Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

ASUU Strike Will End...� - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Will End...� (1586 Views)

'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU / ASUU Says The Strike Will Be Called Off Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Will End...� by hayohdele(m): 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Report reaching us is that IPPIS and UTAS has been agreed and resumption seems closer than ever.

I'm so excited and at the same time Open minded cause this is not the first time I've been disappointed by those incessant meetings that led to BREAKFAST �

So I'm keeping an Open mind!

As for those that has decided to learn one skill or the other and after hearing this news, they go back to default mode again.

Look
No knowledge is for waste, your job can be taken away from you but not your skillset

Learning a skill helps you relieve the burden of your parents sending you money for petty petty things.

Some claim, "if I start now and ASUU call off Strike, I have wasted Money"....How?!!

We have alot of youths using the skills they learnt or are learning to fend for themselves in school...

I can't remember the last time I asked my parents to get what I want.

Don't Wait till you graduate before you start a side hustle

Let's not even talk about online skills or business...

cause those ones can not be wasted provided you can access them over the internet anywhere in the world

Even Offline training can't be wasted, if you really have passion to learn it. You continue whenever you get back home.

Remember...
Salary alone can't sustain you or Make you Rich in this country.

Re: ASUU Strike Will End...� by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
When?
Re: ASUU Strike Will End...� by hayohdele(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
AffiliateFestus:

Yes salary alone cannot sustain you in this country,
But of course you need more than one source of income,

Do you believe you can earn 100k a week by just selling people's product

Yes it is possible, what if you are paid 30k as a commission earn for selling just one product,

Then how many more products are you willing to sell, to eradicate poverty from your life

Just by selling more 10 products, you will earn 300k, that is 30 × 10.

If you want to know more of this business that has changed thousands of people's life, Dm me now!!!

Affiliate Marketing right ��

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will End...� by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
As usual!
Re: ASUU Strike Will End...� by WebMind: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
May it end sooner.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Did Mmesoma Ejikeme Actually Presented A Fake Result? / Hnd Distinction N Bsc 1st Class / lasu to release 2010 post-utme less than 24 hours frm now,end exam today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.