Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government (31325 Views)

Shettima’s Aide, Stanley Nkwocha To Obi: ₦15bn For VP’s Residence Not Wasteful / Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Magu Slams SAN For Receiving N1.7bn Legal Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Olabode211: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
intercontinental thief.
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2022
Clueless government shame on you
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by LongT(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
My security conscious mind is telling me that the money in question was used to settle bandits.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Bakrabas: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
It's ok, where are those vehicles now?
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by DeGLORIOUS: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
international corruption
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Omodua(m): 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/niger-republic-denies-receiving-n115bn-vehicle-gift-from-fg/fxeh6fx
See how they are pillaging our resources. It's actions like this that angered Major Orkar and his gallant soldiers to stage botched coup of April 22,1990 to oust Babaginda. They excised Katsina and other Sharia States from the rest of the federation because of their obnoxious,cheating and wicked ways of administration. How could the government be gifting Fulani Niger republic with so much money and yet universities remained Shut because of lack of money to meet Lecturers demand.
We need to renegotiate the basis of our unity and administrative structure which is flawed and skewed.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by donbenie(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
God1000:
There's nothing to deny here, they received those vehicles from our clueless government

And yet they are denying..
Even though your government had openly claimed it?
So what exactly is their reasoning for the denial?

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by famouscargo4u: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
What is really going on in this country? We are at a loss as to who really run this country. Terrorists everywhere.
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by UNDFTD: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2022
Your lying government had done it again! Instead of telling you guys that they had purchased vehicles for the impostor from Niger or Sudan in A$$ Hole Rock for his use when he leaves Nigeria to go back to wherever the 4uck he came from. Nigeria is a fraud and so are the ruiners!

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by citee(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is really embarrassing but I guess you cannot shame the shameless. I thank the Nigerien government for speaking up and exposing this corrupt government. Imaging a government that rode on the back of eradicating corruption being called out like this. Dog don lick their faces all of them in this administration.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Immunity1555: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
If you are interested to launch your Tech career globally, we have courses for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced.
Interest to be part of Bincom Global Tech Program.
WhatsApp or call 07038092071, meet me at 5,Ajayi Street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos State. OR Click the link https://www.bincom.net/globaltech...
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Edoziesmart(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters no go allow this matter die.
Do you actual sleep and wake up carrying Peter Obi and Ipob issues like gala on your head everyday? shocked

This is getting more serious like l earlier taught.
Take rest from Igbo related affairs sometimes for your mental health.
Gracias!
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Iraloren: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
this sound interesting... now we know where the extra votes in Northern part come from

nlfpmod:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/niger-republic-denies-receiving-n115bn-vehicle-gift-from-fg/fxeh6fx

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Iraloren: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
this sound interesting... now we know where the extra votes in Northern part come from
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by maxzzo1(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Johnsonibx(m): 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
Are we saying Nigeria just lost another 1.15 billion?

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by ike007(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
E don clear na..e clear who's President we have there...JUBRIN

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by rikithor(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Did Minister of finance not confessed to being authorised by the Nigerien- Nigerian Jubrin El Sudani to make the payment of purchase of the vehicles valued at 1.5 billion of Nigeria money?
PMB -Apc led fulani government will request for loan,rubber stamp pig Senate presidiots will hurriedly gavelled it, drowning dissenting voices,China releases the loan to Nigeria collaterising to national assets like airports,seaports, refinery, Buhari will use theoney to fund Nigerien government, building train railway station, buying vehicles,funding other infrastructure secretly.

Failure to repay back loan China will turn to Nigeria the borrower, FG will impose more stricter taxes on we Nigerians to repay?

NASS, JUDICIARY,NGF, NIGERIA ECONOMIC SUMIT GROUP are you keeping mum and watching this Jubrin rob Peter to paying Paul?

Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars professionally and process driving license and vehicle papers in a short time.
See contacts below.
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by holluwizzy: 12:27am On Aug 17, 2022
It is obvious baba dey fund terrorist.
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by holluwizzy: 12:29am On Aug 17, 2022
And they intend to import more fulanis to vote next year

Iraloren:

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by holluwizzy: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Gbaaaaam

U have said nothing but the truth.

LongT:
My security conscious mind is telling me that the money in question was used to settle bandits.
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by shortIGBOman: 6:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Do you actual sleep and wake up carrying Peter Obi and Ipob issues like gala on your head everyday? shocked

This is getting more serious like l earlier taught.
Take rest from Igbo related affairs sometimes for your mental health.
Gracias!

I am a first Class citizen of this Country. You know where you belong. No come make mouth for here. grin grin

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by ufotunang: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Nawaoooo
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Edoziesmart(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

I am a first Class citizen of this Country. You know where you belong. No come make mouth for here. grin grin
First class citizen that are yet to see development
Tueh!
I will never visit some part of North again in my life especially Sokoto, Gombe and yobe. Set of backward states. The only good thing about north is good accessable road aside that what I see are bushes with few mud houses.
You people should hold your state governor, senators and house of rep responsible for not providing basic infrastructure. Because I can't see the see reason mud houses still litter the state capital of yobe ( Damaturu) state even in this era. Something you can never see in my community here in South East. Anyway let me not compare my community with some state capital in the north cus we are far ahead in development than them.
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by shortIGBOman: 10:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Edoziesmart:

First class citizen that are yet to see development
Tueh!
I will never visit some part of North again in my life especially Sokoto, Gombe and yobe. Set of backward states. The only good thing about north is good accessable road aside that what I see are bushes with few mud houses.
You people should hold your state governor, senators and house of rep responsible for not providing basic infrastructure. Because I can't see the see reason mud houses still litter the state capital of yobe ( Damaturu) state even in this era. Something you can never see in my community here in South East. Anyway let me not compare my community with some state capital in the north cus we are far ahead in development than them.

Emeka quit wailing and tell me what is good about the East? The East is small and underdeveloped. It's the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy.

1 Like

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 17, 2022
All our money was sunk in Niger, they will soon start refining fuel for Nigeria.
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka quit wailing and tell me what is good about the East? The East is small and underdeveloped. It's the only Region that contribute ZERO to the Economy.

Truth hurts, but the north is better than the so called developed south, the leaders are to blame, but I think we need to blame the foolish people who reside there that prefer to worship these bad leaders instead of holding them accountable.
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by shortIGBOman: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2022
quentin06:

Truth hurts, but the north is better than the so called developed south, the leaders are to blame, but I think we need to blame the foolish people who reside there that prefer to worship these bad leaders instead of holding them accountable.

Emeka, the almighty North is doing well. Channel your energy to your tiny and underdeveloped Region. The 5% region with zero value grin grin

Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka, the almighty North is doing well. Channel your energy to your tiny and underdeveloped Region. The 5% region with zero value grin grin

Its called the parasitic north, and you sound just like a parasite.
Re: Niger Republic Denies Receiving N1.15bn Vehicles From Buhari Government by Karlosorji(m): 5:26am On Aug 18, 2022
Just the way Nigeria receive grants from Europe is the same way others will receive from Nigeria as the giant of Africa. So stop shouting cos most of the grants you received during covid was from foreign countries. That's International Relations. Buhari assisting Nigere should not be a big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares Bauchi Governorship Election Inconclusive - TVC / US Opts To Buy Nigeria’s Crude, Says Kachikwu / Abia Speaker, Kennedy Njoku, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.