Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Need A Professional Writer To Write A Book On Eliminating Negative Thoughts - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Professional Writer To Write A Book On Eliminating Negative Thoughts (365 Views)

Have You Been Scammed Before?....share Your Thoughts And Experiences Please / How To Successfully Write A Job Application Letter / How To Write Your Name Officially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Professional Writer To Write A Book On Eliminating Negative Thoughts by jozzee: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
I need a top-quality ghostwriter who is creative and passionate, and who has experience and/or interest in writing about Eliminating Negative Thoughts, to create a 30,000-word book in this space.

The non-fiction manuscript will have topics such as:

- [How the subconscious and conscious mind works]
- [Rewire Your Thought Process]
- [Create Your Own Reality]
- [Mindfulness]

Your ultimate goal is to create a unique, 100%-original, quality book that is both engaging and informative, with excellent grammar from start to finish.

I will provide detailed guidelines that will include the table of contents, chapters' scope, and hints about our audience and the best approach. With that I need you to create a unique book without grammar, spelling, typos, punctuation, syntax, or other errors.

You will write in a first person tone and address our audience using a second singular person, in a friendly, conversational tone.

The content you’ll write must be 100% plagiarism-free. We will check with our highly-sensitive plagiarism checker tools. It is preferable that you have Grammarly PREMIUM for a unique and grammatically correct content.

Our pay is N1.7 per word. If you are an article REWRITER, or you us SPINING tools to spine existing contents, please don’t contact me because I will not accept it.

Please note that as part of the selection process, you will be required to write a 500-word introduction.

Details will be provided to selected writers, and, if selected, you will need to sign an NDA.
There is an opportunity for a long-term relationship, so once you are selected, you can be sure of getting more jobs from us.

If you are interested in this job, WhatsApp me via 08167804401 stating your interest and your understanding of the project.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A Book On Eliminating Negative Thoughts by jozzee: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
You can still apply.
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A Book On Eliminating Negative Thoughts by jozzee: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2022
You can still apply...
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A Book On Eliminating Negative Thoughts by jozzee: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
You can still apply....
Re: I Need A Professional Writer To Write A Book On Eliminating Negative Thoughts by jozzee: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
You can still apply.....

(1) (Reply)

Online Teachers Vacancy ACCOUNTING, Physics,public Health, Nursing / The Police Service Commission (PSC) Nationwide Recruitment For Police Constables / VACANCY !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.