Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Just Tired - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Just Tired (696 Views)

Am Just Tired Of Existing. It's Exhausting. What Have I Done? / Am Just Tired Of Life / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Tired by Trun: 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2022
I got married some months back and I am tired of it,I got married to a very beautiful and wonderful hardworking lady but the only problem I have here is when we have misunderstanding she uses absurd words at me ,sometimes nag and always play victim when it is always clear that she is the touchy type,and sometimes hit me even if I tried to leave the house.She drags me and push me.even hit me,I don’t hit her because just one of my blow will bend her! So I squeeze her hands sometimes to get freed.she even cries like I am the one hitting her.

Now what I do is to just observe and I don't think I would be interfering to anything that deals with her anymore..

Note : I clearly saw all this signs but the issue is when ever we settled then..she would keep promising that she won't do that anymore..

I am tired of everything.

1 Like

Re: Just Tired by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 28, 2022
Never marry a manipulative and toxic woman and to top it all abusive as well hian.She won't make a good mother at all and she will bring badluck to her kids with her attitude, that's how it works.My mother told me that any woman who has the best interest of her home and that of her kids at heart will never talk back at her husband for whatsoever reason(well I look her corner eye wen she said this sha),but your own dy hit you join hian. ubunja, Martinez39s, CaveAdullam, Luminouz, mjbolt you have a patient to attend to.

1 Like

Re: Just Tired by Bola146(f): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Just Tired by Totilopussylick(m): 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2022
tongue
Re: Just Tired by Kriss216: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
That woman will never give you peace of mind. The earlier you realize this, the better for your sanity.

1 Like

Re: Just Tired by gfon(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2022
You men keep falling for women with bad characters.it's obvious you saw the signs as you just stated,am sure her puxxy game was really good that's why you still got married to her.Do me a favour,wen next you wanna quarel again,try and hide the kitchen knives.I don't wanna open nairaland and start typing R.i.p to a mumu guy that was in love.
Re: Just Tired by stacyadams: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2022
Trun:
I got married some months back and I am tired of it,I got married to a very beautiful and wonderful hardworking lady but the only problem I have here is when we have misunderstanding she uses absurd words at me ,sometimes nag and always play victim when it is always clear that she is the touchy type,and sometimes hit me even if I tried to leave the house.She drags me and push me.even hit me,I don’t hit her because just one of my blow will bend her! So I squeeze her hands sometimes to get freed.she even cries like I am the one hitting her.

Now what I do is to just observe and I don't think I would be interfering to anything that deals with her anymore..

Note : I clearly saw all this signs but the issue is when ever we settled then..she would keep promising that she won't do that anymore..

U saw the signs clearly ..........carry ur cross or cary ambulance grin
Re: Just Tired by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Jan 29, 2022
Trun:

Since there is already violence in the marriage - from both parties - , I suggest you both set an appointment with a professional marriage counselor to help you both chart a best way forward for your relationship. undecided

If you both decide to continue on together, I suggest you agree that she get anger/stress management therapy to help her better learn how to deal with conflict. You should probably both attend as a couple so you can be each other's support. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Just Tired by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Just Tired by Foodqueen(f): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2022
Another one.

Never, I repeat, Never ignore any signs.
Re: Just Tired by Trun: 7:42am On Jan 29, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Since she was like this before marriage, you knew what you were getting yourself into. If someone's verbally and physically abusing you repeatedly before marriage, you should know that's what you will experience in the marriage.

Yes... it's complicated
Re: Just Tired by Trun: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Since there is already violence in the marriage - from both parties - , I suggest you both set an appointment with a professional marriage counselor to help you both chart a best way forward for your relationship. undecided
I would make sure I do this

1 Like

Re: Just Tired by Trun: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Thank God you have mum..she doesn't have
Iyaebe:
Never marry a manipulative and toxic woman and to top it all abusive as well hian.She won't make a good mother at all and she will bring badluck to her kids with her attitude, that's how it works.My mother told me that any woman who has the best interest of her home and that of her kids at heart will never talk back at her husband for whatsoever reason(well I look her corner eye wen she said this sha),but your own dy hit you join hian. ubunja, Martinez39s, CaveAdullam, Luminouz, mjbolt you have a patient to attend to.
Re: Just Tired by ibechris(m): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2022
U have nailed it very well...

After all your complaints you finally agreed that u witnessed all these troubles before hand and went ahead to marry her. I guessed u married her out of pity.

The only thing I see here is that,u hate yourself. If truly u like you who u are,I don't think u will commit this kind of blunder.
Remember,it is forever together both in bad times and in good times.
Re: Just Tired by MufasaLion: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2022
I'm glad you said you as the signs before marriage but you were manipulated to believe in her "change mantra" because of love.

You only have two options. It's either you divorce her or you live with it.
Re: Just Tired by frozen70(f): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2022
Trun:

It's a behavior she has developed over time to manipulate things

Keep reminding her that such attitude isn't pleasant to you and you will appreciate she changes her ways

If she is defiant about it, neglect that part of her and watch her spoil things for herself

If she confront you for your neglects, simply tell her that she doesn't take advice and she doesn't take correction

So the best way is to overlook her

1 Like

Re: Just Tired by GboyegaD(m): 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2022
Have you tried seeking professional help? Can you engage her more in discussion in your calm times to understand how you guys could be nice to one another? Please, being up the abuse and make her understand you do not appreciate it.
Re: Just Tired by ImaIma1(f): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2022
All these traits and characters get magnified in marriage. There's no place to hide. Any bad character you carry into marriage without working on, will definitely show up in a big way.

And the first year of marriage is quite tough for many. Because you are both trying to deal with differences in opinions, in culture, in habits, etc. Eventually you will learn to meet halfway.

But then, bad character can be toned down if the person makes a conscious effort to change.

1 Like

Re: Just Tired by BigMoneyeye: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2022
Trun:

You cant give her some slaps to reset her habit yet.... wait till she start having kids.
if she continues like that, youll have to go to the extreme
Re: Just Tired by sameoldguy: 3:14am On Jan 30, 2022
Op it’s either you kill her in this marriage or she kills you. Never ever marry a manipulative woman cos they never change
Re: Just Tired by Bobloco: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
I am atleast old enough to know that people don't change. If one is going into a marriage hoping that the partner will change a certain habit then that person is making the biggest mistake of his/her life
Re: Just Tired by rukyboy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2022
Same here. Tired of my marriage too. Its been hell from day one.

Wish I could find peace
Re: Just Tired by Elianawalker(f): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2022
Marriage is a big deal, I see no reason why you should be joking with dangerous signs that can be damaging to your future.

What if she gets angry one day and stab you to death or something
Re: Just Tired by qtguru(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2022
I can't blame you most men are been trained to try and manage a woman's excesses.

1 Like

Re: Just Tired by socialmediaman: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2022
BigMoneyeye:

You cant give her some slaps to reset her habit yet.... wait till she start having kids.
if she continues like that, youll have to go to the extreme

You slap a violent woman who doesn’t back down? Think very well before you do. Weaker opponents use threat of repercussions to put fear in stronger opponents. Kind of saying “if you beat them, make sure you kill them because if you keep them alive, you made a mistake”.

OP is perhaps controlling, and married her for her beauty and entrepreneurship as compensation for her attitude, not knowing say “trouble de sleep e come wake am”

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Of Coming To UK From Nigeria As An International Student – Part 1 / Household Items For Sale!!!! / IVD! You Pushed My Sister Into The Fire. You Watched Her Burn. - Bimbo's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.