Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass (2804 Views)

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by sojious: 6:36am On Aug 17, 2022
I applied for this graduate trainee role at OurPass and got an invitation to come for the aptitude test on Thursday.
I created this thread to bring together applicants like myself so that we can rub minds on how to ace the test.
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by adel23(f): 11:44am On Aug 17, 2022
I got the mail too. What are you preparing with?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by sojious: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
adel23:
I got the mail too. What are you preparing with?
Nothing yet..I don't even know how the test is structured
Do you have an idea about what to expect?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by sojious: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Googleboy02:

For past questions mail THammed@polarisbanklimited.com
Thanks sir
I guessed you've written the test before or knows someone who has
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by adel23(f): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
I don't have any idea. Where asked to write a test before you submitted your application?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by sojious: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
adel23:
I don't have any idea. Where asked to write a test before you submitted your application?
Yes
I took testgorrila assessment
Funny enough I can't even remember what the assessment was about
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
I got a mail invite too.

How we gon do the assessment now?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
If we have an idea of how the test would be structured, we can better prepare this way.
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Zimmy1234: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
I got same invite for 2.45pm tomorrow.

Perhaps it should have same structure like the test gorilla assessment. We should also go through their product knowledge.
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zimmy1234:

Perhaps it should have same structure like the test gorilla assessment. We should also go through their product knowledge.

Ohh.. I was slated for 9:45am
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by sojious: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Zimmy1234:

The Testgorrila assessment included four tests...can you pls remind us what those test were centred on?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Zimmy1234: 6:02am On Aug 18, 2022
I guess general questions - English.

Please @alhabaze let us know how yours went when you're done. Thank you
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Zimmy1234:
I guess general questions - English.

Please @alhabaze let us know how yours went when you're done. Thank you

Sure!

On my way to the venue now.
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2022
Hoping they won't knack us with dragnet sha. God no go shame guy man.
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Zimmy1234: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2022
All the best dear
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by sojious: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Verbal reasoning
Numerical reasoning
Logical reasoning
Deductive reasoning
Inductive reasoning
These are the areas the test covered
Best of luck to everyone

1 Like

Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Zimmy1234: 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
Thank you.

Was it Computer-based?

Any need for calculator?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by sojious: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zimmy1234:
Thank you.

Was it Computer-based?

Any need for calculator?
It is a paper test but the questions were projected on a single Screen for everyone
You"ll need a calculator for the numerical part
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Zimmy1234: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
So the question is not objective?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
Zimmy1234:
So the question is not objective?

It's MCQ.
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 1:42am On Aug 21, 2022
Has Ourpass reached out to anyone yet?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Zimmy1234: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
I haven't heard from them
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Zimmy1234:
I haven't heard from them
Okay.
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by sojious: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Anybody received a mail asking to fill a sales intern form?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2022
sojious:
Anybody received a mail asking to fill a sales intern form?

Yeah. I got a success mail too saying I should fill the form for sales intern if I so suit.
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by sojious: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Alhabaze:

Yeah. I got a success mail too saying I should fill the form for sales intern if I so suit.
Did u apply for the sales department initially?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2022
sojious:

Did u apply for the sales department initially?

Nope. I applied for product role.
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Zimmy1234: 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
I got same mail but I'll wait for the product role
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Zimmy1234:
I got same mail but I'll wait for the product role

Good.
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by Alhabaze(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
Does it means that everyone passed?
Re: Enter Here If You Received The Aptitude Test Invitation For Ourpass by sojious: 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Anyone received mail from OurPass recently??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Coys Accept Affidavit 4 Errors In DOB On Waec Result? / NIMC Should Publish Test Results Pls! / Wellness Resource Nig.ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.