Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? (581 Views)

Xiaomi Or Samsung / Xiaomi Or Huawei Which Is Better? / Samsung Galaxy A30 OR Huawei Y9? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? by TenQ: 7:13am On Aug 17, 2022
It is almost impossible to use and Android phone and not break the screen or have issues with the charging port.

This is the only reason I flee for my life from using Samsung Phones as replacing the screen can almost be like buying a new phone.

I want to buy a new phone to replace my Nokia 7 plus. I have a choice between Xiaomi or Huawei,
1. Which of the models have easy to find screen and charging ports?
2. Which of them has more Original spare parts?
3. Which is cheaper in terms of repairs?

Thank you

Or

Suggestions for Any other good model is welcome: I am for
*Fast Processor
*Sensitivity (Internet)
*Durability
*Big Screen
*Repairability
*Cost of Repairs

dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal and puskin , I need your help o!

Thanks
Re: Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? by aieromon(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2022
TenQ:
It is almost impossible to use and Android phone and not break the screen or have issues with the charging port.

Are you sure you don't need deliverance? grin
Re: Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? by TenQ: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2022
aieromon:

Are you sure you don't need deliverance? grin
Why na!?
I've always had issues with charging ports and screens. I use my phone's for an average of 3.5 years plus before replacement And I always use large screen phones
Re: Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? by Asceleb16(m): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
Following
Re: Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? by aieromon(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
TenQ:

Why na!?
I've always had issues with charging ports and screens. I use my phone's for an average of 3.5 years plus before replacement And I always use large screen phones

So do I and I have never damaged/replaced these parts.

Both brands are nice, I have no idea about the cost and availability of spare parts.
Re: Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? by TenQ: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
aieromon:

So do I and I have never damaged/replaced these parts.

Both brands are nice, I have no idea about the cost and availability of spare parts.
Okay.
Are you saying you've never cracked you phone screen?

I find it unsightly if cracked so that within a few weeks after, I have to replace it. Or are you using a special screen guard?
Re: Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? by aieromon(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
TenQ:

Okay.
Are you saying you've never cracked you phone screen?

I find it unsightly if cracked so that within a few weeks after, I have to replace it. Or are you using a special screen guard?

I haven't and I do not use a screen guard.
Re: Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? by TenQ: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
aieromon:

I haven't and I do not use a screen guard.
I must come an do 3 months apprenticeship with you o!

How you dey manage?
Re: Phone Experts: Ease of Repairs Xiaomi Or Huawei? by TenQ: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Rayliousity:
And you failed to state your budget
About N150,000.
+/- N20k

My Nokia has so many fake parts in the market. Once you replace a part, it starts giving issues.

(1) (Reply)

I Want This Phone Righthere / Oraimo Rover RGB Bluetooth Speaker Review / Bb Stolen: Can Anytin Be Done Like Block/suspend The From From Bb Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.