Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria (3709 Views)

"Accelerating The Fight Against Malaria For A More Equitable World" / COVID-19 Delta Variant More Likely To Lead To Hospitalization Among Unvaccinated / Borno Targets 1.1 Million Children In Fight Against Malaria Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Horus(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Since mosquitoes are the only vectors of this disease, getting rid of mosquitoes is essential for the prevention of malaria.

1 - Maintain a clean environment and reduce garbage and stagnation of water in your home and surroundings, as these are
the potential breeding places for mosquitoes.

2 - Neem leaves are also helpful in repelling mosquitoes

3 - When outdoors, burning pepper sticks is a good solution as its smoke is effective in keeping mosquitoes away.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by harmargedon: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Una dey mad. Against maleria or against old politicians
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Mimiko3: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Malaria is a very dangerous illness and it is very essential to prevent tho Nigeria mosquitoes can be stubborn, we just have to be more stubborn...
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Jayjerjay: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Wow, this is the first time I'll be heading about this p-alaxin, I will recommend it to someone and then get feedback for the result ND then recommend it for others
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Nuelng: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
True, the fight against malaria isn't something that should be taken with levity like people do these days, it's very deadly
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Sturdy12: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by AyodejiFelix(m): 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Malaria is a serious disease that needs serious attention. It must be fought by confirm anti-malaria drugs like P-alaxin
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by kingyakos: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Instead of telling the youth to lead the fight on voting out bad Leaders in Africa and also engage fully in politics.

The worst Union on Earth.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by EinsteinAyo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
Every product of Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited has always been outstanding and I am sure P-Alaxin will be the best anti-malaria drug since it has been clinically proven to be a safe and highly effective medicine that is recommended by W.H.O as the preferred first-line treatment for malaria.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by OladapoF(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Any disease like Malaria that's caused by a plasmodium parasite, transmitted by the bite of infected mosquitoes must be tackled by all means by anti-malaria drugs. More is expected from African Union.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Righthussle: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If mosquito bite youths too much then they have no choice but to take up arms

This man
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by mark2020prince: 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
Malaria should be tackled with immediate effect honestly. Go move
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Dkdworldwide: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
We should always think of this malaria and how we have suffered it in this country. Anything to fight it I’m down
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by chaloskyx: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
You should b encouraging us to fight against the political ruling class that have enslaved and destroyed Nigerians what is left to fight with malaria pharmaceutical companies have developed drugs for that what else should youths be doing again stupid ppl

1 Like

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Yankee101: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Send in the youth if no money to be made
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by omojeesu(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
Just to ultimately promote mRNA malaria "vaccine". If you know you know.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Zarandah: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2022
Malaria is one enemy we need to combat. I was really down some weeks back because of malaria.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by AREWAELENU: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Not everything should or is related to politics ... Malaria na ur mate
Quest7777:

They should also encourage youths to lead the fight against emergence of sick ancestors as Presidents. cool
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by hoilakes(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2022
most people do this and most dont but I don't know sha, naijas mosquitoes ehn dey have upgraded

they are very stubborn like niegria government.

while maintaining all you stated its wise to have a backup plan of medications that works
Horus:
Since mosquitoes are the only vectors of this disease, getting rid of mosquitoes is essential for the prevention of malaria.

1 - Maintain a clean environment and reduce garbage and stagnation of water in your home and surroundings, as these are
the potential breeding places for mosquitoes.

2 - Neem leaves are also helpful in repelling mosquitoes

3 - When outdoors, burning pepper sticks is a good solution as its smoke is effective in keeping mosquitoes away.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by 0xAaron: 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
we also play a role in this by keeping our environment clean and draining water. Although malaria dey common e strong o
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Franktom247(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=Killington post=115787405][/quote]

Seems you're AA my guy. Because na AA people dey fall malaria pass. Try dey take your drugs complete no do self medication and no overdose on antibiotics
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by KingUka: 8:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
The mosquitoes we see these days are not funny. I don fleet my room how many times. Cleanliness matters too jare
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by KeplersCross: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2022
Mercury12:
They should rather fight against Poverty and hunger undecided

I swr,that would be a really good help no doubt undecided

1 Like

Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by IzuKiba77: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
KeplersCross:

I swr,that would be a really good help no doubt undecided
Come to think of it,why not fight the root and causes of malaria,like most people who are infected are probably living in bad environments,places with bushes and bad drainage systems
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by PotterJokes44: 10:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Everything's not politics yes but we can all go deep into this malaria issue from the bottom and not after we've been affected and after we've encountered deaths from it,this is a good movement but we need to go deep into it
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by YangaBabe: 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Funny enough malaria kills more people per year than even AIDS, therefore malaria is something to look out for.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Chiemezueajuzie: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
There are more pressing issues than eradicating malaria for now.
Re: African Union Has Encouraged Youths To Lead The Fight Against Malaria by Chomolina: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
Believe me when you have a good government there won't be malaria.
It is the government that needs P - alaxin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? / I Need A Really Good Health Insurance Plan/hmo / Low Progesterone? These Foods Contain Natural Progesterone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.