Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Am Just Tired Of Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Just Tired Of Life (583 Views)

Am Just Tired Of Existing. It's Exhausting. What Have I Done? / Just Tired / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Just Tired Of Life by otalujunior2000: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2022
A lot of time i do wish i was never born.
most times i do try my best to motivate myself, i try to make myself believe i could make it some day but then it seems i might never get to see that day.

or maybe was my demands to much, i wasn't even asking for too much just a basic and simple life, if hard work was really the way to success then probably i would have been bigger than dangote by now, but life is just to deep and complicated.
i have decided to commit suicide and end it all because all the pains i go through every day are not worth it.

but before then i would like to donate my organs to someone in need of a transplant that way even if i die i get to help someone before in go at least i get put a smile on someones face ,so if you know someone in need of an organ you can contact me.

NB: I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL CONNECTED TO MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT SO CONTACTING ME THE USUAL NL WAY WON'T WORK,CHECK MY PROFILE THERE YOU CAN FIND AN EMAIL THAT WORKS.
Re: Am Just Tired Of Life by Bornbiafra: 10:02am On Aug 17, 2022
Commit suicide...your organ is useless to humanity
Re: Am Just Tired Of Life by obinna58(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Everyone is suffering bro
Re: Am Just Tired Of Life by EgwunsoDOTcom: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
otalujunior2000:
A lot of time i do wish i was never born.
most times i do try my best to motivate myself, i try to make myself believe i could make it some day but then it seems i might never get to see that day.

or maybe was my demands to much, i wasn't even asking for too much just a basic and simple life, if hard work was really the way to success then probably i would have been bigger than dangote by now, but life is just to deep and complicated.
i have decided to commit suicide and end it all because all the pains i go through every day are not worth it.

but before then i would like to donate my organs to someone in need of a transplant that way even if i die i get to help someone before in go at least i get put a smile on someones face ,so if you know someone in need of an organ you can contact me.

NB: I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL CONNECTED TO MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT SO CONTACTING ME THE USUAL NL WAY WON'T WORK,CHECK MY PROFILE THERE YOU CAN FIND AN EMAIL THAT WORKS.
Stop wasting your time with humans, If you have not yet known JESUS CHRIST, then you're the biggest joker of the year.
Re: Am Just Tired Of Life by fineboynl(m): 2:27am On Aug 18, 2022
;Dwho will want to collect organ from someone who want to commit suicide and someone who feel worthless.

Joke apart. Guy keep hussling. When I mean hussling I don't mean carry block. Use more of your brain and less of you physical strength.

(1) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales / Newborn With Birth Asphyxia / House Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.