Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post (48280 Views)

Leo Messi’s World Cup Victory Post Is Now The Most-liked Instagram post / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Now Making £1.7m Per Instagram Post / Cristiano Ronaldo Issues Cryptic Instagram Post In Hint He Is Leaving Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by lexy2014: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2022
AZControversial:

undecided
And I'm very well aware of my reasons for saying he's proud.
If the pictures posted can't explain anything to you, my words can't.

Thanks for stopping by.

Your comment further validates my question...how is he proud?
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by eazyduzit: 10:35am On Aug 17, 2022
Only if they had allow him to join Real Madrid then......
PSG deserve what they signed.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by HarunaWest(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2022
Kolena:

Exactly! I rate Neymar above him. I don't blame him though. It's PSG that caused all this rubbish by literally making him the owner of the club. He missed the first penalty in their last match; and when they were awarded another, he asked Neymar if he could take it, but baba no gree. grin grin grin Neymar went on to score the penalty and a second goal later on. Neymar is on fire this season: 3 goals and 3 assists in two matches. I just hope he keeps it up.
Neymar usually keeps it up. Na Injury and bad coach dey mess am up.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by AZControversial(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Your comment further validates my question...how is he proud?

Na wa oo.

Pay very very very very very very very very close attention to the pictures.

Now you have a clue......

Again..... thanks for stopping by...
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by lexy2014: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2022
AZControversial:

Na wa oo.

Pay very very very very very very very very close attention to the pictures.

Now you have a clue......

Again..... thanks for stopping by...

Since you paid very very very very very very very very close attention to the pictures, how come you can't answer the simple question...how is he proud?
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by johnsung: 10:44am On Aug 17, 2022
I know since Messi came to PSG now they will want to gang up against this boy since they still want their goat to still be the center of attention everywhere, forgetting that someone has been there before he came and even the Neymar you people are shouting now where has he been since that Mbape has been carrying the team. Neymar that will come and carry injury at the pick of the season and come and distabilize the team now and even the season your goat still got to the team the Mbabe still outshine the two of them so what were u people expecting

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Bluebrain101: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2022
I pity everyone against Mbappe. You will just read the headline of a news and fall for a traffic bait. He posted a picture of his achievements and all of a sudden he's proud and egocentric because a video he barely touched Messi, you will just carry false news that said PUSH. Very irrational

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by uniquetechng: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2022
Dmacqh:

What do you know about Rugby. It’s clear Mbappe wanted a move, but was persuaded with money,power and by the French President to stay.

Mbappe knows currently, he’s better than Messi and Neymar. He’s a hard worker. Neymar and Messi are more talented but their powers have waned due to age and injuries. Mbappe doesn’t want his glory and hardwork to be given to Messi and Neymar. Argentina won Copa with Martinez in goal and a rugged defence. Martinez took them from Qfinal to trophy.

All glory to Messi. Same as Barca team Iniesta and Xavi , won everything without Messi in football ( country and club ) but he couldn’t win everything without them. Every player mustn’t be calm and loyal like them.
Seem your definition of hard worker is different from the actual definition, I watch 90% of Ligue 1 and Ligue 2 matches especially PSG'S matches, Mbappe dont track ball and you call such a person hardworker ?
Mbappe is currently not better than Neymar in anyway, and no one forced him to remain in Paris, he wanted money and went for it.

Since I started following football in 1986 I can tell you that many successful players if not all were humble and respectful from Mitchel Platini, Frank Ridjkaard, Gullit, Zidane, Ronaldo De Lima, Del Piero, Ronaldinho, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Figo, Enrique, Romario, Messi , Ronaldo, Rooney, Berbatov, Lewandoski, Forlan, Guti, Raul, Deco and so many others.

Before the Euro last year Zidane talked about Mbappe's ego and pride, PSG is always at disadvantage when being attacked because Mbappe dont run after ball or mark opposition players especially when he misplaces balls.

If you say he should be left alone because he scored goals in the absence of Neymar what then do you expect Benzema who carried Real Madrid all through the season winning the league title and UCL to do ? Slap teammates ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by uniquetechng: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Bluebrain101:
I pity everyone against Mbappe. You will just read the headline of a news and fall for a traffic bait. He posted a picture of his achievements and all of a sudden he's proud and egocentric because a video he barely touched Messi, you will just carry false news that said PUSH. Very irrational
It wasn't about this news, I watched their matches every week, the guy is full of himself and Zidane warned him about his ego and pride before the Euro.

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by essienisrael5(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2022
oz4real83:
If they allow Mbappe to continue like this, PSG will only keep winning the French league, they will never win the Champions league because winning the champions league will require a United team with great mentality individually and as a team, but Mbappe doesn't have this. He should try and avoid Sergio Ramos with this nonsense behaviour because he won't take the nonsense lightly with him.

Sergio Ramos go prove to am say him na Spanish mafia.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by AZControversial(m): 10:52am On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

Since you paid very very very very very very very very close attention to the pictures, how come you can't answer the simple question...how is he proud?

You clearly aren't interested in knowing why I said so.
And you dragging this issue for long clearly gives you away and also proves what I said earlier; if the pictures can't explain to you, my words can't.

Have a good day.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by lexy2014: 10:55am On Aug 17, 2022
AZControversial:

You clearly aren't interested in knowing why I said so.
And you dragging this issue for long clearly gives you away and also proves what I said earlier; if the pictures can't explain to you, my words can't.

Have a good day.

My interest in knowing why you said so is reflected in the simple question...how is he proud?

Unfortunately, you have found it extremely difficult answering the question

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Bhol28: 10:59am On Aug 17, 2022
He,s one of PSG decision maker What a contract
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2022
clydecarson:

Everytime obi this obi that,is he the only presidential aspirant abi he is giving you sleepless nights...mugu go and chow your abgado and cassava
Mu .
Mu
Obi is only a dreamer. We are only here to break you guys, since you refused to have sense.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2022
clydecarson:

Everytime obi this obi that,is he the only presidential aspirant abi he is giving you sleepless nights...mugu go and chow your abgado and cassava
Mu .
Mu
Obi is only a dreamer. We are only here to break you guys and your spirit, since you refused to have sense.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by typicalgamer(m): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Berlindefense:
What were the thinking when they made him co President

He’s the best player in Ligue 1 last season
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Rahkman: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Chinonye2022:
And mbappe will trade his world Cup just to win ballon d or
balon d or for world cup?? Are you okay in the head?
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by AZControversial(m): 11:01am On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

My interest in knowing why you said so is reflected in the simple question...how is he proud?

Unfortunately, you have found it extremely difficult answering the question

More like your inability to figure out the answer, that's if you even tried.... because it's hidden in plain sight.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by ThierryJay: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

How does him posting his achievements in PSG undermine Neymar? Everything he achieved at PSG, did he not achieve them with Neymar or does Neymar not have the same achievements? I don't understand why so called fans are trying to create trouble where there is none

Oga Lexy, what Mbappe posted on instagram is not the genesis but a response to recent previous issues which I have taken the time to outline below:

During their last match, on a counter attack, when Vitinha passed to Messi rather than him, he then stopped running and started walking away almost like going off the field in frustration.

He collected PSG's first penalty from Neymar and missed it. When Messi won the second penalty for them, he then went to Neymar again and asked to take it. Neymar refused and scored and celebrated wildly.

Several times he tried to dribble too many players when passing to a better placed teammate was a much better option. Distorted the existing chemistry between Neymar and Messi.

He slightly shoved Messi at the shoulder while walking back from arguing with Neymar. Messi gave him a bemused look.

After the match Neymar liked two fan's instagram posts criticising Mbappe's selfish behaviour.

The two of them almost came to blows in the dressing room after the match. Sergio Ramos had to step in and separate them. The new sporting director also had to warn them both.

The South American players in the team are behind Neymar. Others like Hakimi are supporting Mbappe.

That's the background.

8 Likes

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by fredoooooo: 11:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Money and fane making that ninja turtle going crazy

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by lexy2014: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2022
AZControversial:

More like your inability to figure out the answer, that's if you even tried.... because it's hidden in plain sight.

But since you have figured it out, why can't you answer the simple question...how is he proud?
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by ThierryJay: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2022
AZControversial:

sad
He actually is a 'crocodile'. He's won the world Cup, one of the likely reasons for his arrogance.
Many players would trade whatever they've won at club level just for that single prize.

His pride is a turn off though

So did Henry because he won the world cup (as France highest goal scorer) become arrogant with Messi and Ronaldinho? Did Gotze, David Villa, Ronaldo de lima and Zidane start to behave like they owned their clubs after winning the world cups as the main protagonists?

Mbappe has World Cup, so does Pogba, Greizzmann and Giroud. He has no Ballon dor or UCL yet he's already like this, what would then happen when he wins Ballon dor?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by OJEEMAH(m): 11:11am On Aug 17, 2022
tarantino1:
While I believe Mbappe is starting to become a bit more arrogant than he was before, Messi and Neymar fans are still doing too much. They expect Mbappe to cower in the presence of Messi and Neymar for no fûcking reason and when he refuse to do that, they come for his head.

There is absolutely nothing controversial in that picture but there wan just talk for talking sake. Make there getat.
Oga no drag Messi into this…… Nothing concern am.

Or you no dey aware or maybe forget Wetin Neymar do Cavani when he newly joined PSG?

Messi is wise and would not get involved in their squabble. If you notice His body language since he joined PSG, you would know he’s been trying not to make Mbappe feel threatened and uncomfortable by his presence. He doesn’t really fight for penalties cos of Mbappe & Neymar. He won a penalty to complete his hat trick in a UCL game last season, he left it for Mbappe so they can both be on the scoresheet.

Mbappe knows Neymar is their penalty taker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by tianshie(m): 11:14am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
Obī is a PDP member.

He is criminal.

He only left the party few months ago. COWARD.

If we really want change, NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO VOTE ANYTHING CONNECTED TO APC AND PDP.

THUNDER FIRE YOU TOO IF YOU DEY SUPPORT OBĪ

May Devil lick your prick and impregnate you. I am OBIDIENT!
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2022
tianshie:

May Devil lick MY MAMA OLOSHO CLITORIS and impregnate HER. I am OBIDIENT!

Aameen
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by AZControversial(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2022
lexy2014:

But since you have figured it out, why can't you answer the simple question...how is he proud?

Ohh... now I know why this issue has dragged.
First, understand the word 'proud', then look at the pictures again.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by tianshie(m): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

Aameen

Lol. Oloshi.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by AZControversial(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2022
ThierryJay:

So did Henry because he won the world cup (as France highest goal scorer) become arrogant with Messi and Ronaldinho? Did Gotze, David Villa, Ronaldo de lima and Zidane start to behave like they owned their clubs after winning the world cups as the main protagonists?

Mbappe has World Cup, so does Pogba, Greizzmann and Giroud. He has no Ballon dor or UCL yet he's already like this, what would then happen when he wins Ballon dor?

grin
Be calming down sir. We're on the same page.
That's why I said it's one of the reasons he's arrogant.
Not everyone can handle that kind of hype.
He clearly fumbled in that department.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by tarantino1: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Oga no drag Messi into this…… Nothing concern am.

Or you no dey aware or maybe forget Wetin Neymar do Cavani when he newly joined PSG?

Messi is wise and would not get involved in their squabble. If you notice His body language since he joined PSG, you would know he’s been trying not to make Mbappe feel threatened and uncomfortable by his presence. He doesn’t really fight for penalties cos of Mbappe & Neymar. He won a penalty to complete his hat trick in a UCL game last season, he left it for Mbappe so they can both be on the scoresheet.

Mbappe knows Neymar is their penalty taker.

I no drag Messi at all na e overzealous fans wey dey always fault Mbappe I dey blame and I also said Mnappe has become more arrogant than before. He needs to watch it and adjust.

I've seen a lot of comments from them trying to make light of Mbappe's contribution to PSG last season while exalting Messi's and it's not right in ant shape or form.

Anyone with eyes know say Messi no get problem here but the fans are also trying to start shît.
Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Lanspower(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Xvvava6:
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k...

Barawo Banza

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Under Fire For Making Controversial Instagram Post by Berlindefense: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2022
typicalgamer:

He’s the best player in Ligue 1 last season
why won't he is that a competitive league?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Fight, Mayweather Parties In Style With His N1billion Bugatti(Pics) / Ricky Saponara Backside Exposed As Fan Pulls Down His Underwear After Goal / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.