Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians (10892 Views)

Atiku, Obi, Tinubu Risk Jail Terms Over Religious, Ethnic-Motivated Campaigns / 2023: Obi Introduced Religious, Ethnic Politics In Nigeria – Chimaroke Nnamani / PDP Tells Mai Buni To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by Igbojew: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Passionate888:
Same type of politics you guys played against GEJ
And that have been trying everything possible to play it to Peter Obi but Nigeria youths will not allow them because they have awoke...........I am that Igbojew
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by Igbojew: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Anybody that hears this polticians especially this Fulani polticians preaching about ethnic and religious tolerance you will think it's from their heart rather the reverse is the case.They always talk between their mouth,neither here nor there ........,....I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by Owologbo(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
God1000:
Politics of hate and ethnic sentiments is a big problem in Nigeria.

But we really need to bury all the hatchets and be on the same wavelength, not at cross purposes.

Let's shun anything that will lead to antagonism, disharmony and dissension.

Nigeria belongs to all, both the haves and have-nots.

People fanning the flames of violence and hatred should be dealt with

I still remember how some mischievous, obnoxious and unscrupulous persons insulted my tribe last year on this forum, I was hurt but I later let it go.

We are one people, one nation under one God.

His party is promoting one religion in the expense of the other; why won't him and his ilk preach about shunning politics of religion and the rest?
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by benjaminlawson(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Some people who normally referred to some people as infidel, now preaching tolerant, which is not found in their own dictionary.
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
This message is for you. Get sense and learn to control your emotions.

PandoraObi:
Hope the igbos celebrating unknown gunmen killing igbos will listen
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by PandoraObi: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
deukpai:
This message is for you. Get sense and learn to control your emotions.

Did I call you my comment? abeg move
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by abalog: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
The dog that would lost will not listen to the hunter whistle. The guord shows where rope should be placed on it.
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by hkunle71(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
They claim to be saint now ... God sees you all. Yeye people
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by Fearyourcreator: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
cool

The North = almajiri cow herders. The SW = cowards and 2-faced.

The same people chanting that are now Obidiently "one Nigerians"

We remember. Just wait. It's a fixed deposit. You get your dividend as you invest. grin
Lolzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by Idiotseverywher: 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Moses86:
dem call us cows and want our vote.... lol. obi will never be president. factos!
. As if you have a say , a cow is a cow and is very irrelevant , Na just meat, let me tell no one region can produce a president, out of the six zones it's only three that can produce a president you can ask buhari himself , it was when the sw and the nc voted him the first time that he won, northern votes are irrelevant to igbos, as far as South south and middle belt is there and already they are strongly with obi, you people should stop making mouth, you people don't have monopoly of voting, Nigerians are wise now, 2023 will be a year of reckoning, nobody or group own Nigeria, you will be demystified soon,
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by Arabaincubus: 4:53am On Aug 17, 2022
APC as a party has no right to preach peace and unity as they are the agents of disunity with their Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Should anything happen to Nigeria, the APC should be held squarely responsible. The Party has divided Nigerians more than any other.
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by luluman: 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hope the igbos celebrating unknown gunmen killing igbos will listen
This is how you mess up things: what has ibos got to do the the advice? You can learn to mind your business now.
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by PandoraObi: 12:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
luluman:
This is how you mess up things: what has ibos got to do the the advice? You can learn to mind your business now.
Now judge yourself, do you mind your business by quoting me
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Let’s Avoid Politics Of Hate, Religious, Ethnic Sentiments – Buni To Nigerians by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafra Propaganda (Pictures) / Cyber Crime: EFCC Releases Okupe / Safety Compliance: LASG Seals 6 Lounges And Night Clubs In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.