Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C (41079 Views)

Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie / Mercy Johnson To Dedicate Daughter On April 28 / Mercy Johnson’s Husband-to-be Prince Odianosen Okojie Finally Speaks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by 080ictcom(f): 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
My name is Lovely Okojie, legal wife of Prince Odianosen Okojie, the man Mercy Johnson is set to wed in a few weeks. I was refered to you to help me share my story after all else had failed to stop another woman from breaking my home. I used to have a sweet home but now Mercy Johnson is trying to destroy it. I've not been able to stop crying or sleep well for the past few months. I'm appealing to the world and whoever knows her to please tell her to leave my husband alone. I'm married to this man and there has never been any divorced paper signed. We are still legally married, he's the love of my life and the father of my two lovely kids. read more @ http://www.9jabook.com/forum/topics/mercy-johnson-to-marry-my-husband-lovely-okojie-wife-of-prince-od

www.080ict.com

Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by MrsChima(f): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2011
That's what happens when you marry a polygamist. lipsrsealed

Reap what you sow.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by MMM2(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
na lie angry
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by 190: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2011
Very ugly couple

they look like thieves undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by hsert(f): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
@ 190, please don't kill me o.
cant stop laughing here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 05, 2011
DOA.
the marriage is dead on arrival,pure and simple
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Goldieluks: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mercy Johnson is such a RIP OFF!!!

The man is not even fine,mtchewwww!!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by MrsChima(f): 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
He is handsome and looks better than Van Vicker.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Goldieluks: 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
Oh you don't dare^^ shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by MrsChima(f): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue  Glad you detect the sarcasm. 

Van Vicker is fioooone. Mmm.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Goldieluks: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2011
Ofcourse i'd detect it,lol,

i agree with 190,they look like wanted armed robbers lipsrsealed
with those teeth,he could kill a fish. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by 190: 4:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
I wont be suprised if that man up there has stole pant from a market before undecided

she even looks like a retired allen avenue disciple
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by 190: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2011
why im i not suprised

both of them are crooks

the man's been married else where

smh!! - and where's he from again - lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i thought as much undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Goldieluks: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
190:

I wont be suprised if that man up there has stole pant from a market before  undecided

she even looks like a retired allen avenue disciple

i agree ,i agree. grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Goldieluks: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
where is mercy johnson originally from? any idea? @190
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by 190: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
i think she's kogi or something

as 4 her thief husband - they are always like that, why aint i surprised
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Nayah(f): 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2011
We don't even know if this is the truth, I think we should wait a bit and not jumping on conclusion based on a letter
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by 190: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2011
^does that man look like someone whos innocent undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Goldieluks: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2011
Nayah!!!!

wait a bit for who and what?something that's been on the net for months now??
oh please!
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Nayah(f): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2011
Godielucks promotion!!! I'm sorry but I do not jump on conclusion about this matter, like the DSK issue with Nafissatou Diallo it turns out she turned a bit the truth about what happened beteween her and the French politician
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2011
i've always known mercy johnson to be a shameless person. She hasn't changed a bit despite her beign a star! From all d gorgeous lookin handsome single '9ja boys' she decided to settle for a 'family man'! SMH! Wat a waiste of talent!
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Goldieluks: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2011
Nayah:

Godielucks promotion!!! I'm sorry but I do not jump on conclusion about this matter, like the DSK issue with Nafissatou Diallo it turns out she turned a bit the truth about what happened beteween her and the French politician

I see where your coming from,but mercy herself didn't deny the fact that she's getting married to the man,soon.
so what conclusion are we talking about here?
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Nayah(f): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
The story is one sided based Godielucks that's my point , anyway just waiting for Mercy version since her "clan" said they won't be any other statement
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by oludashmi(f): 5:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
Proofs

Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by oludashmi(f): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
Proofs

Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by oludashmi(f): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2011

Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
This his wife must be very stupid!

There is legal document covering the marriage - She should sue the fvkn morafuker and send him to 21 years imprisonment for bigamy!

The guy is obviously a thief!

@190 for once you talked sense! (guessed you have not taken ya medication today!)
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by lindabon: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2011
some women get time. typical average 9ja woman; always looking for public sympathy. shameful really. come see the man wey my fellow women dey kill themselves for!! both to the married woman and the husband snatcher=shame! shame! shame! Mrs Lovelyn Okojie, a man that leaves his responsibility for bigger jugs does not deserve to be wit u. dedicate ur self to ur children, and i'm sure the right man is around d corner. Stop making excuses for your husband!
me, i cant kill myself for any irresponsible he-goat, married or not.life is too short abeg!!

i.e if this story is true sha
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Nayah(f): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2011
Linda you're on point
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2011
Na so i see am too 4 naijapals.com. D man don get wife and two kids 4 italy b4. dis one no be lie d pixes r there.
Re: Mercy Johnson To Marry My Husband ? " - Lovely Okojie Wife Of Prince Odianosen C by hackney(m): 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
Goldieluks:

with those teeth,he could kill a fish. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

with those jabajantic teeth.
he looks like those ijaws that dig river sand.

Must be marrying him for money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victoria Olubunmi Fetuga Is Dead! Iyabo Ojo's Mother Dies - Picture / Burna Boy Banned From UK For 15 Years! / Dbanj Responds To "Broke" Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.