Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,122 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Starting A Diesel Delivery Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting A Diesel Delivery Business (2082 Views)

. / Home Gas Delivery Business / I Need A Diesel Generator To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Diesel Delivery Business by yeencar(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
I want to go into diesel delivery business and will like to have the advise of those that are involved in this business and how best to tackle initial challenges, what to look at and how best to go about the business.
Re: Starting A Diesel Delivery Business by kizito96(m): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2011
I was the first person to go into that business on the Island. Most of the boys you see doing the business now were under me. I had to close and leave the business because it went contrary to my ethics. The whole business involves robbery by tricks. You will have to re-program your meter. when a customer request for 10k diesel your meter will pump 4k and it will read 10k. they connive with other agents to steal diesel. mostly telecommunication companies that supply diesel to power their mast. You should be ready to go to police every day to refund money to people who are not satisfied with your services. The whole thing is fraudulently based, you might enjoy and pay later. Most of the boys now in the business are criminal minded, they collect money and ask you to supply, you go to supply and they impound your truck. There is a lot to it. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Starting A Diesel Delivery Business by yeencar(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2011
Kizito: Are you saying it is not worth going into? that the disadvantages outnumbers the advantages

(1) (Reply)

Karma catches on Julius Berger Plc / Any Ideas On What Biz Can I Do With Van + N200,000. / US Economy Doom 'many Places No Longer Accept The Dollar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.