Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,193 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting (38780 Views)

Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / Tinubu Invites Obasanjo To Commission Yaba Road And Hospital (Nov 2002 Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by googlepikins: 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is what the meeting looks like

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
arewaboy01:
and you ignorant af !���
yo shut the fuxk up son cuz you ain’t shit ya’know
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
Apexmoh:
Certainly, his a business partner to your father. I hope you know that we have it on record that your f@ther too is a renowned terrorist. So no need to come here expose your parents' dirty job.
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by ransomed: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
IKBARUTEN11:
Emi lol kan, all your efforts to continue from where bubu stopped will be in vain.
Amen! ooooooo.
Affliction shall never rise again the second time .
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Faber(m): 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
AntiWailer:

2023 is not far from here.

I will quote u after the elections.

Elections are not won making noise and chest beating. Elections re won by engagement , deals and compromise.

Wetin happened for Osun state will be child's play. Which Christian will vote Tinubu. Is it Catholic church that Lalong ridicled their Pope, or Anglican that Bishop Chukwuma and co don come out and ask all man to vote for Obi. You cannot ridicle Christian leaders by impersonating them with fake Bishops and expect them to vote for you.

How many Muslims will leave Atiku, a Fulani and vote Jagaban. Name one state in South East and South South that Buhari won in 2015 and 2019 even with his power of incumbency, na one drug baron go come win a state for that side grin grin

Wetin go vex me pass is if you deactivate this your account by this time next year. If you run away from here or change moniker, Ogwugwu go kill you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
LegalWolf:
Lol, this is the structure we are talking about. These are the colonels who will direct army units for the general and not some mushroom unorganized individuals.

Let me ask again: who will deliver Kano, Kaduna or Katsina for PO? What about Niger, Benue, Bauchi? And you think you will win an election. If you are sincere with yourself, this election is a two-horse race and we know the 'horses'.
Does it look like the Hausa fulani will abandon Atiku and vote Tinubu?

You must be joking
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by densil(m): 3:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
grin Nigerians must have sense this time around else another 8yrs of suffering wootoo wootoo
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Liebermantic:
I thought Ganduje would deliver 5 million votes for him?
Audio
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Zaheeddudu: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
obi4eze:

If he likes let him meet Lucifer, Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

Only greedy, wicked people will vote Tinubu who has nothing to offer.

2023 is the time to make Nigeria better and Peter Obi is the best option at the moment.

y u no mention atiku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Way to go

BATSHET 2023

Nwamamaiwota, can you stop hiding behind Northerner Moniker? Why are Obi supporters always like this
what's this
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I dey here, Type nonsense Nwamamaiwota angry
angry
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Elporo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu, the greatest Nigerian politician of this era.

Be careful. Atiku is not a Chihuahua like Peter Obi.
Atiku is a befitting opponent for Tinubu, likewise Tinibu for Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
The master strategist
Emilokan 1 is our next president, if you no like am go and die
brown lace lokan
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by badlaw(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
Aged boko men on close door meeting
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by longifilis(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Faber:
He is afraid Kano is gone ....and Kaduna to follow suit.

Sokoto is PDP already, Adamawa is PDP. Bauchi is PDP, Katsina is sitting on the fence. North Central is gone. APC killed them woto woto and Tinubu never condemned any of the killings that was happening in North Central.
South South and South East. The Labourers have taken over grin grin

Where will Tinubu's votes come from. Perhaps the donkey exporting Niger Republic will vote for him

Have you woken up?
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Abujason: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Faber:
He is afraid Kano is gone ....and Kaduna to follow suit.

Sokoto is PDP already, Adamawa is PDP. Bauchi is PDP, Katsina is sitting on the fence. North Central is gone. APC killed them woto woto and Tinubu never condemned any of the killings that was happening in North Central.
South South and South East. The Labourers have taken over grin grin

Where will Tinubu's votes come from. Perhaps the donkey exporting Niger Republic will vote for him

… and Iragbiji people of Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Apexmoh: 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth ‘fore you dropped, nigga
Empty threat. As if, if i don't heaven will fall on earth.
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Abujason: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Realists:
BATMAN will soon occupy Nigerian political space will his brigde building political strategy.

God forbid BAT thing!
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Apexmoh:
Empty threat. As if, if i don't heaven will fall on earth.
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??

Last nigga dissed me he dropped, nigga
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Apexmoh: 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??

Last nigga dissed me he dropped, nigga
Cry me a river.
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by deeva2: 3:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
obi can continue his rally and pilgrimage visit to churches while my Jagaban keeps consulting, strategizing and planning..

obi still dey learn politics

Lion and cat no be the same.

BATISHE 2023

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by EponOjuku: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
He inviting a terrorist to a meeting seriously

Man that nigga slick asf

There is a difference between Shakau and Shekarau. You are exceptionally ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Procarpenter: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 20% discount and my price is more affordable with warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by LiveWithIt: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
LegalWolf:
Lol, this is the structure we are talking about. These are the colonels who will direct army units for the general and not some mushroom unorganized individuals.

Let me ask again: who will deliver Kano, Kaduna or Katsina for PO? What about Niger, Benue, Bauchi? And you think you will win an election. If you are sincere with yourself, this election is a two-horse race and we know the 'horses'.
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Mikolo70(m): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
ikaboy:
What happens to kwakwaso?
Kwankwaso already in BAT corner... But never loud am o! #reliable source
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Mikolo70(m): 3:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Does it look like the Hausa fulani will abandon Atiku and vote Tinubu?

You must be joking
BUT they will leave Atiku and vote Lie OBI... Una too mumu
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by NigeriaWealthAv: 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
How To Browse Internet Without SIM Card: Faster & Cheaper
Click The Link Below For More Details
https://www.nigeriawealthavenue.com/2022/08/how-to-browse-internet-without-sim-card.html
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by jaytee01(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
obi4eze:

If he likes let him meet Lucifer, Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

Only greedy, wicked people will vote Tinubu who has nothing to offer.

2023 is the time to make Nigeria better and Peter Obi is the best option at the moment.

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Apexmoh:
Cry me a river.
Aight son you can play if you want
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
EponOjuku:

There is a difference between Shakau and Shekarau. You are exceptionally ignorant.
Yo shut the fuxk up son cuz you ain’t shyt
Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by jaytee01(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
TimmyTen:
Somebody should tell this old man that this is not just about him as a person.
Terrorist are using religion as a weapon, preaching against the FG and urging people to join them in their struggle for an Islamic State, muslim-muslim agenda will be giving credence to the Ideologies this terrorist are preaching,We will be unwise to support something we know does not potray equity, fairness, justice, inclusiveness and Trust,plus we know the muric and the Muslim community will never support Christian-Christian agenda,so why should we then support
muslim-muslim agenda undecided
Grandpa you don too old go rest enjoy your drug money abegii undecided

Re: Tinubu Invites Shekarau To A Closed Door Meeting by WildChild00(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
Emi lokan angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Suspends Betta Edu, Minister Of Humanitarian Affairs / PDP Welcomes Atiku With A Banner At Their Headquarters In Abuja (Photos) / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.