Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie (48649 Views)

Prince Odi Okojie Shares Loved Up Photo With wife, Mercy Johnson. / Lanre Gentry Shares Throwback Photos Of His Wife, Mercy Aigbe / Prince Okojie: "How Mercy Johnson And I Settle Our Marriage Disputes" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by baseg25(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2015
Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movies.In a recent chat with the Entertainer, Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson Okojie’s husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie opened up on how they met and why his busy business schedules has prevented him from watching his wife’s movies.

See interview excerpts:
Odianosen Okojie: I met Mercy for the first time in 2008 on a flight from France. We both flew Business Class and I asked for her number but she refused. She was very down-to-earth even as a celebrity. I know how a lot of them behave but she is different. Being very focused and a go-getter, I did everything I could just to have her including her number after I set my eyes on her.

Was he comfortable with your movie roles?
Mercy Johnson:

He wasn’t comfortable with the romantic scenes. I stopped taking up such roles in 2009 when I realised we were getting serious and headed for marriage. I was so in love with him that I started adjusting my lifestyle and personality to suit him. He is enlightened and well-travelled. He understands the demands of my job and has no problems with my career. He simply gives me space to fly.

Do you watch her movies?
Odianosen Okojie: No. That is because I don’t really have time to watch Nollywood movies. I would rather watch the news and a little bit of soccer whenever my busy schedule permits me.

The Esan Prince is a building contractor.

Source :http://streetgist.com/odianosen-okojie-how-i-met-my-wife-mercy-johnson-why-i-dont-watch-her-movies/

3 Likes

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by harbeemx(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2015
FTC
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Maczeelly(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Okiez
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Fabdedon(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2015
Hehehe the man no want heart breaks grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Whizzcute(m): 7:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by baseg25(m): 7:53am On Jun 22, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by andyxyler(m): 8:07am On Jun 22, 2015
k

1 Like

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by baseg25(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2015
More reply pls...
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by rawtouch: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2015
Women and their forming sha, you refused to give him number now your love for him knows no bounds happy for the few ladies out there who go for guys when they see what they want....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Genea(f): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2015
U want him to die an early death,mbok

1 Like

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by baseg25(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2015
rawtouch:
Women and their forming sha, you refused to give him number now your love for him knows no bounds happy for the few ladies out there who go for guys when they see what they want....

na soo
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by LesbianBoy(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2015
rawtouch:

Don't mind her jare! After all the shakara, it is the man that is fuCcking her big ass now!

7 Likes

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by exemen: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2015
WELL...... AM NOT SURPRISE.......... BUT HER HUSBAND DID NOT TAKE NOTE OF ANYTHING ABOUT HER............. I WANA ASK HER HUSBAND WEATHER SHE NO CRY WEN MAKING LOVE WITH HER............ BCOX THE GIRL CAN CRY LIKE RIVER.................

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2015
Couple of life!!!
Future DH, where art thou?
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by neweraomo: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2015
Buh she's good in bed huh.. no lie oo cheesy
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Pavore9: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2015
He is avoiding High Blood Pressure by not watching her movies....what a wise man! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2015
grin

saasala:

grin ..your head
Wetin do am?
undecided
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Good story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by saasala(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2015
andyxyler:
k

K for Kola?

1 Like

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Dude made the right decision o.

See no evil, think no evil.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by saasala(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
grin

grin ..your head
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by ultrazone(m): 9:16am On Jun 22, 2015
wwq
ultrazone:
smiley

shocked see your life
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by emmykk(m): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Y
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by adorablepepple(f): 9:17am On Jun 22, 2015
"He wasn’t comfortable with the romantic scenes. I stopped taking up such roles in 2009 when I realised we were getting serious and headed for marriage. I was so in love with him that I started adjusting my lifestyle and personality to suit him"
Later some ladies will say they can't adjust because of any man, and at the end they get a broken marriage.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by stepo707: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2015
Rocking that big ass now
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by prettyjo(f): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2015
ok

I have seen this severally
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by henryobinna(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
what's my own?
Re: Odianosen Okojie: How I Met My Wife, Mercy Johnson & Why I Don’t Watch Her Movie by eph12(m): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2015
rawtouch:

Women see like hundreds of the kind of guys they want so should they give their numbers to them all at first point of contact? Not so bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Packs Wads Of Cash After Losing 25m Naira To MMM / Sophie Momodu: Photos Of Davido’s Babymama / Braless Fan Gives Orezi Thrilling Performance On Stage [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.