Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

How To Start Moi Moi Elewe Business - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Start Moi Moi Elewe Business (903 Views)

The Best Way To Make Ekuru And Stew (white Moi Moi And Fried Stew) / Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Moi Moi Elewe Business by Healthrelatedjo: 7:53pm On Aug 16, 2022
Good evening guys,
I had a lengthy talk with a friend of mine today, and she advised me to think about going into moimoi elewe production. (Moimoi is made with grinded beans).I need ur opinion on it family. I want to know if it's really profitable, and the things I'll be needing. Thanks
Re: How To Start Moi Moi Elewe Business by Healthrelatedjo: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: How To Start Moi Moi Elewe Business by mariahAngel(f): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
The prices of beans have reduced, so if you're interested, now is the right time.

Are you male or female?
Re: How To Start Moi Moi Elewe Business by Healthrelatedjo: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Thank you
Am a guy...is that an added advantage?
Re: How To Start Moi Moi Elewe Business by mariahAngel(f): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Thank you
Am a guy...is that an added advantage?

Have you done the business before?

Before going into any business, you have to ensure to learn the basics first, so that you don't suffer loss. No matter how simple it may seem.
Re: How To Start Moi Moi Elewe Business by Healthrelatedjo: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
mariahAngel:

Have you done the business before?

Before going into any business, you have to ensure to learn the basics first, so that you don't suffer loss. No matter how simple it may seem.
I am thinking of meeting a woman that is in that line of business.
This is my first time of doing it.
Re: How To Start Moi Moi Elewe Business by seunak2016: 2:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:

I am thinking of meeting a woman that is in that line of business.
This is my first time of doing it.
how is the woman you want to meet to you? are you a Christian ? are you familiar with mio mio elewe stuff? do you prepare it at home regularly for your perfection in the line?

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Ever Tried This (photos) / / Afang Soup For My Boyfriend This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.