Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Partner Or Distributor Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partner Or Distributor Needed (152 Views)

Peanut Coating And Processing As A Retailer Or Distributor: This Is For YOU! / Noodles Distributor Needed All States. / Be A Vtu,data And Digital Tv Bill Reseller Or Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partner Or Distributor Needed by Emmy000seun(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
I have a lubricant oil made by a known company ASHA GROUP OF COMPANY(Oil&Gas). The oil is tested and trusted and you can make your findings about the company..(they just venture into car lubricant, and not that dey are new) the good deal about the business is that its standard is like Mobil and Total and it's cheaper in price compare to them (imagine getting 4ltrs as low as 7k for retail).
I need people that we can work together and be the pioneer of this oil before more hand get into it..as the pioneer distributor will be controller of the market when it actually boom..
We are looking for way and means to advert the product and create awareness for it, but the quality is 100%...
My contact is 07068172011.calls and WhatsApp...
I don't need you to have capital or financial commitment, just idea and to dialogue ways to move and create awareness to makes more money..

Re: Partner Or Distributor Needed by teabully(m): 2:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
How much is a unit of the 1 litre used in servicing those common petrol engine generator? For Mobil oil it's 2500

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SME - Accessing Business Fund Course / Did You Know You Could Defeat The Dollar Inflation In Three Simple Steps ? / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.