Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Senator Oseni Is Simply The Best In All Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Oseni Is Simply The Best In All Forms (359 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / Rufai Oseni Is Not A Journalist —Dele Elempe / This Kumuyi Is Simply Different - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Oseni Is Simply The Best In All Forms by usmanabdulsalam(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Senator Oseni Best in Everything that a public servant could need and use.

By: Azi DAMISA ANUNU KUROKO

On MEDIA

No public servant should underrated the power of MEDIA in any way and form. It is with great sense of honor and privilege to say that distinguished senator Oseni from the time he came into contest till date has a powerful media promoter with all sense of communication skills and I do wonder whether he distinguished sent them to a journalism school as their construction before every individual portray an image of good principal under their watch.

Distinguished Senator you have every right to thank Allah for such a profound privileges you have been given to have secure such brains and wisdom in your governance. Despite you are not coming back again your Media Team never seize from propagating your antecedents and from my online look you have them in numbers and that alone have making your media moderators to notice if any leaf � fall or not. Rise one distinguished you are blessed.

An Appeal !

Of all this generousity poured on you with loyalty I am seeking from you distinguished to flag off a program for your Media Team that will hit wailers more and more it was gathered that you have secure job to some of them while some are on the list of which any moment it will be visible and some you included in the last empowerment and ICT training but my take here is that you should declare an empowerment week for your Media Team being it a technological one or other way that will go along way and another advantage to your resume. This alone for your Media Team

Thanks and God bless the capacity senator.

Re: Senator Oseni Is Simply The Best In All Forms by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2022
For real?

(1) (Reply)

Darkness Prevails As Tcn Union Memebers Embark On Strike / Why Are Well Known Thugs Endorsing Tinubu? / Unity, Security, Economy, Power Devolution, Others: Atiku Address NBA Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.