Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

I Will Develop Mbaise Nation - Governor Uzodimma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Develop Mbaise Nation - Governor Uzodimma (207 Views)

Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council / Governor Uzodimma's Rolls Royce Destroyed (Pictures, Video) / Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Develop Mbaise Nation - Governor Uzodimma by Comroguji(m): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2022
I WILL DEVELOP MBAISE NATION - GOVERNOR UZODIMMA

The Enyi oma 1 of Mbaise Nation, His Excellency Distinguished Senator Hope Uzodimma has promised to develop the Mbaise Nation.

Governor Uzodimma stated this at the Iri Ji Mbaise Festival, where he was decorated by ezuruezu Mbaise Traditional Rulers with a Chieftaincy title of Enyi oma Mbaise in recognition of his friendly ties with the Mbaise Nation.

The Festival, which is an annual event that brings the good people of Mbaise, their friends and well-wishers together, offers great opportunities to recognize a prestigious fellow who must have impacted positively on the Mbaise nation.

Speaking after the decoration, The Governor assured Ndi Mbaise of good tidings that his good friend will bring towards the development of Mbaise. The Governor stated that he will develop Mbaise beyond its current status

The Governor further called on the continued support of the Mbaise Nation to his administration for the State Government to actualize all it has mapped out to achieve for the interest of the State.

Re: I Will Develop Mbaise Nation - Governor Uzodimma by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2022
Not bad!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos bans Okada operations in 4 more local govts / Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october / Padre, I'm Sorry But Omoyele Sowore Is My Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.