Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush (16235 Views)

Interpol Names Atiku,Kenyan President-elect, Others In N18 Billion Money Laund. / ECOWAS Report Uncovers ISWAP’s N18 Billion Terror Financing Network / Buhari Pulls NSIP Supervision From Osinbajo, Now To Be Run By Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Ekpekus(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2022
This country have a long way to go..
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Taigaban: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2022
With this amount of money, we can establish Rice farm, that can produce Rice to feed the whole of West Africa and excess exported to other countries. But here we are, 18billion wasted only on clearing bush. Let the stealers steal no more.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by DTeekay(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by ransomed: 8:51am On Aug 17, 2022
JJfrank22:
And the 100m Poor Nigerians keep suffering.

Nigeria, is in the wrong hands.
Where do we start from cry cry cry cry

Start with Peter Obi.
Thank you.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Fastlinkpro: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2022
18 Billion still better , let APC continue 2023, it will 50 Billion , Jagagban tenure will be unforgivable historical mistake.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by CyberHustle: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2022
Massive looting even in hard times.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Simplythebest: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2022
That is change for u. We will hear word by force
Oxb90:
Unfruitful probe.
All their previous probes wetin come out.
Nigeria has never had it this bad.
Since the inception of this administration, we have been reading sensational stories like this. Snake swallow money, rats invaded the office of the president, billions of naira spent on school children's feeding even when it is obvious that the said pupils are at home. What about the monkey story? And so many other unbelievable stories only in this government.
If we don't vote wisely this time around, what is happening now will be a child's play.
Abeg make I go do my work. At least that's what puts food on my table and not the evil Nigerian government matters which many of us are tired about.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Haywhy3579: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2022
SKYHIGHfx:
All the useless bastards supporting this government, it shall not be well with una, from mannabbgrills, Madridguy, helinus and all other resident zombies...
It will not be well with u too. U this useless bastard produced from a prostistute mother.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by JOemmy(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2022
This buhari's apc regime me will go down as the most corrupt in the history of nigeria.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by BBBricks: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

Wetin rat no go see for Buhari s office

Termite dey eat NSITF funds documents

Snake dey swallow 36 million naira for jamb office

Even the heavenly angels peep down and ask God, which kind of people do you put in this place?

Guys

Welcome to Nigeria!
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by ifeco4(m): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by sylve11: 10:05am On Aug 17, 2022
tishbite42:

Yeah
No apologies
If this is how you folks want to run this country, then we Igbos are out
And who told you I'm interested in the presidency of the zoo?!
From inception,Nigeria has been a lost cause.
Only a thief will aspire to lord over thieves.

is Peter Obi a thief? sad cool
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Teeneyo(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2022
U will neva c APC defenders on threads like dis

They will all kip quiet and act invisible

Bunch of ediots
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Dmano: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2022
Nigeria self get too many bushes, that money too small, because they never cut reached my backyards, I need to sue them
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Jaysnowkid: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2022
Nigeria is doomed
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by tishbite42: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2022
sylve11:

is Peter Obi a thief? sad cool
Atiku, Obi, Tinubu et al: Thieves
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by naikeboy(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2022
18billion to clear bushes... Hahahaha termites has eaten the money na
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by WeLive: 11:06am On Aug 17, 2022
SlayerofSatan:

https://punchng.com/reps-query-agric-ministrys-n18bn-bush-clearing-contracts/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1660702123
Let them leave the bushes, it is good for the environment.

The 18 million can be used to set up an Agric industry
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by WeLive: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Oxb90:
Unfruitful probe.
Since the inception of this administration, we have been reading sensational stories like this. Snake swallow money, rats invaded the office of the president, billions of naira spent on school children's feeding even when it is obvious that the said pupils are at home. What about the monkey story? And so many other unbelievable stories only in this government.
If we don't vote wisely this time around, what is happening now will be a child's play.
Abeg make I go do my work. At least that's what puts food on my table and not the evil Nigerian government matters which many of us are tired about.

They want to discuss their share of the billions if approved.

After the 'probe', money will exchange hands and they will laugh at electorates they hope to buy next election
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by bhella10: 11:20am On Aug 17, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

How much has entered your account since you start supporting APC? Na your mate Buhari SA on media dey earn 1million, you're here struggling with 25k salary. Inflation knows no tribe na all of us they suffer the mistake of 2015 and 2019. You go still continue to suffer again if you vote Tinubu next year. By then I don Japa.

Peter Obi wether he win or not, after election he'll take a vacation to unit with his family while your own family suffer here in Nigeria
I like the offer but we still don't know Peter Obi.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Goodman247: 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Nonsense, country of thieves and currupt officials. After you will say there is money
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Skydweller(m): 11:29am On Aug 17, 2022
https://criesandlaughter./2022/08/i-know-why-average-nigerian-man-doesnt.html

The poem (I Know Why An Average Nigerian Man Doesn't Smile) reminds us of the silent struggle of a common man. Before you berate that man for not meeting your expectations, remember that that man has a lot of things going on in his life.

Remember to drop your comment.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2022
With just 10million I’ll go to my village gather boys and within one week we bulldozer the whole place.

Idiots. But when it’s time to use money for a good cause they will say the country is broke
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
Haywhy3579:

It will not be well with u too. U this useless bastard produced from a prostistute mother.
But this guy didn’t mention your name.

You are a dimwit
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by SKYHIGHfx: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Werey day disguise, creating different monikers... Ubanka
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Veeryeasy(m): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
18b and we still have forest in the country
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by PharmacyStore: 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Probes that lead no where
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Poleski: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
Criminals can't prove criminals. What happened to hundreds of probes they've done? Nothing.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by slowice(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
And some people said we shouldn't vote obi... They want us to continue recycling high level old thieves because of tribe and religion. God forbid bat thing
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by Jaydear: 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
Just recently they said termites ate up billions of Naira at NSITF. What a country!!!

Oxb90:
Unfruitful probe.
Re: Reps Probes Award Of N18 Billion Naira By Ministry Of Agriculture To Clear Bush by drmuchin: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
FIRST CLASS GRASSCUTTERS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN's Lamido Sanusi Sued For Plagiarism / Okorocha Knocks Out Nude Clubs In Imo / Nigeria Is Out Of Recession And President Buhari Is Transforming The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.