Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic (36848 Views)

Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by olusola200: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Every day is for the thief one day is for owner
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Kendo999: 9:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Nigeria my country e no eazy mhheen grin
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2022
The Drivers name must be Sareyemi. grin
He deliberately forfeited his vehicle. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Haywhy3579: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2022
It is just a traffic minor offense and at most he will be given fine at the mobile court. There is nothing like the bus is gone, this is 21st century
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by OniyideAmplify(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2022
Those that arrested him are the greatest law breakers of all time but just that level pass level.

The big head go dey bite him finger by now
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Honestfrend: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2022
This na small thing compare to what wil happen when their commander Tilumpoo becomes president..
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by SmartPolician: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Cantonese:
E no get mind to face the law. E get mind to drive against traffic. As e escape, im motor no escape. Already confiscated.

Unfortunately, unfortunately, unfortunately na the owner of the motor lose.

The bus will be auctioned.

That's Lagos State law cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Moh247: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Irresponsible man... You violated the law with someone else bus, and still couldn't wait to face the law and do what's right so that the owner can get his property back
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by gulfer: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2022
ojasans:
I pity for his vehicle
Just pity the owner, this one surely is a shift driver on the vehicle..... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by seunayantokun(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2022
If you don't want your eyes to see evil the feet are the charm to use.... ; grin
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2022
Xvvavah7:
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k...
I did not make shi shi from this your thing angry
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Ivegotsolutions(m): 9:47am On Aug 17, 2022
I am definitely sure that he's not the owner of that bus.
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by anonimi: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2022
brightonos24:
A video was shard online showing the moment A Driver flees as Gov. Sanwo-Olu’s convoy accosts him for driving against traffic

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChWcOHzsraK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Is this guy so clueless and jobless to not have an effective system to deal with this?
Maybe his inability to employ enough workers adequately motivated with comparable total package to political office holders is why the state is such a mess despite all the revenue in trillions since 1999

Oyo State Governor Confirms Employment Of 6,134 Workers
Aug 3, 2021

The Oyo State Government says it has employed 6,134 people into the state workforce in the last budgetary year.

The Governor, Seyi Makinde, made this known during a Community and Stakeholders’ Town Hall Meeting, held at Saki, the Oke Ogun Zone of the State, on Monday.

Governor Makinde revealed that the Oyo State workforce has 5000 new teachers, 600 education officers and 534 medical and healthcare workers, in order to increase efficiency in government service delivery.

The Governor, who was represented by his Deputy, Rauf Olaniyan, noted that ”the recruitment was based on the drive to gainfully engage and employ the youth population while reducing the unemployment numbers.”

https://von.gov.ng/oyo-state-governor-confirms-employment-of-6134-workers/

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by sexxxyprince: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2022
he ran because of they way they chased him with guns as if he robbed someone.
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Edoziesmart(m): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2022
Xvvavah7:
Yoo!
If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k...
Werey you dey earn $35 to $60 daily yet you are spamming the whole nairaland section every day with this crappy shit looking for fo.ols that will contribute ₦5k to buy your course.
Get a life young man...

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by LyfeJennings(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2022
I swear na skit
it's a skit
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Edoziesmart(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:

I did not make shi shi from this your thing angry
Don't tell me you allow this small boy to scam you here shocked grin
They need to wipe you oraimo cord to receive sense.
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by adverttrading: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2022
They say "obey traffic rules," you no dey hear word.
Anyway, There is a job in Lekki. We need dispatch Riders that don't take one way.�

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2022
Edoziesmart:

Don't tell me you allow this small boy to scam you here shocked grin
They need to wipe you oraimo cord to receive sense.
Na Vawulence I d give the scammer ... No worry grin

Keep the Oraimo cord for better person grin grin grin
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by sukkot: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2022
Moh247:
Irresponsible man... You violated the law with someone else bus, and still couldn't wait to face the law and do what's right so that the owner can get his property back
lol the man is just all around irresponsible. no iota of responsibility in his dna. just a useless specimen. drives against traffic ( you have to be mad to do that ) and then abandons another mans property instead of manning up and taking care of his fucup cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Gkemz: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2022
I like this driver.
One of the rules of smart driving is never off the ignition when cleared by any road official whether uniform or not, especially if you're wrong or papers are not complete. Any given space to escape, make use of it.

It has saved me from VIO, Road safety officers, Traffic taskforce, police, and even army.
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Appleway: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2022
That bus isn't his.
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Bobxin: 10:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Concrete jungle, where dreams are made of grin undecided shocked
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2022
sexxxyprince:
he ran because of they way they chased him with guns as if he robbed someone.

He did worse than robbing.

He is a potential killer.

It is because of people like him that I always tell my loved ones to always look left and right before crossing even one-way roads.

I remembered when I was much younger, and I was in a danfo bus in Lagos. One guy got to his junction, and came down. Immediately one delivery man on bike cleared him. My guy only looked back believing that he was on a one-way lane.
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by EponOjuku: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Gkemz:
I like this driver.
One of the rules of smart driving is never off the ignition when cleared by any road official whether uniform or not, especially if you're wrong or papers are not complete. Any given space to escape, make use of it.

It has saved me from VIO, Road safety officers, Traffic taskforce, police, and even army.

You don't have sense. That guy could have been shot dead. He was driving one way facing a security convoy as if he was an attacker. They should have shot both his legs.

Try this nonsense in the North or border areas and see how fast your family will be notified to come carry your corpse.

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Edoziesmart(m): 10:03am On Aug 17, 2022
BenDo63:

Na Vawulence I d give the scammer ... No worry grin

Keep the Oraimo cord for better person grin grin grin
I for say oo cheesy
Na mumu go fall victim to this idiot boy format

I don tire to even report him on daily basis since seun no dey pay me to do that

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by EponOjuku: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2022
anonimi:

Is this guy so clueless and jobless to not have an effective system to deal with this?
Maybe his inability to employ enough workers adequately motivated with comparable total package to political office holders is why the state is such a mess despite all the revenue in trillions since 1999

There is a difference between criticism and stupidly.
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Flamzey00(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2022
Sanwo Olu always looking for something to be relevant online

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Use CCTV To Arrest Notorious Pickpocket In Oshodi (photos) / Attempted Rape: Abiodun Abudu-Balogun Denies Sexual Harassment Allegation / Police Kill Ihechi Nwankwo, Most Wanted Imo Robber (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.