Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria (1959 Views)

Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / My Lecturers Are Not Fit To Teach In Secondary Schools, I'll Flush Them Out / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by Esama: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Who chained you.
Sparrk007:
who remove the chain from this one leg
Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Esama:
Peter obi is not smart and because of this people shouldn't be carried away.

Okay. But we are still voting him for President
Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by PlayerMeji: 1:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Unless you are the rabid dog that they could muster at this point, we agreed to posting links and articles not that nonsense one headline concorted in your backroom.

If you tell me that you believed that FBI fabrication then I dont think you are worth my time in argument. It is all over the internet that that was purely a poor smear campaign swung at Tinubu which holds no water since the school he graduated from CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY confirmed that he graduated from their University and all you people can do is to bring in FBI like they cared for whoever ruled this country.

Una lies no dey tire una? This is the same way you people have lied that Buhari is not the one on the chair, that it is JIBRIL from SUDAN, that UK will invade Nigeria if Nigeria does not release NK, that ISRAEL will attack Nigeria on behalf of Biafrans, etc.... ENDLESS LIES!!

Note, I am not a fan of APC but a fan of Tinubu, rather!

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/06/a-bola-tinubu-graduated-from-chicago.html

check the link to confirm his chicago state university story...

FYI, there was no such letter apparently!

after4:
You mean this denial? Can you show me where FBI denied the letter? Abi you think sey America na the useless Nigeria wey you and your tifnubu don spoil finish. Post the link where FBI denied that letter. Liar

You have "common sense" and you cannot know tht a person cannot attend university without primary and secondary school? You think being stupid is part of common sense?

Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Sparrk007:
who remove the chain from this one leg

Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by Chidelis(m): 5:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Esama:

U wey smart watin u Don achieve for ur life?

All this fake tinubu henchmen account for nairaland sef......

We like person wey no smart.... go huge transformer.....
Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by ribbit: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:
But he is better than Tinubu nor Atiku.
people that tagged you people zombiedients should be given a special award.

Walahi, you people are zombis..

Just parroting the same nonsense everywhere.

In what indices is obi better than tinubu?

Zombi o zombim

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 17, 2022
ribbit:
people that tagged you people zombiedients should be given a special award.

Walahi, you people are zombis..

Just parroting the same nonsense everywhere.

In what indices is obi better than tinubu?

Zombi o zombim
You would have said, that was what you want to become.
Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by ribbit: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Jennifer663:

You would have said, that was what you want to become.
that's what you currently are..

Brainless zombi

Just following the crowd like herd.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 17, 2022
ribbit:
that what you currently are..

Brainless zombi

Just following the crowd like herd.
Nerd.
Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by ribbit: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2022

Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by after4: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2022
You don't believe FBI documents but you want me to believe farook kperogi write up who is nothing, an individual tinubu paid to write nonsense?
So you expect me to ignore a court document for an individual paid write up?

There is no such letter but you posted another write up you conjured up to discredit a letter you said does not exist.
Get out and don't mention me again

PlayerMeji:
Unless you are the rabid dog that they could muster at this point, we agreed to posting links and articles not that nonsense one headline concorted in your backroom.

If you tell me that you believed that FBI fabrication then I dont think you are worth my time in argument. It is all over the internet that that was purely a poor smear campaign swung at Tinubu which holds no water since the school he graduated from CHICAGO STATE UNIVERSITY confirmed that he graduated from their University and all you people can do is to bring in FBI like they cared for whoever ruled this country.

Una lies no dey tire una? This is the same way you people have lied that Buhari is not the one on the chair, that it is JIBRIL from SUDAN, that UK will invade Nigeria if Nigeria does not release NK, that ISRAEL will attack Nigeria on behalf of Biafrans, etc.... ENDLESS LIES!!

Note, I am not a fan of APC but a fan of Tinubu, rather!

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2022/06/a-bola-tinubu-graduated-from-chicago.html

check the link to confirm his chicago state university story...

FYI, there was no such letter apparently!

Re: Peter Obi Is Very Daft Dude Not Fit For President Of Nigeria by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Esama:

You are calling a man who in his 30s, was one of the major bank shareholders and made the money legitimately daft. Not like the so-called crooked politicians that made their wealth from impoverishing the masses.

Na wa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recent Scholarship For Medical Students On Vanguard / Women Make Better Teachers Than Men. / 2010/2011 Acceptance Of Admission/clearance Process For Anambra State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.