Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,014 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic (36858 Views)

Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by anonimi: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2022
EponOjuku:
There is a difference between criticism and stupidly.

.....................and you rightly belong in the latter

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by EponOjuku: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2022
anonimi:

.....................and you rightly belong in the latter

And you are beneath me.

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by anonimi: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2022
BluntTheApostle:
He did worse than robbing.

He is a potential killer.

It is because of people like him that I always tell my loved ones to always look left and right before crossing even one-way roads.

I remembered when I was much younger, and I was in a danfo bus in Lagos. One guy got to his junction, and came down. Immediately one delivery man on bike cleared him. My guy only looked back believing that he was on a one-way lane.

How much of this lawlessness is caused by the inadequate number of government employees in different law enforcement agencies to keep everyone in check with stiff, exemplary fines?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2022
Escaped goat haha
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by agadasunday(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2022
Even the convoy sometimes beat traffic. They wan use the guy shine neh. If to say na me i no go run i will just face the punishment and get my car. Na to fine me na
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Graciousnaija: 10:11am On Aug 17, 2022
In his remaining life, he will never try it again...
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by hush15: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2022
robinso01:
Nigerians and breaking rules be like 5&6. We can't keep on living like that if we want the country to be better.

As in...
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by baretalk: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2022
We don't need drunks and misfits on our roads, they cause accidents and take innocent lives, if you have a psychological disorder, you should be in rehab not in the road, and the car impounded. Using one way can cause serious accident, imagine the head on collision it can cause. Respect to the chief enforcer of Lagos, this is man in action. Continue, your legacy will speak for you.

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by baretalk: 10:26am On Aug 17, 2022
te author=omenka post=115780810]Nigerians naturally detest rules. But sometimes you just wanna cut them some slack because the very people who make the rules are most times the biggest violators.[/quote]
What's your point?

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by kmaster007: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2022
I tell you... Him motor don go b dat... Whr will he run too, who his going to beg for him
Mrkumareze:
How him wan take settle this kind matter grin
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Procarpenter: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2022
We must obey the rules and regulations always but still they should pity the poor driver
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Procarpenter: 10:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Call or WhatsApp me for your roofing carpenter and I install all kinds of roofing sheet with 20% discount and my price is more affordable with warranty I work worldwide contact me through my signature below

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Adetayo1978(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2022
I would be highly appreciative to the Government of Lagos State if this car is auctioned to me at the least minimum affordable price because I dearly need a car. It's a necessity to my going to my place of work comfortably considering my being physically disabled.
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2022
People still drive against traffic in lagos? The driver must be from Abia state.

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by adioolayi(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2022
We are so lawless...

Goat heads everywhere ..

Werey ja'pa
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by ufuosman(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2022
Guy man for naked follow am
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by adioolayi(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2022
agadasunday:
Even the convoy sometimes beat traffic. They wan use the guy shine neh. If to say na me i no go run i will just face the punishment and get my car. Na to fine me na

The car is gone...not only fine. Lagos Traffic rule clearly states forfeiture.

It will be auctioned
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by adioolayi(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2022
anonimi:

How much of this lawlessness is caused by the inadequate number of government employees in different law enforcement agencies to keep everyone in check with stiff, exemplary fines?

You can't because of illegalities around you engage in one.

Na one day their own cup go full too...

They will be saying they are above the law...until the law catches up with them.

We have seen soldiers, Airforce, police, being apprehended by the state Governor for plying one way
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Indispensable85(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2022
D guy japa leave he source of income. Hahahahahahahaha... Naija na comedy walahi
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Allisgud: 10:52am On Aug 17, 2022
Japa na ur mate angry grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthis is why u need to collect ur change balance immediately or don't pay until u get to ur bustop,the people him dey owe balance and the owner of the bus are feeling it right now
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by jrusky(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Mrkumareze:
How him wan take settle this kind matter grin

You are one of those that make sense here on this particular situation.

I don't know how he will settle this matter. Better for him never to say anything because hin village pipu has reason hin matter finish for him to b dis unlucky.
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by EponOjuku: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Flamzey00:
Sanwo Olu always looking for something to be relevant online

No be him say make una Governors dey feed una kerosene.

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by EponOjuku: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2022
agadasunday:

The convoy of the Governor of Lagos no dey beat traffic o. I can assure you of that. What they do is to time movement to off peak periods.
This one no be like una state where animals dey rule una.
By the way, if you pass one-way for Lagos, no fine. You automatically forfeit your vehicle. It is gone forever. In addition, you undergo mental tests.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by fredoooooo: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2022
Lagos wahala.. cheesy
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by GloriousGbola: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2022
it is not enough to sieze the vehicle. the lastma officials attached to that area must be quereid and sanctioned. one of them must have seen and waka pass
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Minjim: 11:19am On Aug 17, 2022
Their convoy too don't obey traffic signs o
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Skydweller(m): 11:26am On Aug 17, 2022
https://criesandlaughter./2022/08/i-know-why-average-nigerian-man-doesnt.html

The poem (I Know Why An Average Nigerian Man Doesn't Smile) reminds us of the silent struggle of a common man. Before you berate that man for not meeting your expectations, remember that that man has a lot of things going on in his life.

Remember to drop your comment.
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Psoul(m): 11:37am On Aug 17, 2022
Why is everyone mad in Lagos?
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by yusufmurry: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2022
Wetin him dey run for na

In other news, my Yoruba people sabi fear anything uniform.

Make I hear say, if na southeast, that guy go run
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by Oju4190: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2022
I will call the Governor!
Re: Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic by lomprico(m): 11:51am On Aug 17, 2022
ojasans:
I pity for his vehicle

Get a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/aNNMZP8tG1zEYFY19

He is not the owner of the car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested With Drugs In India / Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Beating His Wife To Death On Christmas Day / Police Arrests Notorious Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.