Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) (40550 Views)

LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity / Road Safety Official Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Benue State, Arrested. Photos / Road Safety Official Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl Multiple Times In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Chyma231(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Those guys are always disturbing the peace of citizens in that area ....# there was indeed a country #
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by JAYUK(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2022
Most of us who ply that route have witnessed the activities of FRSC personnel there,the NAVAL men have a road block which no motorist can beat,these FRSC guys are too persuasive on motorists,they collect money from commercial vehicles with pronounced defects,allow them go but will pin a private vehicle down over trivial issue,either you settle or get booked,it's a heartbreaking situation out there, I wonder what could have played out but whatever it is ,the NAVAL boys will not allow any motorist molest the FRSC personnel,this has given them enormous power,they act like Gods there.
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by kingamaa(m): 10:57am On Aug 17, 2022
What

Can you just imagine that
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by staunchcule(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2022
A criminal on uniform. undecided
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Zico5(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Can never forget that Nsiala Ngwa especially Norths. That was the NYSC orientation camp then. So sad to hear sad news from the area
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by blackmantis: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2022
The story is very sketchy.... I'll wait till the FRSC releases its statement.
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by realestate99: 11:14am On Aug 17, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Dif between Ibo & North is religion

One is Muslim and the other one is Christian but both have same extremism threats in them
When I tell people that Yoruba is the bridge between those two, they think I am joking, both tribes are unnecessarily violent towards things they oppose, they are pure extremists.
Assuming Islam was dominant In igboland, Pakistan and Afghanistan would be a joke.

The greatest loosers are the Hausas, they let religion bury their innate culture whereas those that brought the religion to them ( Fulas) still retain their culture fully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by gloryman91: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Proper investigation please, this is sad indeed.
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Skydweller(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2022
https://criesandlaughter./2022/08/i-know-why-average-nigerian-man-doesnt.html

The poem (I Know Why An Average Nigerian Man Doesn't Smile) reminds us of the silent struggle of a common man. Before you berate that man for not meeting your expectations, remember that that man has a lot of things going on in his life.

Remember to drop your comment.
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Stanleyq: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igboland again!!
get the Bleep if de kind or more do not happen in ur place
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by lagosrd: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Akerele44:

They should disband them because of corrupt ones among them...

If govt disband them u will be among those idiot shouting no job employment

I don't want to be force to say you're sick to your belly. Have I ever asked you for employment. Tell me the work they are doing apart from waking up in the morning and collecting bri**best and extor***g people based on the grade of their vehicles. You must be one of them. Your work is been treateting abi.

I have encounters with them everytime and I ensure I engage them appropriately where necessary. So boy if a commission is meant to be a vanguard of lawa and order on the road and they are the ones killing the same road users , it means you need to go back to school. I get it.
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Akerele44(m): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2022
lagosrd:

I don't want to be force to say you're sick to your belly. Have I ever asked you for employment. Tell me the work they are doing apart from waking up in the morning and collecting bri**best and extor***g people based on the grade of their vehicles. You must be one of them. Your work is been treateting abi.

I have encounters with them everytime and I ensure I engage them appropriately where necessary. So boy if a commission is meant to be a vanguard of lawa and order on the road and they are the ones killing the same road users , it means you need to go back to school. I get it.

Now i see that u don't av sense
Butterfly self get brain pass u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Ogbodobeogbodo: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
It seems that Fulani herdsmen road safety officials are on the loose in the East? STABBING is their birthright.
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
jrusky:
To be very honest what is road safety business by standing at the middle doing checking, collecting bribe, harrassing drivers now stabbed a driver?

Uniform too much in Nigeria I kept complaining about this in a sane society its police who check and control vehicle document and other vehicular stuffs but in Nigeria police will stand here harrasing drivers, the next 3 feets distance Road safety standing stopping vehicles hareassing drivers, the next 2 feets away VIO will stand harrassing drivers, the next 4 feets away Civil defence, the next feet away customs and the road in question is not a border post or road.

Road safety has no job standing on the road. Full stop.
don't forget Ndlea
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by WithFact: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Road safety that is not safe at all
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Ennychummy(f): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jaysnowkid:
The APC led government has succeeded in turning Nigeria to a violence country. I weep for this once a great country.
we can only hope for a better nigeria.
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by lagosrd: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Akerele44:

Now i see that u don't av sense
Butterfly self get brain pass u

Kids of nowadays
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Akerele44(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
lagosrd:

Kids of nowadays

God punish da ur mouth
Na 20yrs old abi 30yrs old u think

Thunder wash ur mouth idiot

Claiming senior man on nairaland
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by PharmacyStore: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
This is very Sad
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by lagosrd: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Akerele44:

God punish da ur mouth
Na 20yrs old abi 30yrs old u think
Thunder wash ur mouth idiot
Claiming senior man on nairaland

You're still repeating the same thing I am correcting you about. Your age should show your maturity. Please apply civility. You're being unnecessarily hot tempered. If you can throw insults get get ready to take insults.
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Faber:
Abia the madness there no be here. That's why I leave that state run.

All man dey vex, body dey pepper everyone for there.

That Umuikaa area, Ngwa boys for there no dey hear word. Before a road safety official go stab person know say, the person fit don attack him first. Boys for that side any small thing, they don go carry matchet.

RIP to the Dead cry cry

You are a stupid fool.. Onye Ara nwuru anwu..
Just open your gutter waaaaaa dey yarn rubbish..
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Bimpe29: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Omo, the name of the crime scene is really reflective of the recurring decimal of such dastardly act.

Umu is an Arabic word that mean MOTHER

While,

Ikaa is a Yoruba word that mean EVIL.

So, Umuikaa could mean Mother of Evil place.
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Faber(m): 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are a stupid fool.. Onye Ara nwuru anwu..
Just open your gutter waaaaaa dey yarn rubbish..

See Nkita Ara dey call im papa onye Ara nwuru anwu. A very hopeless idiot like you. Wetin you sabi no be to Bleep ashawo up and down.

Your people sef don comot mind from, cos nothing good fit come out from your side.

Ezi ohia, go baff smelling pussy like you.
Apart from fucking ashawo which is your daily dream, what other purpose you get for life

Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Faber:

See Nkita Ara dey call im papa onye Ara nwuru anwu. A very hopeless idiot like you. Wetin you sabi no be to Bleep ashawo up and down.

Your people sef don comot mind from, cos nothing good fit come out from your side.

Ezi ohia, go baff smelling pussy like you.
Apart from fucking ashawo which is your daily dream, what other purpose you get for life

Ara gbabuo gi na Nne gi ..
Udele grin grin
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
Dif between Ibo & North is religion

One is Muslim and the other one is Christian but both have same extremism threats in them
U couldn't even spell traits. Lol
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by pointblank247(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Faber:
Abia the madness there no be here. That's why I leave that state run.

All man dey vex, body dey pepper everyone for there.

That Umuikaa area, Ngwa boys for there no dey hear word. Before a road safety official go stab person know say, the person fit don attack him first. Boys for that side any small thing, they don go carry matchet.

RIP to the Dead cry cry
i been think say you be man ooo, cheesy grin
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Polynek(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Salary is never enough 4 dem
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Faber(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
FORWARDEVERLY:

Ara gbabuo gi na Nne gi ..
Udele grin grin

Akwanu Nne gi muro gi tufuo gi n' ime burrow pit Enyimba...Otu gbawakwaa ya anywhere she dey.

tongue tongue
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Dada4me: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Similar ugly situation would have happened today with one officer (name withheld) along owo-ikare road in ondo state.

I just walked away, and I turned my anger to weeping. I wept for the guy because he can't end well if he continues with what he did today. I also cried seeing the rot in the officer's mode of operate.
Re: Road Safety Official Stabs Bus Driver To Death In Abia (photos) by Abakelawal(f): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2022
Some people don't know that this life is one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Sisters Killed By Armed Robbers, Buried Side By Side Amid Tears. Graphic Pics / Fulani Herdsmen Clash With Youths In Okada, Edo / "A Police Officer Fondled My Genitals While Searching Me For Drug, Gun"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.