Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash (19818 Views)

BBNaija: Venita And Adekunle Kissed / Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2022
Trashy show for trash folks undecided
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by Coldie(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2022
They should suspend this show for a while it’s beginning to look stup1d

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by Temptee101(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2022
We are gradually getting closer to PO's swearing in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by Secondly: 8:42am On Aug 17, 2022
I only enjoy Big Brother shows when there is vawulence.

What would this life be like if not Vawulence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Fight over woman on TV.
it's not over women you this outcast
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by Revolva(m): 9:04am On Aug 17, 2022
two of dem will be suspended
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by adebwalex(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2022
When Una finish acting let me know....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by olaleke1(m): 9:07am On Aug 17, 2022
Revolva:
The moment Sheggz and Adekunle almost exchanged blows during the heated argument,

Sheggz and Adekunle engaged each other alongside Bella and Diana, it started when Adekunle made known to Sheggz that he wasn't an intellectual, that was why Sheggz got angry.

The whole issue started when they were all talking about schools, and money when the topic of schools came up and Sheggs decided to not talk about money, but choose to talk to Bella about family, work, and football, and then Adekunle started firing back to him about the Schools he went to, and started calling out Sheggs and calling him not to be an intellectual and that caused the whole fight drama between both Adekule and Sheggz.

Perhaps from the beginning of the Show Adekunle may have liked Bella, but Bella is closer to Sheggz but not him, maybe he is a bit jealous of Sheggz,

Also Diana had to confront Bella, and asked her Why would her boyfriend Sheggz be talking to Adekunle like that and that made Diana and Bella have a little face-off. Then Bella faced Rachel with some accusations over Food problem in the House as well

It was all a rumble with words between Level 1 Housemates and it all got settled later.

You're obviously a fan of Shegun, a conceited m*fck*r who thinks all the guys like Bella and all the girls like him...na Doyin f-up...

This was NOT the genesis of the issue. Shegun had been prodding Adekunle since the first week of their stay in the House...

It came to a head yesterday because of food...

OP, get your facts right and don't be biased if you want to go far as a self-appointed journalist...

Objectivity wins all the time .....go to Twitter and YouTube to see where the whole thing stemmed from...

I only wished Shegun had agreed with Adekunle to forfeit the #100 million prize money. Adekunle needs to brush that Shegun's mouth real good....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by ASAPFERG1: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2022
omenka:
Your moniker though. grin
mad people efriwia cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by rita25(f): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2022
STUPID LAZY YOUTHS AND LATER THEY WILL COME AND BE COMPLAINING OF BAD GOVERMENT?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by kessdivine4all: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2022
olaleke1:

You're obviously a fan of Shegun, a conceited m*fck*r who thinks all the guys like Bella and all the girls like him...na Doyin f-up...

This was NOT the genesis of the issue. Shegun had been prodding Adekunle since the first week of their stay in the House...

OP, get your facts right and don't be biased if you want to go far as a self-appointed journalist...

Objectivity wins all the time .....go to Twitter and YouTube to see where the whole thing stemmed from...

I only wished Shegun had agreed with Adekunle to forfeit the #100 million prize money. Adekunle needs to brush that Shegun's mouth real good....

This also shows you are biased. Shegun is the most likeable guys. And it's clear Adekunle is envious
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by preshyusufu: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2022
If una like make una dey kill unaself, for we, na to obediently change nigeria for good be our problem na.
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by ebukajay184: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2022
See the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5k_CWPzauo

Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by Realmi: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Rubbish

Thank God say i no dey watch dis show...i cannot come and my use eyes and be watching this lubbish
u no dey watch am, but u sey comment on the topic grin

U no dey chop snake but u dey drink the pepper soup grin, na wah oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by ike007(m): 9:58am On Aug 17, 2022
EMXTAN1:
Seems I'm d only one not interested in this BBN thing...
Pple re fighting and its making news... omoh! Lol

You commented...that means you are interested...next hypocrite please

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by Revolva(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2022
olaleke1:

bro stop carrying Bbnaija for head all na cruise...i only reported what i observed.....ok...
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by meobizy(f): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2022
The spirit of the trenches is beginning to touch them. When Bryann and co were there, it was one day-one argument. These people tried by staying a full week there until this blowout.
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by Luckysbab: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Scatterscatter:
To all the hypocrites always commenting trash about BBN, hope you know it's not a crime and you won't be banned if you don't.

There are over 1001 other topics you can comment on but still, you open a BBN tread and start forming rubbish like say na u holy pass.

As you don't watch the show, hope you are richer than Obi Cubana & holier than Angel Micheal. NONSENSE HYPOCRITES!

So why exactly are you pained? Has this comment qualified you to be the next housemate? Effeminate man.
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:08am On Aug 17, 2022
omenka:
Your moniker though. grin
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2022
Them won just do something to thrend
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by EMXTAN1(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2022
ike007:

You commented...that means you are interested...next hypocrite please

Lmao.. people re really foolish.. kai
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by BirtherOfKings(f): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
They will make up as men that they are and keep a distance
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by Scatterscatter(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Luckysbab:

So why exactly are you pained? Has this comment qualified you to be the next housemate? Effeminate man.

One hypocrite spotted.
Who says I'm interested in going for the show. The fact that you don't like something doesn't mean others shouldn't. Mind you, the world doesn't revolve around your shrinked black balls and empty skull.
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
FiremansX:
you're a Bastard and Shame to men if you dedicate your time to watch this stupid and useless show
gtfo you this foolish useless nonentity, don't mention me again
Re: BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash by Scatterscatter(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
FiremansX:
you're a Bastard and Shame to men if you dedicate your time to watch this stupid program

Second hypocrite spotted!
The moment you tell people you are a man, then it means something is wrong. Real men don't brag, it shows.
As for the bastard you just called yourself, it's a reflection of the type of family you come from. I don't blame you, I blame your father and mother for not adding core values to your life. They are a shame to parenting!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyna: Influencers Guild Writes BBNaija Organisers Over Debt Owed Season7 Winner / DSTV To Feature 3 Northern TV Stations / Lion King Live Action Trailer Is Out And It Looks Freakin' Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.