Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng (2168 Views)

Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv / Abdulfatai Buhari: Why I Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by AntiTerrorist: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened on Home Soil As APC Elders Protest Against Him

It is now becoming a frequent occurrence as another protest against Bola Tinubu has been staged. However, this time around, a protest was staged against him on home soil (Alausa, Lagos state). Over 5000 APC members trooped out in their numbers to protest against his preference for Senator Shettima as running mates.

Lagos, Ikeja - Thousands of APC members, mostly elders trooped out in their numbers on the streets of Lagos to protest against the party’s standard bearer, Bola Ahmed Tinubu for choosing Senator Kashim Shettima as his running mate for the 2023 presidential race, the Guardian reported.

Since the announcement and emergence of Senator Shettima as the vice-presidential candidate of the APC, there has been a series of disparities in the selection of the former Borno state governor.

Legit.ng gathered that about 5,000 Yoruba elders are in protest disapproving the selection of Senator Shettima.

The protesters who are known as the Coalition of APC Stakeholders Network and Southwest Supporters of Tinubu started a peaceful march from Shoprite Ikeja to the State House Alausa.

PAY ATTENTION: Share your outstanding story with our editors! Please reach us through info@corp.legit.ng!

The coalition group stressed that Tinubu is being fazed with a strong obstacle in becoming the next president of Nigeria if he decides to retain Senator Shettima as his running mate in the forthcoming polls.

Muslim-Muslim ticket: Tinubu's decision does not reflect his persona, says group
The president-general of the group, Arokoyo Samuel in address had great things to talk about Tinubu as he described him as a political genius.

Samuel said:

"He has also been crucial in the nation’s democracy being an important figure for almost four decades, hence his emergence as APC presidential candidate was perceived as a breadth of fresh air”.
He, however, expressed his shock when he heard the announcement that Tinubu selected Senator Shettima as his running mate.

Samuel said Tinubu's decision did not replicate what he is known for as a peace-loving and tolerant leader.

He said:

“As a multi-religious and multi-ethnic country, any attempt for one religion to dominate the political structure could only widen the gap of mistrust and destroy the delicate sense of tolerance cultivated over the years.
“Hence, the choice of Shettima was not only ill-timed but also a total disregard for the diversity of the country, crushing the bridges built to connect the religious differences and promote ethnic harmonious co-existence”.
2023: Bola Tinubu would address Ndigbo marginalization, says APC leader
Ginika Tor has assured the people of the southeast that Tinubu would address the marginalization of Ndigbo if he is elected.

The APC leader stated this in Keffi, Nasarawa state when she met with some Igbo residents in the area.

Tor said it would be in the best interest of Ndigbo to vote for Tinubu to remain in the mainstream politics of Nigeria.

2023: I pity Nigeria's next president - Sheikh Gumi
On his part, prominent Nigerian Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, says he feels pity for Nigeria’s next president.

In an article, he wrote and saw by Legit.ng, Gumi said the next commander-in-chief has to act “quickly and carefully” when he assumes office.

The prominent cleric warned that if the country's next president treat terrorism with kid gloves, the insurgency will get worse.

Source: Legit.ng

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Mickykarim: 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened on Home Soil As APC Elders Protest Against Him

Source: Legit.ng

HOW DOES PICKETS AND POCKETS OF UNINFORMED RUSTY SENSES THREATEN THE PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION OF Tinubu?

This is much ado about nothing. Makes no sense in any ramification.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Obalacam(m): 6:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Picture of those protesting or i don't believe you
NB. Please be obidient and yusuful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by PandoraObi: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hehehehehe
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by DadaHammed: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tinubu ti lule.. grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Toneypen247(m): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hmmn
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by donjazet(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tinubu would not smell there

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Sabonbuharirufa: 7:10pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sorry, there are no more Tinubu's supporters on Nairaland. They've all become Obidient. See the reason below.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Penguin2: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mynd44 don’t you think this should be on front page?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by BafanaBafana: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Atiku has been quiet. This should be a source of concern for Tinubu

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Obidient4life3: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Emi lokan will not like this!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Sabonbuharirufa: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
See the pix here

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by AntiTerrorist: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mickykarim:

HOW DOES PICKETS AND POCKETS OF UNINFORMED RUSTY SENSES THREATEN THE PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION OF Tinubu?

Dear Alfa Islam'ic Abdulkarim,
May Tinubu, you and other rented urchins not receive sense until it would be too late in 2023.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by AntiTerrorist: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe

Sorry o grin

Confession:
Tinubu's Hired One Million Social Media Surpporters But We Are Only Seeing Less Hundred Working (Leaked Video)

These guys are obviously jittery. Obidients keep the Faith and keep the Tempo, we are winning.

Please watch and listen to this: https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/videos/1122586805006061/?app=fbl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by AntiTerrorist: 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Obalacam:
Picture of those protesting or i don't believe you
NB. Please be obidient and yusuful
Here is it comerade. Seeing is believing grin

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
The defections currently ongoing in the north has really weighed down Tinubu and his campaign team and we like it

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Racoon(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Emilokan and his hoardes of miscreants fully know what is going on but they keep on living in a world of make believe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by PandoraObi: 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

Sorry o grin

Confession:
Tinubu's Hired One Million Social Media Surpporters But We Are Only Seeing Less Hundred Working (Leaked Video)

These guys are obviously jittery. Obidients keep the Faith and keep the Tempo, we are winning.

Please watch and listen to this: https://www.facebook.com/100054126652820/videos/1122586805006061/?app=fbl
Did he hire you? because no amount can hire me to support a political party
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Arysexy(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tinubu o ti lu le

His failure will start from his backyard

Tinubu will eventually surrender the southern zone to Obi of LP.

Obi is d southern choice. SIMPLE!

Lalasticlala

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by lonecatt(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2022
The greed of an agbado ancestor and his hungry urchins have been exposed grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by AntiTerrorist: 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
Did he hire you? because no amount can hire me to support a political party
That's why you don't have any other job other than selling a bad market 24/7. You are selling your birthright but you can't know. Can Tinubu pray that his children turn out to be like you his rented urchins? No!

Why can't he put you where he put his grandchildren? Because you are inferior.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by PandoraObi: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
That's why you don't have any other job other than selling a bad market 24/7. You are selling your birthright but you can't know. Can Tinubu pray that his children turn out to be like you his rented urchins? No!

Why can't he put you where he put his grandchildren? Because you are inferior.
I am not your mother and besides I am not responsible for your frustrations keep away if your case is too much for you to bear
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by AntiTerrorist: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not your mother and besides I am not responsible for your frustrations keep away if your case is too much for you to bear
Very frustrated uncouthh rented urchins. Like Tinubu, like surpporters. Why not look for better job? I pity your destiny but I pity your parents more.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Arysexy(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

Sorry o grin

Confession:

O boy, laugh wan kee me. Watched the Facebook leaked video on your link.

Osayende don scam Tinubu urchins. The man said he will jump ship. That OBIdient are everywhere. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by AntiTerrorist: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Arysexy:

O boy, laugh wan kee me. Watched the Facebook leaked video on your link.

Osayende don scam Tinubu urchins. The man said he will jump ship. That OBIdient are everywhere. grin
It's funny Bro. It was After I watched the video I relate with Tinubu's rented urchins like PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etrouble etc on Nairaland. Take for instance, PandoraObi has been on Nairaland since midnight till now non stop. He commented on every posts on politics section. I wonder how much they are paying him in exchange for his birthright. As if he the only rented urchin Tinubu is paying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by klever18(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mickykarim:

what will be APC campaign slogan for the election?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Arysexy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 16, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
It's funny Bro. It was After I watched the video I relate with Tinubu's rented urchins like PandoraObi heliues omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill etrouble etc on Nairaland. Take for instance, PandoraObi has been on Nairaland since midnight till now non stop. He commented on every posts on politics section. I wonder how much they are paying him in exchange for his birthright. As if he the only rented urchin Tinubu is paying.

He is trying to justify his pay, the angry man said their presence is not felt online, that he is not sure they are up to a hundred. grin

They just dey scam Tinubu dey chop his money.

Laugh want to kee me, when the man said once he notice they are about sinking, he will jump ship grin lmao!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by popez: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tifnubu will struggle to win SW.

Everything is working together for the good of Nigerians through Peter Obi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Prinxzona10: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
PandoraObi:

Abobi,you're the frustrated and the most depressed entity here or can you in all honesty,tell me that you've got some peace of mind now eeh?you're restless because your comments here signifies evil and evil doers or evil supporters don't have anything in common with the Godly, so I suggest you stop disgracing yourself here because even the old,sick,wicked,selfish and corrupt man you're fighting for here,attacking every sane Nigerians here,accruing many insults,curses and abuses here,knows absolutely nothing about your existence.
You shouldn't let bitterness,anger or hatred for a tribe deprive you of a good life or deprive your children of a better future because even the future of the children of your oppressor are secured already or imagine when the kid of the man you're dying to promote here,wears an ordinary wrist watch worth more than 400,000,000 naira...damn...
Instead of me to reduce myself to the level of you urchins here,I rather turn to sand or turn to an animal...
My word is always enough for the wise even though you're opposite of wisdom...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by AntiTerrorist: 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
popez:
Tifnubu will struggle to win SW.
Everything is working together for the good of Nigerians through Peter Obi
I doubt Tinubu would win SW. He can only manage to win Lagos and Osun with small margin.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by SisterAnn(f): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
Yellow Bars don dey gather liver. Imagine protesting against their god.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2022
Tinubu may win SW ,or he may not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Should Not Honour The Chatham House Invitation - Dr. Nweke / Yoruba Nation Agitators Spotted At Sagamu Interchange - Photos / What Is 2/3 of 37 States If FCT Should Be Regarded As A State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.