Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october (214 Views)

Photos From Anambra May Be Fake: See This / Anambra May Not Be A True Igbo State: See Reasons / Buhari And Theresa May Witness Bilateral Agreement Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by saints4rea(m): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
By Ifeanyi Ndukwe

The residents of Anambra State have been alerted of possible imminent flood disaster between August and October this year.
This was made known by the State Director, National Orientation Agency (NOA),Anambra State Directorate,Barrister Charles Nwoji who said that the prediction was made by the Director General of the Nigerian Meteorological Institute,Professor Mansur Bako Matazu on 15th day of August during a Training Workshop organized for the State Directors of the Agency drawn from the thirty six States of the Federation including Abuja on Semi Security Management at Abuja.

The State Director, who was speaking on Wednesday in Awka while addressing the meeting of the Association of Past Presidents General of Anambra State(APPAS),said the event is part of the activities of the Agency in engaging the Stakeholders on the urgent need for effective response to the current flood disaster in the country.

Barrister Nwoji,who affirmed that the current flash flood in the country has resulted to tragic loss of lives,livestocks,collapsed houses,displaced residents and washing away farmlands across the country,appealed to the Association to use their influences as major Stakeholders in the State to educate the people on the dangers of blocking the water channels with refuse in the State.

He gave matching order to the residents of the state to join efforts with the Soludo led government in his environmental campaign ,especially in the area of proper refuse disposal and management.

He advocated the immediate demolition of any building erected on water drainage ,calling on the people to form the harbor of desilting the drainages around them for their healthy living.

The NOA boss,who spoke among other things, also appealed to the Association to assist the Agency in propagating the good news to the grassroots ,especially to those living in the coastal areas across the State.

Receiving the NOA Director and his team to the meeting,the National President Association of Past Presidents General in Anambra State, Chief Omeife Omeife,described the event as very apt, recalling that he loss one of his cousins to flood last five years.

He pledged the unwavering support of the Association to NOA with a view to taking the messages of the program down to the grassroots in the State for more effective awareness creation.

Re: Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by rusher14: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
I thought Obi solved all these Issues?

What were all the photo ops for?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by Abdul05: 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
rusher14:
I thought Obi solved all these Issues?

What were all the photo ops for?
for where bro, obi did nothing ooo.. grin cheesy

Where is my packing case let me start to move from anambra to Lagos State before dark.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by rusher14: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:
Where is my packing case let me start to move from anambra to Lagos State before dark.. cheesy cheesy

Ekene Dili Chukwu runs that route regularly.

Please when you get to Lagos, be of good behaviour and you would definitely make it.

The land is blessed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by Abdul05: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
rusher14:

Ekene Dili Chukwu runs that route regularly.

Please when you get to Lagos, be of good behaviour and you would definitely make it.

The land is blessed.

for sure bro .

Me l have rejected been ipob terrorist..l want to be batified..

There isn't enough time let me start moving all my things now to lagos.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by rusher14: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

for sure bro .

Me l have rejected been ipob terrorist..l want to be batified..

There is no enough time let me start moving all my things now.. grin

You have seen the light.

Mazi, you are welcome to Lagos state.

Remember to always say "Eko o ni baje".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by Abdul05: 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
rusher14:

You have seen the light.

Mazi, you are welcome to Lagos state.

Remember to always say "Eko o ni baje".

Eko will never spoil in Jesus name

Bro..l have persuaded my fellow ibos to join me to Lagos and they have agreed and also they have decided to be batified.. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by rusher14: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

Eko will never spoil in Jesus name

Bro..l have persuaded my fellow ibos to join me to Lagos and they have agreed and also they have decided to be batified.. grin

Shukudi, I don't think it's all of them that should come now.

Some of them are still listening to Kanu even though they are Obhidient for now, but once they lose I fear Lagos BRT buses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by Abdul05: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
rusher14:

Shukudi, I don't think it's all of them that should come now.

Some of them are still listening to Kanu even though they are Obhidient for now, but once they lose I fear Lagos BRT buses.

nothing will happen l promise..pls

These ones have sworn that they will remain batified when they get to Lagos.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by rusher14: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abdul05:

nothing will happen l promise..pls

These ones have sworn that they will remain batified when they get to Lagos.. grin

Hmm!

Shukudi, we go dey watch them with corner eye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra May Witness The Heaviest Flash Of Floods Ending Of August,october by Abdul05: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
rusher14:

Hmm!

Shukudi, we go dey watch them with corner eye.

l promise.... grin :

bro.. let me be candid with you

obi really messed up our state while in office no be small..

Hunger and flood have become inevitable the order of the day here in anambra .

SW is the best option for us now..Lagos to be precise..

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

We Will Assist PDP With Losing Polical Race - Wike / Photo News: Minister Sadiya Farouq Visits Katsina, Distrubutes Relief Items / Governor And APC Members/Supporters In Imo State Are GOOD PEOPLE (Part 1).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.