Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Make N80k To N100k Every Week From My Job As An Uber Driver, student lady Says - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Make N80k To N100k Every Week From My Job As An Uber Driver, student lady Says (845 Views)

Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / Ex-students Mocks Wicked Teacher Who Is Now An Uber Driver On Twitter / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make N80k To N100k Every Week From My Job As An Uber Driver, student lady Says by HarlequinLekex: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2022
-A lady uber driver said she makes a lot of money driving uber in Lagos and has had various experiences.
-Ibukun Olukoya said her passion for driving uber stems from the fact that she doesn't want to be seen as idle.
-According to her,her greatest cheerleaders are men who are shocked to see that she has taken on job mostly done by men.
Slaying comes easy for Ibukun Olukoya if you are chanced to slide into her private world.
-Her various social media accounts show that she has mastered the art well.
-But slaying is not the only thing the 27-year-old knows how to do.she is on the platform of one of the world's biggest ride-hailing app-uber.She is one of the few ladies who decided to take on the job most people would say is an exclusive preserve of men.
I want to fund my studies.

The chatty under graduate of Lagos State University surmounting the odds to take her share of the industry.How on earth did she convince someone to allow her to drive his/her car on the platform remains a topic for another day,TBC

1 Like

Re: I Make N80k To N100k Every Week From My Job As An Uber Driver, student lady Says by HarlequinLekex: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
What is important is that she has taken on the job head-on,and she says her folks are very comfortable with her choice of 'hustle'.
Olukoya said"well,aside from the fact that there is no job anywhere in the country,i love the flexible work schedule as i plan to resume my studies soon.I'd be funding it myself,i needed to be on the platform that can enbale of to do both and thanks to uber, i got my answer.Read full details;

https://www.legit.ng/business-economy/money/148848-i-n80000-n1000000-week-job-auber-lady-driver-says/

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
dominque
Oam4j
Re: I Make N80k To N100k Every Week From My Job As An Uber Driver, student lady Says by remsonik(f): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hmmm..... Sha ma se daada

(1) (Reply)

How Old ? / Unad / school items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.