Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng (2189 Views)

Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv / Abdulfatai Buhari: Why I Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / Tinubu's Presidential Ambition Crumbles, Unable To Visit Aso Villa - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Abdu81: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sabonbuharirufa:
Sorry, there are no more Tinubu's supporters on Nairaland. They've all become Obidient. See the reason below.

The yoro Muslims will die with him.

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by PandoraObi: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Abobi,you're the frustrated and the most depressed entity here or can you in all honesty,tell me that you've got some peace of mind now eeh?you're restless because your comments here signifies evil and evil doers or evil supporters don't have anything in common with the Godly, so I suggest you stop disgracing yourself here because even the old,sick,wicked,selfish and corrupt man you're fighting for here,attacking every sane Nigerians here,accruing many insults,curses and abuses here,knows absolutely nothing about your existence.
You shouldn't let bitterness,anger or hatred for a tribe deprive you of a good life or deprive your children of a better future because even the future of the children of your oppressor are secured already or imagine when the kid of the man you're dying to promote here,wears an ordinary wrist watch worth more than 400,000,000 naira...damn...
Instead of me to reduce myself to the level of you urchins here,I rather turn to sand or turn to an animal...
My word is always enough for the wise even though you're opposite of wisdom...
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!
Empty barrel makes the loudest noise, your life is worthwhile and not empty but you are seeking attention, abeg move to that side, if you are responsible and good as you claimed you will have ignored my comment since I didn't mention your name, but just because you are looking for who to blame for your frustrations, you are here sickeningly like goat purging, abeg abeg I am not responsible for your disappointment, no need of coming here to accused anyone of blocking your prosperity, I am here to catch fun, well I noticed you, go and play with your toys
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by PandoraObi: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Very frustrated uncouthh rented urchins. Like Tinubu, like surpporters. Why not look for better job? I pity your destiny but I pity your parents more.
Stop looking at your parents in the mirror, they don't represent the Nigeria measure parents. let their deficiencies stay with them.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by techWriter3: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
know the foto here
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by Mickykarim: 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

Dear Alfa Islam'ic Abdulkarim,
May Tinubu, you and other rented urchins not receive sense until it would be too late in 2023.

THIS IS WHAT THE LIVES OF ALL MISERABLE HOPELESS DUNCES IN YOUR ILK IS ALL ABOUT.

The Viles bile toxic personae and all other ill mentality that buffoons like you manifests, are incurable.

YOUR POST IS AN APT INDICATION THAT YOU ARE THE URCHIN YOU CLAIMED.
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by AntiTerrorist: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2022
Mickykarim:

THIS IS WHAT THE LIVES OF ALL MISERABLE HOPELESS DUNCES IN YOUR ILK IS ALL ABOUT.

The Viles bile toxic personae and all other ill mentality that buffoons like you manifests, are incurable.

YOUR POST IS AN APT INDICATION THAT YOU ARE THE URCHIN YOU CLAIMED.
Tinubu's Strong Surpporter, Staphylococcus Dared God

Staphylococcus:

Hello!

Even if APC rent God, party is ruling for next 8 years!

The earlier you gave square reality, the better for you!

Heart attack kills!

Staphylococcus:

I always get amazed when I see lots like you believe Obi can win.

Dear! It’s impossible!

Quote me after election! Even God cannot make Obi President!
See the life of a typical Tinubu's surpporter.

Look at the lives of all those who have declared surpport for Tinubu so far - Kabaka, Asiri Eniba, MC Oluomo, Oluwo of Iwo, Kabaka, Asari Dokubo, Fulani herdsmen terrorists, etc. It's not a coincidence that thugs and terrorists are declaring their surpport for Tinubu, it is because he is one of them.

Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by yemobrown(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu should stick to the yearnings of the southern people. Tinubu should drop Shetimah. The northern Muslim are not going to vote Tinubu. They have all been moving camps. All Tinubu needs now is to be BRAVE and replace Shetimah with a popular/ influential Christian in the north.

The above strategy will demystify the northerners in the coming election.
The northern candidate will not get any vote in the south, while it's been shared up north.

Obi would be prevailed upon if the above strategy works out fine.

Tinubu has the spread but the odds are against him. He's swimming against the tide.

Get a REVERSE MODE STRATEGY NOW!
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by a4cube: 12:17am On Aug 17, 2022
yemobrown:
Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu should stick to the yearnings of the southern people. Tinubu should drop Shetimah. The northern Muslim are not going to vote Tinubu. They have all been moving camps. All Tinubu needs now is to be BRAVE and replace Shetimah with a popular/ influential Christian in the north.

The above strategy will demystify the northerners in the coming election.
The northern candidate will not get any vote in the south, while it's been shared up north.

Obi would be prevailed upon if the above strategy works out fine.

Tinubu has the spread but the odds are against him. He's swimming against the tide.

Get a REVERSE MODE STRATEGY NOW!
Is it still possible to drop a candidate now?
Re: 2023: Tinubu’s Presidential Bid Threatened On Home Soil | Legit.ng by yemobrown(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2022
a4cube:
Is it still possible to drop a candidate now?
I believe there should be. Nothing is cast on stone

After The Election We Will Unveil Our Manifesto; Tinubu / Peter Obi May Win Southern Borno. See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Him Today / In-Fighting In Tinubu’s Camp Over Concerns On His Whereabouts, Health Condition