Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,110 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed (15013 Views)

Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected / Buhari Wasn’t Aware Of Onnoghen’s Trial Until Saturday, Says Osinbajo / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Everlastingson: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
But Tinubu is a very wicked man. He knew who Buhari was but floated him with lies in the selfish lust of taking over from him. That is why he foolishly declared that it's his turn. This man Tinubu does not even pretend that he believes in voting. He thinks he can always rig his way through. Have you ever heard Tinubu say something like, If Nigerians choose me to be President, I will serve? Never! He believes he can be President whether the masses like it or not. But this time he will meet his Waterloo. He says Presidency is turn by turn. But Nigerians shall teach him a bitter lesson in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Brushstrokes20: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
SANE majority of Nigerians knows, except doomed zombies and brainless buffoons undecided undecided

The lifeless scammer is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Treadway: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
aribisala0:
I think you are not very bright but I could be wrong often I am . No point quoting me . If I believe that about you there is no chance of intellectual commerce.

Hold your view and let me hold mine
believe what you want. What I believe, I have shared.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by aribisala0(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Treadway:
believe what you want. What I believe, I have shared.
1-1 goalless
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by ambale(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
If there's one thing to learn in this administration, it is the fact that preparation precedes success or failure

Your level of preparation will show immediately on the work

Buhari came in thinking all will be good, he never factored in circumstances that could make his work really difficult

And now, their party men are rooting for another unserious candidate

So pathetic.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Cold truth ��
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by ambale(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Giidgiddy:
This is another angle but if you ask me I think Buhari is unlucky from oil prices crash to covid-19 and now Russian war...
I agree what Nigeria as a country and its economy need right now is a builder, a visionary leader, nigerians must understand that change is slow, that's why you can't afford to make mistakes, change is slow... But if we get it right and vote someone that can open up money sources, not frugal or stingy like Buhari but open with ideas, diversity the economy. How can lagos be single out to be the kind of economy it is? was that its position before Tinubu took over the affairs of the state?
They said it's the port, Benin republic have a port too. But Benin citizens are all over Lagos. If I ask you to vote right, I said it knowing you will do the right thing.

The fact is buhari was not prepared for a diverse nation like ours

His views are majorly myopic, without giving it a broader look

He fought some unnecessary battles and left what should be done

Should we talk about his nepotism,he feels too comfortable to be a president

As a leader you should not be too relaxed with your subordinates, it's a recipe for disaster

Even the ministers and officials he had laid off, if not corruption, maybe death

He never put anyone of them on their toes, he believed everything they say without making adequate findings himself

Let me just stop here, cos I am totally disappointed at his outing.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Sooxclusive: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Fresh updates @ www.sooxclusive.com.ng
Music Promotion @ www.sooxclusive.com.ng
Music videos @ www.sooxclusive.com.ng
Trending Gossip @ www.sooxclusive.com.ng
Comedy Videos @ www.sooxclusive.com.ng
Instrumentals/ Freebeats @ www.sooxclusive.com.ng
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by KanwuliaExtra: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
O LU LE!
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Aarondan(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Judybash93(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Then why the fvck didn't he just resign? We wasted 8 flipping years with incompetence
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by sulaak(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, yet you Baba-Ahmed was prepared to act as his director of strategy in 2014 knowing full well that Buhari was not capable to lead Nigeria.

Buhari failure is your failure.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
mirane:
Buhari had no plans truly. Same as Atiku

Now I can accept the rumors that bubu died long ago
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Ogbodobeogbodo: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
I'm confused here, which Buhari again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by chaloskyx: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2022
Exactly just like tinubu he just wanted to be president for the title not like he had any future plan for Nigerians hes what you call an EMILOKAN!!!!!!!!!!! in Nigerian political dictionary

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Elidrisy20: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
No I disagree with you,he came with the sole purpose of elevate his family from poverty,his family are nobody in the political spectrum of Nigeria,so he ride on masses,on the promises that he will liberate them, from poverty, insecurity,an the masses pick up religious sentiment, ethnic and regional sentiment to vote out Goodluck, not knowing he goodluck mean good for them
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Nigerianization(m): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Big Shame! He contested several times but was never preparing himself for the business of governance. Another problem he had was old age.

Another old man now has come up to tell us how it has been a long time dream for him to be president. He even told us how it's his turn.

The major problem we have are the people brainwashed to follow them.

In addition, Buhari never read any books, never successfully ran any business and never acquired any further training or certification since after his retirement. ATIKU, at least have an added degree and Peter Obi is a walking classroom - always learning and developing himself. THOSE WHO FOISTED BUHARI ON NIGERIANS OWE US AN APOLOGY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by goldmatrix(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
..point of correction..he was prepared, this is the best he can offer..
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by slymansun: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Thank you Sir. You are 100% correct.
This has been my opinion.
Buhari just wanted to be president without any clear plan.
And to make matters worse, he just appointed his relatives, friends, fulanis and his supporters to positions regardless of competence and qualification. That is where the failure of this govt started from.
APC played on the frustrations of Nigerians and came with unbelievable and mind-boggling manifesto.
I knew personally that APC was up to no good but Northerners mainly decided to play ethnic and religious politics. They brought this calamity on us. It is good that they are suffering more from the incompetence and astronomical failure of this completely inept and clueless govt.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by ComeToJesus: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Yet tinubu packaged him and forced him on nigerians

I no really understand this Hakeem guy, I remember like yesterday he was apc representative in the national collation centre in 2015

My brother, everybody got scammed including APC follow follow members. The top party guys and some Nigerians knew the guy was just an empty shell but just wanted to use him as a vehicle to grab power

I watched this same Baba Ahmed on Arise TVfew months ago when he called for Bubu's resignation. He said and I quote" we put him there" referring to Gen. Bubu. They are equally disappointed at the unprecedented failure this administration has been.

The office big pass the man. He's overwhelmed.
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by nkemjacob2(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
The whole mess we are now as far as Nigeria is concern. TINUBI IS THE CAUSE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
adioolayi:
I partly agree...

I would rather say, he was prepared to be a Military President.... Unfortunately for him, Democracy is entirely different kettle of fish..he wasn't prepared to be a democratic President!

The more reason I am optimistic an Atiku, Tinubu or Peter Obi's dispensation will do better.... because, they have govern in democratic dispensation.

He was never prepared in the military days too. Idiagbon the government
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Frizz001: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
And the packager is working hard to also re-package itself as president for Nigeria again! God forbid evil!
Maxymilliano:
We know naaa ...

He was packaged and disguised as the messiah

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by drmuchin: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jashub:
Buhari from the onset was just an incompetent person who felt it was his turn to govern the affairs of Nigeria. If not for Idiagbon's cleverness, nobody would have known Buhari...infact none of his policies about corruption would have made daylight because the man just didn't have the IQ to think and act lipsrsealed

BUHARI NEVER PASSED ANY EXAM IN HIS LIFE
Fulani Quota General
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Charly68: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Thanks the observation
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by MadeMan01(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
He is a failure. A bad representation of northern Nigeria. He failed academically, he failed as a soldier, he failed as president. He is incompetent
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by Pootle: 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
so why was he contesting...foolish talk
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by bigfish3k: 8:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Giidgiddy:
This is another angle but if you ask me I think Buhari is unlucky from oil prices crash to covid-19 and now Russian war...
I agree what Nigeria as a country and its economy need right now is a builder, a visionary leader, nigerians must understand that change is slow, that's why you can't afford to make mistakes, change is slow... But if we get it right and vote someone that can open up money sources, not frugal or stingy like Buhari but open with ideas, diversity the economy. How can lagos be single out to be the kind of economy it is? was that its position before Tinubu took over the affairs of the state?
They said it's the port, Benin republic have a port too. But Benin citizens are all over Lagos. If I ask you to vote right, I said it knowing you will do the right thing.
Yes
The port and population matters
And also having the ever thriving igbos as your citizens is a plus
And the FG policy of mutilating other ports while making Lagos port to be serving over 200 million population is a factor. Please tell me anywhere else in the world where that happens without that state being super rich.

This is the major reason for traffic congestion in Lagos
Re: Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed by sterlingD(m): 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
It is evident

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Sani Over Alleged Opposition To Buhari / 2023: Benue Youths Blast Atiku, Set To Revoke The Tiv Title Given To Him / 2017 Democracy Day Speech By Osinbajo, Acting President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.