Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) (42221 Views)

23-Year-Old US Lady Posed As 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl To Have Sex With Teen Boys / A Supermarket In PH Sold Fake Magic Moment To Me / Lady Calls Out Hair Vendor Who Sold Fake Braids To Her For 80k (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by kenzysmith: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
G
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by stunnert(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
jojothaiv:
Mugu plenty for this world....

For every format, there's a mugu that will fall for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by Enkidu70: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Put them down immediately, they are animals like Lai and Keyamo
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by UptownVibes(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Imagine importing such to Nigeria and you finally sell to your customers. grin
The seller own yav finish be that.. He or she go collect woto woto
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by DSC7: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Upcoming EscoBATsshocked shocked shocked
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by Bryan88(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Anytin to make this money...con3 hard nwanne.
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by mansoura(f): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
has
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by clothingonline(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Bad
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by blank(f): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
That's why I can't buy certain things just anywhere. Has to be direct from source or a major retailer.
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by Agugbadin: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Shellsploit:
Children of Israelite....
Ndi uwa nmebi!

How are you sure they are not blacks. We don't know their race why conclude that they are children of Israelite. Except you are talking of children of Naija acclaimed Israelites.

1 Like

Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Children of nowadays
make una becareful
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by Kaymansion(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
shocked I pity those who patronize road side perfumes hawker
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by latolz: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Blame the ignorant buyers
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by Clinghton: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Creativity comes in several ways.

Lol.
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by ufotunang: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Spraying urine on your cloth and body to attend an event and ceremony... nawaoooo
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by scholes23(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Nigerian scammers need to come and do IT under this guys
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by Belteshazzar1: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
Boss perfume indeed.......

They called it "wee"
... When such is applied, it produces a lasting smell wey go last pass hausa perfume
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by nooboody: 12:52am On Aug 17, 2022
they could have just sold water . using urine was just pure evil.

GOOGLE VOICE NUMBERS AVAILABLE AT GREAT PRICES.
09O507-759O3
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by oscarlamba: 2:14am On Aug 17, 2022
Angen:
This one did not happen in nigeria
I once bought perfume at iyana ipaja when I was travelling to delta state. Just for me to start using it omo wetin I dey smell no be am, e be like say na fish water with ginger. The craziest thing be say na brand wey I dey always use so me no bother check am undecided
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by FireUpNow(m): 3:55am On Aug 17, 2022
These young men must have learnt local guy man antics from some YouTube
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Cypress042:
I can only imagine applying someones else urine on my expensive new dress with overwhelming joy, to attend an occassion.

Those kids are something else cheesy
Heh! Imagine having a date with your crush and spraying your mouth to prevent mouth odour to exhibit fresh breathe of perfect gentleman.
They should be nicknamed the Weyrey boys. embarassed
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by meobizy(f): 5:39am On Aug 17, 2022
I remember buying fake perfumes from a reputable store back in the day. About two months in, I gave them out. I couldn’t tarnish my real world reputation on such costly mistakes.
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by DesChyko: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2022
The headline isn't clear if the perfume was sold by them or to them.

In Grammarly's words: Rewrite for clarity @Mods
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by walosky(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2022
ayosubaru:

Get this amazing super high perfomance frequency bass boost zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

Pay on delivery via GIG logistics

How much?
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by Cypress042(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Heh! Imagine having a date with your crush and spraying your mouth to prevent mouth odour to exhibit fresh breathe of perfect gentleman.
They should be nicknamed the Weyrey boys. embarassed
grin
Re: Teen Scammers Sold Fake Chanel & Hugo Boss Perfume That Was Actually Urine (Pix) by PharmacyStore: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Scammers everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Boy Arrested For Scamming A Lady Who Wanted To Buy Love Machine For ₦22k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.