Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle (21982 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Elon Musk: I Am 'buying Manchester United ' / CR7 Sister Blast Vandijk After Joking About “Ronaldo Was Ever A Contender" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Peppysco: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
That once a great club has now become a global laughing stock, mismanagement and lack of vision is never good for any business.
Thank God for Roman, man invested his money and interest in Chelsea and despite the many UK threats and unsavoury sanctions, man still made sure to sell the club to people of like minds. God was you wherever you are.
Man U don finish
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Nyanabo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
KingTom:

Oh Indeed they are cry but they will rise from the ashes like the Phoenix cry

Yea right the proverbial phoenix cry cry cry grin grin
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by HarlequinLekex: 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
abobote:
Good everyone is joking with Man U, if only it will make the club serious.

Infact Man U needs a break from premier league
A long term one,the club should be sold out to one that can make the club right and make fast decisions not selling to a group who will always be slow in making good decisions fast.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Af0nja: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
orohbiro:
Chai grin manutd is now a laughing stock

This comment deserve award

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by DavSagacity(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2022
Buddha3:
No be your fault!

If no be the bastard wey name Maguire who has decided to be unfortunate enough to be responsible for 60% of our problems, you for no dey carry this rubbish play meet us.
Does the Maguire guy has any secret of the board members of Man Utd that he using to blackmail them . Because I don't understand why a sensible coach will play Maguire wire...
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by PepperP: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
[quote author=orohbiro post=115785274]Chai grin manutd is now a laughing stock,bros how is this comedy? Damn bro you off me
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by ClearFlair: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
No business man will ever take him serious.

Obviously they take him very seriously, and that is why his companies are worth billions of dollars.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by PepperP: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
This comment deserve award�
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by koldej(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Elon Musk and I have a lot in common

The only thing you don't have In common is wealth

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Charx122: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
HonNL:
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7285226/elon-musk-buying-manchester-united

SOURCE

SOURCE

Crazy Billionaire putting people on cruise.. Made only in Africa.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by CSTRR: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2022
Dikaveli:
Lol

No sane business man will buy man united ...

And for some of you fighting over Bashir salary is presidential aide ,

As obident citizen i will advice you people to forget about that who knows Bashir has been jobless for years so he can only enjoy that for atleast 8years so put yourself in his shoe .

Just an opportunity everyone dream of including the professors too , if they the professors have the opportunity too they will grab every job just to earn the money alone ,

So life just happen
It's not just about Bashir.

We need to reduce it so that others in the future will not earn such insane amounts for little or no work.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by HITsquad: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2022
I remember predicting way earlier that Elon Musk wasn't serious about buying Twitter, I knew he would eventually find and excuse to back out. Dude is Just an attention seeking billionaire.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by richeeyo(m): 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:
Show me one business man better than him, seems you have brain damage
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by meobizy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Western media made me waste two percent of my attention on an attention-starved billionaire. News outlets have become no different from Tik Tok pages now.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Ofemmanu1: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
KingTom:

*Yinmu"
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by UptownVibes(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2022
BoomBucks:

Lol you guys are funny sha. He's the richest man on the damm planet. He can do whatever the fcck he wants.

No business man? LOL!!!
Can't you see that he is a pained man utd fan grin He is not thinking well,since those two blasting they experienced.. The last one was fatal.. 4-ZERO grin
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Kellie069(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
naijastusa:
Only a selfish businessman will joke with someone else business.

From Twitter and now Man U. Cut the crap Elon! sad

You no de even fear person sef! Na Elon musk U de tell to cut crap abi?
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by etrange: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:

Ordinarily, yes. But dude has what every businessman wants, money. So....
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by traveladdict: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:

lol why not? businessmen will pray elon takes them seriously, he is not a politician, cruise nor be crime jare
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by bignero: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:

cheesy your mumuness de even laugh you... Do you know this is the richest man in the world?
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by naijastusa: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kellie069:

If you no fear me wey pass you, how I go fear Elon Musk or whatever his name is? grin

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by bignero: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
LordofEditing:
Have you watched those YouTube football and you love to learn how to create them, or you want learn how to make money creating and editing football video. Then this Free Masterclass is for you, you will learn everything you need to know in this class.

all you need to be part of this class is to WhatsApp me on this number: 091-6647-15-36

You don't have to waste more time class starts soon

Learning made easy

This your no get as ebe, no international code etc just plain nos.. People won't be able to reach you
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by PharmacyStore: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
This guy jokes a lot
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by afbstrategies: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Kellie069:

We should respect and not fear people.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
KingTom:

Devil Forbid.. they would never rise till Christ comes..
Very useless club..
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Cazzim:

how is Maguire the problem,,, is he the one Putin him self for the lineups, or is he the owner of the club, some people will be talking without sense

Na your papa dey talk without sense.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by clothingonline(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
This guy like window shopping and media attention
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Dagrace01(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Offpoint1:
Musk is a clown, I never knew until I scanned through his Twitter handle.

Big one!
That guy suppose be comedian
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by Ray07(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
Peppysco:
That once a great club has now become a global laughing stock, mismanagement and lack of vision is never good for any business.
Thank God for Roman, man invested his money and interest in Chelsea and despite the many UK threats and unsavoury sanctions, man still made sure to sell the club to people of like minds. God was you wherever you are.
Man U don finish
Even with the wahala United has been passing through, the money keeps coming in. cheesy
Say all you want, United is big brand, a Money making machine football club. grin

Make them put the club up for sale see if better people no go line to buy am. I mean better billionaire.

GGMU.
Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by omolawale: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2022
Revolution2022:

Incorrect. Any businessman would take the richest person on earth very seriously.
Elon Musk's real-time net worth: $265.7 B

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk: I Was Joking About Buying Man Utd. Standup Is My Second Hustle by ishola98: 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Catching cruise with Red Devils cool

11 Common Football Injuries That Are Very Terrible
https://www.footballorbit.com/11-common-football-injuries-very-terrible/#more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mark Otabor Got AS Roma Deal After Commentary / Omeruo And Oboabona Are Amateurs - Taribo West / Lionel Messi Wins Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.