourcing option.
1. Locate factories that have equipment and talent that matches your needs.
2. Determine which factories or suppliers will meet deadlines and provide efficient service.
3. Negotiate good prices.
4. Place orders, handle currency issues and pay suppliers.
5. Inspect factories for quality and ethical practices.
6. Inspect your finished goods before they’re shipped to you.

Whether you are currently sourcing from China or this is your first time, I am confident I can offer you an exciting new avenue into the world of direct purchasing from China. Contact me to discuss the possibilities in more details.

Best Regards
SUSY
email: susy_evstrading@hotmail.com
Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by Xeroz: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
bman2003:
Hey, I also import fairly used laptops, u can inbox me at b2much200329@yahoo.com
mikkyangel: Omobakan,
Ur bestbet as to importing fairly used Laptops is via Online, but u need a confirmed address ...i usually buy online,its shipped to my confirmed adress here in usa, (i have bought over 50 this year)i do take time to inspec them before shipping them to n9ja.Any faulty is usually returned and my money is paid back even without meeting the seller face to face or making phone calls.I have even bought some very nice ones from Canada....here are pictures of them laptops+ assesories i shipped to Nigeria yesterday to Arrive on Saturda.....

NOTE:they are in very decent condition(used by oyibo man),some are even 6months old... u can mail me for more information,Also the possibility of getting a $100 laptop is very real but then it comes with some floors(better thing na money they kill am),
*a $100 laptop will not come with webcam
*memories are usually very low
*Battery may not hold charge...et etal
. @ mikkyangel av been looking for a genuine contact to import from plz put me through to where you buy from, how do I get in touch with you, this is my mail add. xerozbaba@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by Liwenjing(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
i live in China and can get you original laptops. any one for 100 dollars is a Chinese copy that has original OEM logo pasted on it. original fairly used laptops of 10inches starts from 150 dollars up. that is from 1000RMB(Chinese currency) if ur interested contact me at kkarizona2008@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops by mcvize(m): 1:29am On Feb 09, 2013
color=#006600][/color]gettin laptop for that ammount is real I bought a toshiba 3ps shiped to my adress within seven working days using my Gt nairamaster card each for 105,truth is that this laptop are sold@retail price and I've introduce few people and there still in bisiness.mail me for moreinfo kingvize@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Computer Apps/games And Pc Download / Connecting Your Laptop With Its Internal Sim Slot. No Need For Modem / Pls How Do I Install Mtn Hynet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.