Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party (17478 Views)

BBNaija: Sheggz And Adekunle Fight. Bella And Diana Clash / BBNaija: Neo And Vee Kiss Deeply After Emerging Finalists / BBNaija: Mercy, Diane, Tacha's Outfit At Pool Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gb6ERc9psg

Adekunle became the victim once again of another Akpofure as Neo called him out severely for hoarding some drinks specifically the Gordons gin supplied for the house pool party.

Adekunle tried defending himself to other housemates but it all fell on deaf ears and had to back down as he was ushered to provide the drinks he was hiding.

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Pauliaette(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2023
This kind TV programme. What is the needs of watching this stuff

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by slawomir: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar
I understand

A life without alcohol is wasted
Alcohol is life

Pauliaette:
This kind TV programme. What is the needs of watching this stuff
I wonder bros
That show is not for real niggarrrs
is a show of shame and stupidity...the show is for our baby girls and kids ...infact Our baby girls and kids should be advised to watch cartoons instead of bbnaija if at all they want to watch tv....watching cartoons and animated movies like moana, coco, zootopia, tangled, frozen, baby boss and Incredibles will teach them alot of lessons and take them far in life than bbnaija

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2023
It's high time this stupid was scrapped. The truth is, some oloshos actually pay money to be added to the show for the purpose of outreach to their clients. That's the truth. Some guys also pay for the sake of making themselves popular or known. Nothing Interesting about the useless show. It adds nothing to our national life.
It's meant for jobless men and women to waste more of their times anyway.
I don't have a single gram of Bleep to waste.
It doesn't also change the fact that Tinubu is a thief and he started from stealing meat in the pot to huge thief that he is today.

13 Likes

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by qwertyuioplm: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by BrickDevo: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2023
They celebrate gigolos and hoes there, do not be deceived

10 Likes

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by scoobyblogspot(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
I understand

A life without alcohol is wasted
Alcohol is life

This man

1 Like

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by bigdammyj: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Noted.
Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by sylve11: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2023
Their business. E nor concen me.

If I click that link, make I turn 360°. undecided cool

11 Likes

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Jjames01: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2023
If they didn't fight because of alcohol, they'll fight because of woman...

11 Likes

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Kolaboluv7(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2023
Ok.
Next please

1 Like

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by obinnaoduduwa: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Nonsense, if you care for a very wonderful oil lubricant ask for Vestal oil.
Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2023
Rubbish show...

1 Like

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Skillsnigeria: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by OBTOREPA(m): 10:48am On Aug 11, 2023
JAYTUNEZ:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gb6ERc9psg

Adekunle became the victim once again of another Akpofure as Neo called him out severely for hoarding some drinks specifically the Gordons gin supplied for the house pool party.

Adekunle tried defending himself to other housemates but it all fell on deaf ears and had to back down as he was ushered to provide the drinks he was hiding.
Useless boys,others are fighting for senatorial and house of assembly seats but you guys are fighting for alcohol, is this not the lazy Nigerian youths syndrome?

1 Like

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Mayhem1: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2023
Neo picked on the wrong one, never try to provoke a man that attended Kings college (kcob). Whatever you see collect.⚔️

2 Likes

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Justbeingreal(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2023
THE WAY THIS SHOW IS AFFECTING THE MINDSET OF THE YOUTHS NEGATIVELY EHN.

NO WHAHALA SHEY THE ORGANIZERS ARE MAKING THEIR MONEY WHEN THEY'RE DONE MORALLY BANKRUPTING THE YOUTHS LAS LAS THE EFFECTS WILL TELL ON EVERYBODY BECAUSE THE YOUTHS ARE THE FUTURE..

1 Like

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by enemyofprogress: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2023
No Sense
Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Ayokorede01: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2023
Hi this might not be related, I'm talking to those with Islamic knowledge, is it right for a Muslim woman, Arabic to be precise to constantly show signs of love and affection for a man of different religion? Isn't it Haram, this is not in Nigeria and I'm very concerned. She keep calling me dear, is this natural among the Islamic community? She's a psychologist, who writes poem and others and also the head of a newspaper. She's White and I'm black and I'm concerned, she asked me for my phone number yesterday and has been calling me dear all over WhatsApp! Only yesterday and there's already more of her photo on my phone than my photo. I haven't asked if she's married, she keep insisting on seeing me. This is not Nigeria,and I'm being conscious.
Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by enemyofprogress: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Mayhem1:
Neo picked on the wrong one, never try to provoke a man that attended Kings college (kcob). Whatever you see collect.⚔️
yinmu

1 Like

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by noobody(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2023
All you guys speaking against big brother tv show,you all very delusional,
It's only when the negatives are been reported you guys notice,

Calm down for a day and watch also when they engage in educational debates and tasks,
When they do tasks that are serious,and engaging,they show is not all about nudity.

The house mates spends most days of the week,preparing for tasks,wagers,and debates

But sadly you nay sayers don't see that.

7 Likes

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Vifx: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2023
Lol
Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by enemyofprogress: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2023
obinnaoduduwa:
Nonsense, please house ask for Vestal Oil lubricant for all car efficiency
can it be used to lubricate pusssssssy?

1 Like

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2023
Sigh... While the nation falls apart around them. lipsrsealed
Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by gassbee: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2023
E b like say Adekunle na born to fight
Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Hotwest: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2023
grin

We no dey play with drink. Go bring am out first

1 Like

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by Angelfrost(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2023
noobody:
All you guys speaking against big brother tv show,you all very delusional,
It's only when the negatives are been reported you guys notice,

Calm down for a day and watch also when they engage in educational debates and tasks,
When they do tasks that are serious,and engaging,they show is not all about nudity.

The house mates spends most days of the week,preparing for tasks,wagers,and debates

But sadly you nay sayers don't see that.

They would see that if such were constantly reported...

How often do you yourself read or see reports of "productive" and educational things being done in BBNaija house?!!

So, whose fault is it that naysayers keep slamming the show??!

2 Likes

Re: Neo And Adekunle Fight Over Alcohol At Pool Party by money121(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2023
Awon omuti

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Asylum-Bisi': A Documentary On Bisi Alim's Homosexuality / Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent / My Short Film Script- PARANOIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.