Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. (2426 Views)

Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. / Statement That Almost Gave Me Heart Attack / Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
I initially created a thread concerning Obi's security. The link is here https://www.nairaland.com/7622451/peter-obi-should-careful-life

The way and manner Obi still mingle and dine with ordinary people is beginning to give me hbp. I still remember freshly how Ms. Butto of Pakistan was killed by a suicide bombers.

Does Obi really understand what the mandate he is fighting mean to an ordinary poor Nigerian? Do this guy know how many innocent Nigerians are praying and wishing him victory in the supreme court? Election is over for Christ sake, why not lay low and reclaim your mandate? Why is this guys always moving freely around.

You are battling with a party with a VP with suspected strong ties with Boko Haram. You are battling a party with a president with strong ties with DRUG LORDS. They have the best of assassin's arsenal. All it takes is for them to add you on their number one list.

If APC finds out the judgement will not go their own way, do you expect this gang of criminals to relax? Once they take down Obi tell me any other strong politician that will be able to challenge the status quo even in the next 100years.

Obi please save us this heart attacks. Work to strengthen your security. Lay completely low until supreme court delivers it's judgement. I feel like fainting anytime I watch Obi taking selfies with everyone. We know you are humble. We know you are good. Please no need for all these again.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by Nonny95: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2023
Fear not.

Nothing will happen to our Daddy.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by ruggedboych: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2023
If anything scratches obi's body from the evil party Nigeria will burn and that will be the end of aso rock

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by onez: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
May God release a million angels to protect Obi. Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by XY23: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Fear not, PO will be alive to see a new Nigeria. But that won't stop him from being arrested, his fate has already be sealed. We are counting on it to happen. There are forces in operation beyond our reach. APC and it's allies will sink themselves by themselves. The mistake of MM won't be the last. To understand what I mean, they're in government but they're also playing opposition and OBI is at the centre.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by Onucs(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
People funny sha😀😀😀
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by successmatters(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2023
It was Wednesday morning, April 5, 2023 at Asaba airport. Mr Peter Obi had just arrived and was stepping out of the airport to head for his vehicle, when he noticed an elderly man, sitting by the corner, looking distressed.

The elderly man, 95, was heading to Abuja for his medical check-up. Unfortunately his flight was cancelled, and he was rescheduled for an evening flight, meaning that he would spend many excrutiating hours on a wheelchair, before he gets the chance to fly, assuming the flight is not cancelled again.

Filled with love, and understanding the delicate situation the man was in, Obi immediately arranged for the man to fly in a private jet leaving for Abuja at the moment, so he could meet up with his medical appointment.

The elderly man never stopped praying for Obi. His family members never stopped appreciating Obi. All who witnessed the event never stopped admiring Obi.

What manner of man is this that his heart beats for others!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by ObiORBiafra: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2023
grin too late... When others were being generous and active as previous position held obi was busy sending non indigenes and non catholic out of Anambra... This is a campaign after election..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
Nonny95:
Fear not.

Nothing will happen to our Daddy.
Don't be too confident. He is not more than those that were taken down. We are talking about a multi billion naira drug lord

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2023
XY23:
Fear not, PO will be alive to see a new Nigeria. But that won't stop him from being arrested, his fate has already be sealed. We are counting on it to happen. There are forces in operation beyond our reach. APC and it's allies will sink themselves by themselves. The mistake of MM won't be the last. To understand what I mean, they're in government but they're also playing opposition and OBI is at the centre.

Too much drinking of garri without sugar and milk is disturbing you. Try arrest PO or assassinate him and see if Nigeria will remain same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by mii4u(f): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Too much drinking of garri without sugar and milk is disturbing you. Try arrest PO or assassinate him and see if Nigeria will remain same.
Don't bother ursef, they know dat they can't try that shit.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2023
That should tell you that nobody really sees Obi as anything. When it became obvious that Buhari would actually win they bombed him in Kaduna. Obi walks around. Nobody really gives a shiit, just as noone care if Sowore went to drink palm wine inside market

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by Flapp478(m): 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2023
OBi is a man of the people
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by johannu(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Try arrest PO or assassinate him and see if Nigeria will remain same.

They said the same thing that nothing must happen to Abiola. What happened at the end of the day? OP has given PO the best advice.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by luluosas(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Peace be STILL. God is faithful and will continue to protect Peter Obi in Jesus name. Amen.

SpecialAdviser:
I initially created a thread concerning Obi's security. The link is here https://www.nairaland.com/7622451/peter-obi-should-careful-life

The way and manner Obi still mingle and dine with ordinary people is beginning to give me hbp. I still remember freshly how Ms. Butto of Pakistan was killed by a suicide bombers.

Does Obi really understand what the mandate he is fighting mean to an ordinary poor Nigerian? Do this guy know how many innocent Nigerians are praying and wishing him victory in the supreme court? Election is over for Christ sake, why not lay low and reclaim your mandate? Why is this guys always moving freely around.

You are battling with a party with a VP with suspected strong ties with Boko Haram. You are battling a party with a president with strong ties with DRUG LORDS. They have the best of assassin's arsenal. All it takes is for them to add you on their number one list.

If APC finds out the judgement will not go their own way, do you expect this gang of criminals to relax? Once they take down Obi tell me any other strong politician that will be able to challenge the status quo even in the next 100years.

Obi please save us this heart attacks. Work to strengthen your security. Lay completely low until supreme court delivers it's judgement. I feel like fainting anytime I watch Obi taking selfies with everyone. We know you are humble. We know you are good. Please no need for all these again.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by freshvine(f): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
Peter Obi is a national security risk. The government will rather protect him than eliminate him at this point.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Whatever the outcome if he is assassinated will never be pleasant. We don't need to get to that point.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by JagabanBorgu: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

When Obing0s u wonder if they have sènsè.
1. In 100 years time, a kid born today will be a grandfather, so a kid born today, u don't know his potential talk more of d kid he will have before we talk about his grandson within these 100 years, so how can u say in 100 years, nobody can challenge d status quo?
Do u thnk at all?
2. Obi himself is drûg peddIers in Malaysia, he probably has sicarios following him everywhere taking his pictures and posting all d over d internet.
3. The election in the tribunal has to do with party more than person, if Eluu P wins, even if Obi is deàd, Eluu P will win.
But u and I know, Eluu P, didn't win elections, millions of Nîgeriàns are praying for Obi to Impose, even many people that casted their votes for him are now praying for his Ióss.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2023
freshvine:
Peter Obi is a national security risk. The government will rather protect him than eliminate him at this point.
Unfortunately the protection is not happening.
How can they threaten to arrest him and protect him at the same time? Obi is behaving careless with his security and I don't like that.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by Softmirror: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2023
Spirit04:
That should tell you that nobody really sees Obi as anything. When it became obvious that Buhari would actually win they bombed him in Kaduna. Obi walks around. Nobody really gives a shiit, just as noone care if Sowore went to drink palm wine inside market

BAD GUY grin
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2023
Where is thiefessor WOle soyinka the garrulous ex-convict.

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by Rahkman: 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2023
If dem arrest Peter obi or assassinate him there is high chance this country will disintigrate
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by TreasureJunky: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2023
Me sef dey fear, Obi is taking his safety for granted, he's playing with it
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by Iceberg3: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
grin too late... When others were being generous and active as previous position held obi was busy sending non indigenes and non catholic out of Anambra... This is a campaign after election..
Hypocrite,did fadhila not expel Nigerians from Lagos state when he was gov?
Oh,I forgot,you registered on 1st April..no wonder grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by DonHummer(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2023
One thing you have to know is that Peter Obi doesn't joke with security.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by ManOfMan: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Tear won comot for my eyes as I read this

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2023
DonHummer:
One thing you have to know is that Peter Obi doesn't joke with security.

I'm afraid sometimes. If you have read details of political assassinations, you will understand better.
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2023
ObiORBiafra:
Your opinion
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by slivertongue: 12:46am On Apr 10, 2023
He is covered
Re: Peter Obi Wants To Give Me Heart Attack. by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2023
slivertongue:
He is covered
Amen 🙏

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Becomes Influential As First Elected Drug Baron President- TIME / 100 Bible Verses That Supports Killing Non-believers(graphic Content, Pics& Vid) / No Celebration Yet For Presidential Election Tribunal Judgement, If Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.