Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Son Of Late Rivers Monarch Dies After Having Drinks With Friends (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Son Of Late Rivers Monarch Dies After Having Drinks With Friends (photo) (295 Views)

What Broke Your Trust With Friends? Share Your Experience / Son Of Abubakar Al-Jumma 'Sadeeq Plaza' Dies In Accident With His Friend / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Late Rivers Monarch Dies After Having Drinks With Friends (photo) by amzee(m): 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Daughter of late Rivers traditional ruler,
Dorothy Osaronu, has lost her brother.
This is coming three months after the burial of their father, Oneh Eh Eta Onne, Paramount ruler of Onne Clan in Eleme Local Government Area of Rivers state.

Dorathy, who disclosed this on Tuesday,
August 16, said her brother became
unconscious and died after having drinks
with some of his friends.

Read post below...

"The Don Jazzy, M I Base, KAFEMI
(Don’t kill me yet they killed him)
OBO Osaronu, No Headache, No sickness. Became unconscious after having drinks with some friends,"

She wrote.
"They killed one of the shiniest light of his generation. The person that killed you did not even think of your helpless mother, your young wife and 5 children.

"Barely 3 months after My Dads burial we have lost you my favorite big bro. You people said it is well abi, please kindly put my helpless mother in your prayers no woman deserves to go through what she is going through. At this point I am
going through the fire"

Re: Son Of Late Rivers Monarch Dies After Having Drinks With Friends (photo) by BAT4Presido2023: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Wickedness everywhere
Re: Son Of Late Rivers Monarch Dies After Having Drinks With Friends (photo) by Cypress042(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
No headache and No sickness ?

He likely died of Obesity or low B.P, his friends might be innocent please.
Proper investigation should be carried out if neccessary sad

1 Like

Re: Son Of Late Rivers Monarch Dies After Having Drinks With Friends (photo) by God1000(m): 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sad, man's inhumanity to fellow man
Re: Son Of Late Rivers Monarch Dies After Having Drinks With Friends (photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
May his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Son Of Late Rivers Monarch Dies After Having Drinks With Friends (photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
So sad

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect / Campaign Donations: The Urgent Need For Inec And Firs To Issue Circular Mandatin / Happy Birthday Mufakirnaqdiun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.