Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,889 members, 7,863,042 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau (26969 Views)

NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) / Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat / Flagship, NNS Aradu Undergoes Repairs At The Naval Dockyard Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by Moh247: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
SmartyPants:

1. But your concern was that some Nigerians would start beliveing the negatives not the positives. Therefore shouldnt your concern be about preserving history for local consumption?

2. What specific technology is required to build a global platform that is out of reach to you and i?

1: Note i said some... meaning some who get easily swayed by westerned media than local history.. and others in diaspora

2: Satelite deployment technology is out of the reach of you and me.. or perhaps you have such which i dont know of
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by SmartyPants(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Moh247:

1: Note i said some... meaning some who get easily swayed by westerned media than local history.. and others in diaspora

2: Satelite deployment technology is out of the reach of you and me.. or perhaps you have such which i dont know of

1. So you're saying your major focus is on broadcasting african history to the western world. What is the use of that?

2. Why must it be satellite technology? What do you plan on doing with it exactly? Are you talking of cable tv stations? Do people still watch cable TV? And how exactly would you interest a western audience in watching your african tv station?

Moreover what do you want to achieve with cable tv that you can't achieve over the internet?

3. Satellite technology may not be immediately accessible but its not magic. If you're serious you'll work out a plan. This is not enough of am excuse kot to write our own history since you feel so strongly about it.

But again, you're not even clear on why it must be satellite technology-based.
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by themanderon: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
I have never understood the rationale of those running this country. Your house is literarily on fire with bandits, terrorists and kidnappers overrunning the entire country and you are going to stabilize another man's country.
This is how they have also been supplying other so-called international customers with uninterrupted power supply while their own citizens can barely get 10 hours per day.
In the same way, they have deliberately grounded our refineries making us buy petroleum products at exorbitant prices while we are abundantly blessed with the raw material here which is crude oil.
Our leaders are a pure definition of evil. Their wickedness surpasses that of the devil himself.

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by Moh247: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
SmartyPants:

1. So you're saying your major focus is on broadcasting african history to the western world. What is the use of that?

2. Why must it be satellite technology? What do you plan on doing with it exactly? Are you talking of cable tv stations? Do people still watch cable TV? And how exactly would you interest a western audience in watching your african tv station?

Moreover what do you want to achieve with cable tv that you can't achieve over the internet?

3. Satellite technology may not be immediately accessible but its not magic. If you're serious you'll work out a plan. This is not enough of am excuse kot to write our own history since you feel so strongly about it.

But again, you're not even clear on why it must be satellite technology-based.

1: i .. I am saying my focus is broadcasting of Nigerian Positive values and good deeds to the World, western world inclusive
ii Public Relations, international relations and Public Imagery of a country is linked to so many things from Economy, to tourism, but having to explain all that to you would be a long process

2:i Cable TV still remains one of the most fastest and global means of disseminating information,
ii My comment specifically talked on the need of western media telling the right story using global media, you opined an african tv station which i never did.. i specifically talked about content potraying the goods of Nigeria

3: i believe you are human and educated enough, if rocket science isnt a magic then i suggest you make one and patent it with your plan, and we shall patronise you

so for better comprehension and to avoid petty question.. Western Media must as a matter of fact start telling positive african content especially Nigeria and focus less on the negative content demarketing Nigeria

if that isnt clear enough to you kindly ask more questions

Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by helicoptarr: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
Excellent!
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by Blaqputin(m): 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
dryakson:
US War ship na die.
It's called the DESTROY.
Not this boat
It's called destroyer not destroy, u go dey type rubbish dey capitalize am

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by Blaqputin(m): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
GeneralDae:
And yet people say Buhari is a complete failure.
Isn't he ?
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
The part that got me is where the ambassador said, "...it does not matter whether Nigeria as a Nation has problems or not, we should always be there for our ECOWAS counterparts."

I believe it matters. We have to first fix our own problems ATLEAST TO A LEVEL,before helping others. It'll be evil and outright wickedness for a father to be sharing food in the street, while his children have been hungry for days
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by BnQoyyim(m): 5:03pm On Aug 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

History wont speak of the great battle Nigeria fought accross Africa from cote d'viore to liberia and sudan, peace keeping after peace keeping

financing anti aparthied freedom fighters, bailing out poor nations in west africa... massively donating to regional secuirity and offering NDA kaduna as African military and leadership training center

what the west would write about nigeria is yahoo yahoo, banditry, and terrorism... they write it so well that some Nigerians have started believing the falsehood they write about them not being great men and women

True talk, brother.
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by laiza(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
EKONGKING:
Instead of projecting power abroad why can't we project power against bandits,bolo haram and iswap.
Who r bent on destroying the projecter embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Are bandits anywhere near the seas or our territorial waterways?
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by GeneralDae: 5:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
laiza:
Are bandits anywhere near the seas or our territorial waterways?
I tire oo. So now they expect the navy to start fighting bandits??
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by dryakson(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
Blaqputin:

It's called destroyer not destroy, u go dey type rubbish dey capitalize am
typing error.
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by Rollins777(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2022
Peace keeping mission?
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by Krublog(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

History wont speak of the great battle Nigeria fought accross Africa from cote d'viore to liberia and sudan, peace keeping after peace keeping

financing anti aparthied freedom fighters, bailing out poor nations in west africa... massively donating to regional secuirity and offering NDA kaduna as African military and leadership training center

what the west would write about nigeria is yahoo yahoo, banditry, and terrorism... they write it so well that some Nigerians have started believing the falsehood they write about them not being great men and women

It was not any other African that called the citizens of this country LAZY. It was our number one citizen!!!
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by babajero(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Moh247:
cool

All this rubbish you wrote about, if the government of Nigeria use what you are bragging about to develop and protect Nigeria, we won't be having the West write about the reality in Nigeria.

This is not Islam story where you say the West is tarnishing your image while you keep on committing the same atrocities you complain about west for.
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by kingsley38162: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bar man please play me I SURRENDER by Eazi ft
Simi,Atiku and Tinubu.Bar man please play me I SURRENDER by Eazi ft
Simi,Atiku and Tinubu....
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by babajero(m): 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
GeneralDae:
Please explain why you think he is not a failure?
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by Yankee101: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Yet soldiers internally don't have enough weapons
But you can go support fulanis in other countries
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
smiley
Moh247:
cool

Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by CaptainFM1: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Very unprofessional....using Naval ship to import SUV!
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by GeneralDae: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
babajero:
Please explain why you think he is not a failure?
How can Buhari be a complete failure after making our Navy so powerful with these modern equipments you see on this thread, such that this year alone, there have been no piracy on our waters ( what used to be one of the most vulnerable in the world for time immemorial)?

How is Buhari a complete failure, when he revived the Warri-Itakpe rail, that today transport important construction materials? A rail that was abandoned by Babangida in 1987?

How is Buhari a complete failure, when the second Niger Bridge used as a campaign tool by all PDP Government in time past, finally got out of power point under this Government to become something we can actually see in real life going on?

Lagos-Ibadan road abandoned by previous Governments despite the importance of the road is currently undergoing final markings.

How is Buhari a failure when under his Government, the PIA bill abandoned for decades was finally signed.

How is Buhari a failure, when under him another oil bill lagging since 1993 that allows more investors in, was finally resolved last week.

How is Buhari a failure despite the fact that the start up bill for our tech entrepreneurs is now becoming a reality.

How is Buhari a failure, when under him, two of the largest rice mills in the world are being constructed. One in Lagos and one in Katsina.

How is Buhari a failure, when under him the Lekki Sea Port is becoming a reality.

How is Buhari a failure when the AKK gas pipeline is on course

What of the 700 MW Zungeru power plant?

How is Buhari a failure, when under him Herdsmen-farmer crises have been largely resolved to an extent in 3 years after decades of the recurring problem?

How is Buhari a failure when the Siemens deal would eventually begin operations September despite COVID and local law problems that almost hindered the project

How can Buhari be a failure, when our ease of doing business ranking under him improved?

How can Buhari be a failure, when old Biafran soilders who were promised compensation and were owed for decades were compensated under him?

How is Buhari a failure? when for the first time in our history, FAAC received nothing from NNPC (due to increase in subsidy), yet FAAC distributed over 800 Billion naira in July ( the highest ever) from majority non oil revenues.

I have so much to type, but damn, is this what you call complete failure?
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by GeneralDae: 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
CaptainFM1:
Very unprofessional....using Naval ship to import SUV!
What is unprofessional about it?

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by SmartyPants(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Moh247:

1: i .. I am saying my focus is broadcasting of Nigerian Positive values and good deeds to the World, western world inclusive
ii Public Relations, international relations and Public Imagery of a country is linked to so many things from Economy, to tourism, but having to explain all that to you would be a long process

2:i Cable TV still remains one of the most fastest and global means of disseminating information,
ii My comment specifically talked on the need of western media telling the right story using global media, you opined an african tv station which i never did.. i specifically talked about content potraying the goods of Nigeria

3: i believe you are human and educated enough, if rocket science isnt a magic then i suggest you make one and patent it with your plan, and we shall patronise you

so for better comprehension and to avoid petty question.. Western Media must as a matter of fact start telling positive african content especially Nigeria and focus less on the negative content demarketing Nigeria

if that isnt clear enough to you kindly ask more questions

I only suggested perhaps you intend to use the satellite tech to run am africa focused cable tv network/station. But since its not cable tv, why not go ahead and be specific. What exactly do you want to do with satellite technology?

And why can't you leverage the internet which has long overtaken all other mediums?

Its a terrible failure of imagination to argue that one must create their own satellite ftom scratch. That is as silly as suggesting that you should make your own phone from scratch.

But in all, this is what you are saying:

That portraying Nigeria in a positive light is important but you wont do it untill you have access to satellite technology, and untill then, western mrdia must start telling the story the way you belive it should be told, on your behalf.

That's about it? Lol.

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by stanluiz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2022
GeneralDae:

To protect their president. Their president was attacked and almost killed by rebels the last time. He came to Buhari in Abuja and Buhari promised to help under ECOWAS.

This is not the first time Nigeria is doing this. Obasanjo despite battling militants in the Niger Delta then, still did way more than this.
This is total rubbish! Nigeria army is protecting thier president while Abuja is under the siege of bandits, Iswap and gunmen.

Nigeria should stop this father Christmas Nonsense. Insecurity is on the highest peak in Nigeria yet we are sending troops in other Africa countries. It is nonsense!
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by babajero(m): 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
GeneralDae:

How can Buhari be a complete failure after making our Navy so powerful with these modern equipments you see on this thread, such that this year alone, there have been no piracy on our waters ( what used to be one of the most vulnerable in the world for time immemorial)?

How is Buhari a complete failure, when he revived the Warri-Itakpe rail, that today transport important construction materials? A rail that was abandoned by Babangida in 1987?

How is Buhari a complete failure, when the second Niger Bridge used as a campaign tool by all PDP Government in time past, finally got out of power point under this Government to become something we can actually see in real life going on?

Lagos-Ibadan road abandoned by previous Governments despite the importance of the road is currently undergoing final markings.

How is Buhari a failure when under his Government, the PIA bill abandoned for decades was finally signed.

How is Buhari a failure, when under him another oil bill lagging since 1993 that allows more investors in, was finally resolved last week.

How is Buhari a failure despite the fact that the start up bill for our tech entrepreneurs is now becoming a reality.

How is Buhari a failure, when under him, two of the largest rice mills in the world are being constructed. One in Lagos and one in Katsina.

How is Buhari a failure, when under him the Lekki Sea Port is becoming a reality.

How is Buhari a failure, when under him Herdsmen-farmer crises have been largely resolved to an extent in 3 years after decades of the recurring problem?

How is Buhari a failure when the Siemens deal would eventually begin operations September despite COVID and local law problems that almost hindered the project

How can Buhari be a failure, when our ease of doing business ranking under him improved?

How can Buhari be a failure, when old Biafran soilders who were promised compensation and were owed for decades were compensated under him?

How is Buhari a failure? when for the first time in our history, FAAC received nothing from NNPC (due to increase in subsidy), yet we FAAC distributed over 800 Billion naira in July ( the highest ever) from majority non oil revenues.

This is what we call after tenure campaign, after all this campaign from you, what is the impact on the economy, power, health, citizens life, visible GDP, price of commodities and so many more?
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by GeneralDae: 7:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
babajero:
This is what we call after tenure campaign, after all this campaign from you, what is the impact on the economy, power, health, citizens life, visible GDP, price of commodities and so many more?
Rome was not built in a day. The groundwork for the Nigeria we should have been enjoying today should have been laid by Babangida, Abacha, and Obasanjo.
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by kernniejay(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
GeneralDae:
Ok, Buhari is an incomplete failue. hope you are happy now?
Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by GeneralDae: 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
kernniejay:

Ok, Buhari is an incomplete failue. hope you are happy now?
How can Buhari be a failure after making our Navy so powerful with these modern equipments you see on this thread, such that this year alone, there have been no piracy on our waters ( what used to be one of the most vulnerable in the world for time immemorial)?

How is Buhari a failure? when for the first time in our history, FAAC received nothing from NNPC (due to increase in subsidy), yet FAAC distributed over 800 Billion naira in July ( the highest ever) from majority non oil revenues.

Re: NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau by CaptainFM1: 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
GeneralDae:

What is unprofessional about it?

You use a "Roll on-Roll off" to ship a vehicle. Even containerization is not ideal as we practice in Nigeria.

To answer your question properly, does that SUV loading/offloading looks anything officially shipped? That's why you see them using crane to unload it.

I can bet it belongs to one of their oga's that abuse his influence and authority by using the nation's naval vessel to carry out his own personal shipping!

All the necessary import dues and remittance that should go to the nation's purse has been evaded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency / Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) / 2-Million-Man March For Atiku In Madori, Jigawa State (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.