Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria (3697 Views)

"Accelerating The Fight Against Malaria For A More Equitable World" / COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated / Borno Targets 1.1 Million Children In Fight Against Malaria Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Ennyholar: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2022
In recognition of the international Youth day 2022, African Union has encourage Youth's in the continental to lead the fight against malaria and stompt it out with vibrant approaches.

According to the continental body, a child dies every 60 seconds as a result of malaria. It added that malaria had a real effect on the economy especially in countries where it’s endemic, it reduces the GDP by over 1 percent.

The continental body said contributing to national development can be vital when malaria has been dealt with, it means that developmental targets will not be threatened.

P-alaxin a product of Greenlife Pharmaceutical limited has been at the forefront in the fight against malaria and has proven to be effective, even in resistant cases.

It has been confirmed to cure the patient of malaria and equally protect them against it at least a month after treatment even when bitten by mosquitoes.

Its an high quality and effective artemisinin-based combination therapy which contains dihydroartemisinin and piperaquine phosphate.

Below Is a video on how to prevent malaria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9hafjDhq9o

1 Like

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by DropsMic(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2022
The most useless Union in the history of Union

12 Likes

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Fight AGAINST MALARIA with EMPTY STOMACH??

Ona Father well well

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by God1000(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2022
Good advise, but AU is too weak when it comes to crisis resolution in Africa

2 Likes

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by VeryWickedMan: 11:21am On Aug 17, 2022
If mosquito bite youths too much then they have no choice but to take up arms

3 Likes

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Toneypen247(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Hmmn
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by davidupdate89: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
This kie kie girl eh grin
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Offpoint1: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by EMXTAN1(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Omoh!! I just wish I can lay hold of the Vaccine!! Like I treat this parasitic infection almost every 2 months! Any small mosquitoe bite fiam malaria.. I even feel once I hear its voice sef I'd still contact the malaria..
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by temitope27(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
As how?
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Skydweller(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
https://criesandlaughter..com/2022/08/i-know-why-average-nigerian-man-doesnt.html

The poem (I Know Why An Average Nigerian Man Doesn't Smile) reminds us of the silent struggle of a common man. Before you berate that man for not meeting your expectations, remember that that man has a lot of things going on in his life.

Remember to drop your comment.

1 Like

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by ATEAMS: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Nawaooo
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Acidosis(m): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2022
WHO should come and fight it the way they fought COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Mercury12(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2022
They should rather fight against Poverty and hunger undecided

3 Likes

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Sancheez4(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2022
hmmm issoright
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by tadiemo: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2022
Okay
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Krexpah(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Abi to lead the fight with hunger e good now

1 Like

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by kalu081(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Useless people, they can not advice youths to lead d fight on the development of African soil
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Quest7777: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2022

They should also encourage youths to lead the fight against emergence of sick ancestors as Presidents. cool

3 Likes

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2022
They are becoming obedient.... maybe!!..

Because na only Obi... me know for the youths..

So wetin make them call youths now.... tell those old long lasting beings to allow the youths work in the so called African union.. the things will never agree... they will rather die there or give family members appointment..

They should go and market the fight naah..

Useless things!!
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by TestingNV: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

So wetin make them call youths now.... tell those old long lasting beings to allow the youths work in the so called African union.. the things will never agree... they will rather die there or give family members appointment..

Useless things!!
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by TestingNV: 12:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
Quest7777:

They should also encourage youths to lead the fight against emergence of sick ancestors as Presidents. cool
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by TestingNV: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Mercury12:
They should rather fight against Poverty and hunger undecided
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Bluntemperor: 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
God1000:
Good advise, but AU is too weak when it comes to crisis resolution in Africa

Which African Union are they talking about,OP?
The imaginary union on paper or in boundary disputes!
Is it on that amalgamation of Francophones or British Colonies or what?
Are you aware that most of the African leaders are just appendages of the colonial Masters? This African leaders are just too corrupt, wicked and create a 2nd- term-Slavery on their people,with ludicrous excuses of not doing well,while the Masses are suffering!
If this Malaria and others are prevalent in a White man's background,you think they would not have gotten answers to it,just as they did to Covid- 19 ?
Just look at what Bill/ Melinda- Gates are doing on Malaria Foundations,yet money is not enough!
Shame on some of our African leaders for their selfishness and driving poverty instead of selfless service to Pan African Agenda.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Omahleigh(f): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ennyholar:
In recognition of the international Youth day 2022, African Union has encourage Youth's in the continental to lead the fight against malaria and stompt it out with vibrant approaches.

According to the continental body, a child dies every 60 seconds as a result of malaria. It added that malaria had a real effect on the economy especially in countries where it’s endemic, it reduces the GDP by over 1 percent.

The continental body said contributing to national development can be vital when malaria has been dealt with, it means that developmental targets will not be threatened.

P-alaxin a product of Greenlife Pharmaceutical limited has been at the forefront in the fight against malaria and has proven to be effective, even in resistant cases.

It has been confirmed to cure the patient of malaria and equally protect them against it at least a month after treatment even when bitten by mosquitoes.

Its an high quality and effective artemisinin-based combination therapy which contains dihydroartemisinin and piperaquine phosphate.

Below Is a video on how to prevent malaria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9hafjDhq9o
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Omahleigh(f): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
kalu081:
Useless people, they can not advice youths to lead d fight on the development of African soil
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Omahleigh(f): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Acidosis:

WHO should come and fight it the way they fought COVID-19.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Killington(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Useless things!!
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Killington(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Omoh!! I just wish I can lay hold of the Vaccine!! Like I treat this parasitic infection almost every 2 months! Any small mosquitoe bite fiam malaria.. I even feel once I hear its voice sef I'd still contact the malaria..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can Watery Sparm Be Treated / Check And Know Your Blood Group Compatibility / Consequences Of Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.