Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother (5851 Views)

What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?" / Can You Marry Someone Like Your Mom Or Dad?? (2) (3) (4)

Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good evening family.
I intend going into cooked food delivery business with my 60k savings,but after making all the necessary findings,my 60k is not enough to start the business.I also have a friend that has been disturbing me to join him in his yahoo business,but I will need to buy "tools",shld I join him or still keep saving up for the food business?

And pls if you have kitchen utensils that you no longer need and want to give out,kindly reach out to me.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by chatinent: 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Younger brother, how you go like me to flog you USB cord for back?

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
You are free big bro.
I just need to make the right decision,that's why I am here.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by SportsHD: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Go into the food delivery business first. Make your capital back then venture into what you want to do. The fraud. At least, you'll have some business going on. And which Kain tool you wan buy, 911, karl9?

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Boomboost(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Instead, get a friend's laptop and write the business plan for your food delivery business, (include infographics, advertising and so on). Take it to a someone that can possibly sponsor or assist with a loan. It could be a pastor, a friend's dad, even a politician from some big church.

You have to convince yourself before you can convince anyone. Money hard but na mouth dem de use collect am.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
The capital is not enough.
As per d yahoo I don't know d tools I'll be needing.
SportsHD:
Go into the food delivery business first. Make your capital back then venture into what you want to do. The fraud. At least, you'll have some business going on. And which Kain tool you wan buy, 911, karl9?
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Honestly speaking bro,I already tried this even before saving up the 60k,and up till now,my aunty never get back to me I am just tired here.
Boomboost:
Instead, get a friend's laptop and write the business plan for your food delivery business, (include infographics, advertising and so on). Take it to a someone that can possibly sponsor or assist with a loan. It could be a pastor, a friend's dad, even a politician from some big church.

You have to convince yourself before you can convince anyone. Money hard but na mouth dem de use collect am.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by adebayour26: 11:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Leave younger brother shit aside.
Our people have given you the best advices.

I wonder how at first you're weighing the two options that are not even related.
Think of the pros and cos of the two so-called options you have.

Follow your heart but take your brain along
Because I know your mind is already well drawn towards one of the two options, you just need some advices to either:
(a) justify your actions; or
(b) clear your doubts.

Think about this.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by CandyOps(m): 12:08am On Dec 04, 2021
Fraud pays. Big time. Business pays too. I focus on businesses that require low cost but high returns.. like internet-based businesses.

Yahoo is still internet based and can change your life. But then you have your conscience to contend with every single day. I know a lot of guys that have made it both ways.. the call is yours to make because if you make it it's for your own betterment. Choose wisely.. the only downside to Yahoo be say you don't get to have a long lasting relationship with people because you'll always be hiding and moving and you will be living a lie. Sometimes I wish I did fraud too but then my conscience no go gree me

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Richy4(m): 6:00am On Dec 04, 2021
Yahoo Business? So defrauding People on daily bases, Scamming people of their money is now a Business in Nigeria?
No wonder people call it Yahoo yahoo with boldness as if they were talking about Chevron Corporation, NNPC or some banking sectors... People have mentally accepted it... it's just painful to be called a Nigerian if one is sharing the same passport with these set of people embarassed..

OP please do not soil your hand with that illegal stuff...The sleepless nights, the cries of the victims sometimes does not go unpunished.. Karma still exists...Instead, If you are good with cooking try and look for a high flying hotel where you can attach yourself and earn some money until u can stand on your own

I would have said that you should submit your proposal to a bank for a little loan but they will need a collateral and your credit standing with them might not be strong to grant you a loan

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Your friend doing Yahoo will meet the consequences later. That he's calling being a fraud, scammer and thief a business is something else. You stay away from that and anything to do with it. Let your hands be clean with whatever you do.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 04, 2021
Save up some more and go for the food delivery biz.

Don't go and soil your hands with any yahoo stuff because what they tell you most times that it is all about is not always so; as you'll later get to find out. It is deeper.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by samuel051: 7:26am On Dec 04, 2021
Truth is those telling u to do biz,them or their family members are into yahoo but will never admit.guy go do yahoo, nothing like consequences except u shed blood.life no be Nollywood,if obasanjo and other military men wey don kill to attain power still dey alive then forget dat tin. Men don build estates,business and big up.business is not for everyone,what if d business flops,then u start saving from crumbs again. Nobody holy pass. Na u Sabi if u like form good boy,wen u reach to marry I go know wetin u go use take care of ur expenses.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Boomboost(m): 7:51am On Dec 04, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Honestly speaking bro,I already tried this even before saving up the 60k,and up till now,my aunty never get back to me I am just tired here.

Write a better one and go back to her. You can go with a buddy who's a business partner or the business' accountant or legal advisor. She'll see seriousness and remember, appeal to her emotions. Facts and figures only will not get you the money you need.

Keep trying. Persistence pays! Learn to disturb people o.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2021
Thanks for the advice family,that food delivery business of a thing has been on my mind for a while,ifo- wasinmi is my target.I will make sure I start next yr.

Pls don't forget to reach out to me if u have kitchen utensils you no longer use.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by cooooooks(m): 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
Effects of yahoo:
- drugs
- cult
- EFCC
- Imprisonment
- no possibility of visa
- gap in employment history
- months of no income.

Can you drive? Why not do Uber?
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yahoo is a crime. Don't start a criminal career. It doesn't pay in the long. There is no part to success that is easy.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 7:43am On Dec 10, 2021
I have decided to stick to the food business and I am planning towards it alrdy.
I have bought 100pieces of white nylon (taking it to the printer this morning)
I have also paid for 50pieces of stickers
(To seal the food pack for safety and freshness).I will snap and post the stickers once I get them from my graphics designer guy today.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 7:48am On Dec 10, 2021
I want something like this,it will also carry the name of my food business and my contact, but all will be written in red.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2021
I want something like this,it will carry the name of my food business and my contact,but it will be in red colour.

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by VictorIfe(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2021
All the best in your business bro
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
I just got the stickers.To seal the food pack,and to add efisy to my business grin

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2021
Thanks bro
VictorIfe:
All the best in your business bro
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by frozen70(f): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Good evening family.
I intend going into cooked food delivery business with my 60k savings,but after making all the necessary findings,my 60k is not enough to start the business.I also have a friend that has been disturbing me to join him in his yahoo business,but I will need to buy "tools",shld I join him or still keep saving up for the food business?

And pls if you have kitchen utensils that you no longer need and want to give out,kindly reach out to me.

If you join Yahoo, you dribble people and obtain money from them and receive curses that will keep following you

If you save more, your savings will grow and you will use it to open legitimate business, and God's blessings will continue to follow you..
Choose wisely

Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2021
Amen
Thanks alot for the advice.
frozen70:

If you join Yahoo, you dribble people and obtain money from them and receive curses that will keep following you

If you save more, your savings will grow and you will use it to open legitimate business, and God's blessings will continue to follow you..
Choose wisely
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
If u have kitchen utensils you no longer need,pls kindly reach out to me.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2021
I have rabbits for sale
2female hylamax 12k....4months
1male hyla 5k....4months
1female newzealand white 8k....7months

Oya come and pay 15k for everything.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2021
My savings is going down gradually.
I will be getting the take away pack,rubber band and some other things today.
Plus I will be dropping the nylon with d printer guy today.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Come and buy rabbits o
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2021
I am going to get the nylon from the printer guy today,I just hope it's ready.
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2021
Rabbits still available for sale
Re: Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother by Healthrelatedjo: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
I got the nylon today,and the printer guy really tried sha.

I still need kitchen utensils pls cry

Top 10 Countries With Highest Divorce Rate In 2014 / How To Train The Male Child / PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents