Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

From Drinking Garri To Becoming The Best Graduating Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From Drinking Garri To Becoming The Best Graduating Student (842 Views)

Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Drinking Garri To Becoming The Best Graduating Student by coolxpaul(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2022
It's the situation which breaks people, that makes others. John Okopi, BDS, Ibadan, is a shining example of one who fought against the odds and made his marks in the Great UI. Check out his story as he shares in this interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2iJBpOzLw8
Re: From Drinking Garri To Becoming The Best Graduating Student by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Cool.
Re: From Drinking Garri To Becoming The Best Graduating Student by jeromestarks: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2022
If you avoid campus relationship, you will succeed.
Re: From Drinking Garri To Becoming The Best Graduating Student by Epositive(m): 9:01am On Aug 17, 2022
jeromestarks:
If you avoid campus relationship, you will succeed.

I don't think so. There are many factors that impede academic success and campus relationship is not even a major one.

1 Like

Re: From Drinking Garri To Becoming The Best Graduating Student by Promisesmiling(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2022
Epositive:

I don't think so. There are many factors that impede academic success and campus relationship is not even a major one.

Real talks ... back in my days most of my coursemate's see my as a womanizer but the no dey telli person, person wey wan succeed go succeed.
I no dey miss lectures, assignment and quiz last and most important i no dey show lecturer say i sabi pass am for class
Re: From Drinking Garri To Becoming The Best Graduating Student by Epositive(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Promisesmiling:

Real talks ... back in my days most of my coursemate's see my as a womanizer but the no dey telli person, person wey wan succeed go succeed.
I no dey miss lectures, assignment and quiz last and most important i no dey show lecturer say i sabi pass am for class

Abi na

Natural ingenuity is a major factor in academics. If you are bright, like, you can easily read and retain information, you will definitely pass - regardless of your affluence and doings with girls.

I get some dedicated friends wey no dey do well. Just lectures and fellowships. No girlfriend, they no dey take alcohol, infact, some no dey even watch ball. Yet, they are average at best. I really feel for them.

3 Likes

Re: From Drinking Garri To Becoming The Best Graduating Student by thesicilian: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Obviously he's intelligent, but being the best graduating student will not stop him from continuing drinking garri if he's not smart.

(1) (Reply)

I Make N80k To N100k Every Week From My Job As An Uber Driver, student lady Says / South African Student Reject Offer To Study At USA / Question About O.a.u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.