Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Statement That Almost Gave Me Heart Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement That Almost Gave Me Heart Attack (473 Views)

Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. / Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. / TV Host, Frank Edoho Reacts To A Statement That Peter Obi Is Not An Inspiring Sp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement That Almost Gave Me Heart Attack by lifenija: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
I will will continue from where buhari stopped.

That above statement almost gave me heart attack
Re: Statement That Almost Gave Me Heart Attack by advanceDNA: 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
lifenija:
I will will continue from where buhari stopped.

That above statement almost gave me heart attack

Because they cant come out to insult buhari for not doing well...they have to pretend ..hence the statement of continuity....

Just like they cant shout change... i mean, what change will that be ? ApC to APC...

The annoying one for me...is "emilokan"

1 Like

Re: Statement That Almost Gave Me Heart Attack by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
It is annoying for real!
Re: Statement That Almost Gave Me Heart Attack by ecolime(m): 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
BATstards are in a fix seriously. No slogan to campaign with.

The world they hate the most is "VOTE WISELY"

Once you say those inncoent words, na dem dey get heart attack grin
Re: Statement That Almost Gave Me Heart Attack by lifenija: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
ecolime:
BATstards are in a fix seriously. No slogan to campaign with.

The world they hate the most is "VOTE WISELY"

Once you say those inncoent words, na dem dey get heart attack grin
lol
Re: Statement That Almost Gave Me Heart Attack by lifenija: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

Because they cant come out to insult buhari for not doing well...they have to pretend ..hence the statement of continuity....

Just like they cant shout change... i mean, what change will that be ? ApC to APC...

The annoying one for me...is "emilokan"
i dey wait for their slogan

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Live In Toronto !!theme: Impact Of Diaspora To The Growth Of Nigeria / 2023: Obi Supporters’ ‘no Shishi’ Gets Endorsement Of Think Tank To Fight Vote B / If Election Was Held Today Who Do You Think Would Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.