Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. (2291 Views)

Kaduna Rural Street Poll Shows Tinubu Unpopularity In The North. / Ondo LG Poll Exposed Apc’s Unpopularity – Rep’s Aide / Keyamo Redeployed To Ministry Of Labour And Productivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by XerXers: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Create a Peter Obi volunteer group in your area. That's what others did. All the awareness in other places was not done by Obi or labour party but by those who desire change just like you

1 Like

Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by 07kjb: 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
chakula:

Agreed Sir.

But having stakeholders that can work for the party matters. Take a survey and see how many Senate and Reps members are there for the party in the North? You can only be successful in politics when you have a key people who can work for you.

No problem time will tell.

I understand you

We will continue to enlighten the NORTHERNERS to be able to make decisions bon their own come 2023

L.P Peter OBI is a worthy movement
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by garfield1: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Enyimbafc:
I am in plateau state now,and i have travelled to almost all the LGAs in plateau state and i can tell u labour party is very popular in those local governments. For every 100 people u see in the 15 local government dominated by christains 80 or more are for peter obi.So when u say north,note that NE/NW are not the only zone in north.Obi is also very popular in kaduna,taraba,kano and other states in NORTH were youths use social media and discuss happenings with their illiterate parents.

Wase,kanam,jos north are Muslim dominated
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by DadaHammed: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Olaoluwa122:
Obi is also popular in Kano? Over rating no go kill una!!!

What candidate do you really support?
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Olaoluwa122: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
DadaHammed:

What candidate do you really support?
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar!!!!
Re: Unpopularity Of Labour Party In The North. by Dubaku543: 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
chakula:
Good day, I will like to draw the attention of Labour Party (LP) and its entirety to focus mainly in the Northern Nigeria for their campaign. It is clear that their party is not well popular and even the contesters are not much.

However, they should change their campaign system from online to it's opposite. I don't think without having a score of people who can work for you as agent the party is bound to be fail.

Conclusively, I am from North and I will like to witness an Igbo man steering the affairs of the nation if it was successful then the expectations we have in our minds will be cleared but in contrary we believe on what we have been told on their plans.

Stay blessed.
My brother and friend. Don't worry yourself. The election is towing a tribal line and Northerners don't want to learn. Let them install another Fulani cabinet we are all in this together. The way the North has hustled for power, people would actually think their region will be competing with UK, France for world power status.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Three Important Questions Bishops Asked Tinubu / Obi's Village Has Been In Darkness For 5 Months Now - Where Is The Obi's Dubai? / John Enenche Has Been Removed From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Counci

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.